Chaos Victory?

DeletedUser77270

Seems that the northern ~GOH~ members have left and gone off to form a new tribe, FIRE. Because they changed their names, I think this calls for dancing and proclaiming our victory, what do you guys in ~GOH~ think? :p

So lets grab the beer, party hats, and the women (that Metaller doesn't already have) and get started!

DeletedUser

Let the forum silence continue unabated... I think GOH have left the building.

stellro

what do you guys in ~GOH~ think? :p

I think this comment reaffirms your inability to realise a situation.....

You claim victory because of a breakaway and subsequent name change but then ask the opinion from existing GOH members - a lack of intelligence well mastered :)

DeletedUser

I think this comment reaffirms your inability to realise a situation.....

You claim victory because of a breakaway and subsequent name change but then ask the opinion from existing GOH members - a lack of intelligence well mastered :)

You only have 25 members now. What will you recruit now? ~ODD~/ZIP? :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

At least Stellro is still here!

which is more than can be said about Krakens :)

@ Zanzy - 21-19 :)

And Ive just noticed the title of this thread - how on earth do you think that Chaos would be able to claim any victory over GOH when it is FOE who has done the most substantial damage beggers belief!!!!

It took you over 9 months to get on any form of even keel with GOH despite the size of GOH's enemies....delusion....might want get that checked out aleko!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Krakens do still exist, in the hearts of all of us :) and there is a tribe called =KK= floating around

:( I thought we did rather well...

DeletedUser

YAY!

so, what be the dealio with FIRE my man, surely warring CHAOS and FOE is better under the same banner

DeletedUser

Umm... not sure what to say, but CHAOS can't claim victory at all. GOH claim victory over OU cus name gone right? Well CHAOS declare on GOH, GOH is still here so where on earth did CHAOS claim victory? ***in their heads I guess****

pasmith1961

we claim victory over GOH-A they dont exist any more and under stellro's rules we beat one arm of GOH

DeletedUser

It's really sad when your claiming victory against an academy tribe.

:icon_razz:

Besides you didn't beat them. They changed their name to FIRE A.

you need better spies.

DeletedUser

I will laugh if GOH-A just pop back on the map. Then I wonder where is the victory?

And if you said that you claim victory over GOH-A then why not state it in the heading instead of claiming victory over GOH??

Its two thing! So either you need to get your point straight or you can simply say you hadnt defeated GOH but only claiming victory over its academy cus the academy changed name. Simple as that :D How hard can that be?

DeletedUser49702

Waiting for a tribe (GOH) to go inactive- is that you idea of victory? :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Besides you didn't beat them. They changed their name to FIRE A.

We know, we are using Stellro's law, e.g OU vs GOH, OU changed their name to ~OK~, so GOH won,

So CHAOS vs GOH-A, GOH-A changed their name to Fire-A, so CHAOS won

:p

DeletedUser

Since it seems some of GOH is not getting the joke. Chaos is simply mocking Stellro's statements such as GOH beat OU because OU changed its name to OK. And also it was Stellro who first claimed victory against WOTB, an academy tribe, because they were inactive or whatever.

So, to you Orc's who think it so stupid to claim victory over a tribe because they change their name, understand that we agree with you which is why we are making fun of the idea. :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

lol Pas - thought that was funny :icon_wink:

Right i'm off to go create a new tribe - think I'll call it GOH-A :icon_biggrin:

pasmith1961

lol Pas - thought that was funny :icon_wink:

Right i'm off to go create a new tribe - think I'll call it GOH-A :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Steve we need a bit of humour in here :)

OMG if you do we cant say under stellro's rule we have won the war :icon_cry:

W14 forum has been killed :icon_sad: