Chaos Victory?

DeletedUser

In the north it certainly does feel like a chaos victory. K21 we went from a 23% to 76% in amazingly short time. I know many were inactive such as Lord Christian but an impact was made against others who tried to defend - Sir Bruno, Joshiabir, Tommygunna (although I believe those three may have been the same person), gslade, roscoe, kagar, coneron ...

Let's hope it keeps on being fun so I don't go the way of the others who lost interest!

DeletedUser

good luck to GOH and FIRE.

as for the silly comments from Alison and company.

excuse me but once again i have to correct you.

We in ex NW have always been fighting you on our own.
The other tribes provided little support and in all honesty were running their own agendas.
Excluding GOH who couldn't be expected to due to the distance.

Considering the size of your tribe and the fact you have been hitting us for over a year shows how poor you really are.

This is further proven by the fact that we saw some FOE members and OK join in.

Either your very poor or you have a bigger inactivity problem than you let on.

That also goes for FOE who wil probably win by default.

Nice way to win by letting everyone join you.

I remember the days when FOE had a selection policy.

Seems you've lost it somewhere.

For all those who took the easy way out and joined the enemy.
Your nothing but a bunch of cowards. Maybe your former tribemembers won't say it but I will.

But as they say you may have won this battle but you haven't won the war.

See you on other worlds.

stellro

good luck to GOH and FIRE.

as for the silly comments from Alison and company.

excuse me but once again i have to correct you.

We in ex NW have always been fighting you on our own.
The other tribes provided little support and in all honesty were running their own agendas.
Excluding GOH who couldn't be expected to due to the distance.

Considering the size of your tribe and the fact you have been hitting us for over a year shows how poor you really are.

This is further proven by the fact that we saw some FOE members and OK join in.

Either your very poor or you have a bigger inactivity problem than you let on.

That also goes for FOE who wil probably win by default.

Nice way to win by letting everyone join you.

I remember the days when FOE had a selection policy.

Seems you've lost it somewhere.

For all those who took the easy way out and joined the enemy.
Your nothing but a bunch of cowards. Maybe your former tribemembers won't say it but I will.

But as they say you may have won this battle but you haven't won the war.

See you on other worlds.

Just to pull you up there matey - FOE never had a recruitment policy - that was FAIL - and alot was lost with that name.....~DW~ - -Zoo- anyone????

The former leaders would be turning in their grave :)

DeletedUser

Just to pull you up there matey - FOE never had a recruitment policy - that was FAIL - and alot was lost with that name.....~DW~ - -Zoo- anyone????

The former leaders would be turning in their grave :)

Hell, it has been a system that has worked :)

Look at GOHs wheelings and dealings, merge with DBH, most if not all have been removed from GOH, merge with the North side of NWF, they are Fire now, the majority of the NW fam. are gone (joined have join Fire-A or been banned *looks at brit*:)) and a nice slice of GOH members have jumped ship also

Soooooo...... :p

DeletedUser49702

I hold no malice for members who have gone to seek sanctuary in FOE (as I know in time you'll be at the forfront to bring down Chaos when the time is upon you :)) A special mention to Orlpup & Sheng - don't be a stranger guys (and keep feeding forum info!!!) :)

I, for one did not seek "sanctuary" in FOE- just living, breathing people that were online to talk to! For months my friends list has been entirely red for hours, days..... :icon_eek:
I was the only active player for FOE to fight and we were having a good time nuking each other! But the GOH members that are left act like tired old men! (I thought that was my job) Maybe they only could see Chaos as a threat? The greatness was gone, the tribe was gone and the people were gone. A tribe of 23, when noone was rimmed is a horrible commentary to dedication even if RL enters in!

Deleted User - 832139

we stopped and moved too a new target before we removed his last few villages from K85 ..

DeletedUser

I, for one did not seek "sanctuary" in FOE- just living, breathing people that were online to talk to! For months my friends list has been entirely red for hours, days..... :icon_eek:
I was the only active player for FOE to fight and we were having a good time nuking each other! But the GOH members that are left act like tired old men! (I thought that was my job) Maybe they only could see Chaos as a threat? The greatness was gone, the tribe was gone and the people were gone. A tribe of 23, when noone was rimmed is a horrible commentary to dedication even if RL enters in!

remind me 1 time you voluntered to be part of any project !
1 time . I have started a lot of them and know more that have done also and you were in none of them . Yu never wanted to be part of anything .
As for who fights who and who is targetted ... you really have no idea how much some members have been tartetted . You were playing sim city all this time in the south while we have been defending our borders .

well some people are really weak .

Deleted User - 832139

I see your villages are well stacked syb .. shame you did not do the same for your other tribe members

DeletedUser

I see your villages are well stacked syb .. shame you did not do the same for your other tribe members

A complaint from some k72 members was that they werent getting one village of support, yet syb could have his villages stacked 100k high, obv. some leaders arent as good as you :) lol

DeletedUser

1 time . I have started a lot of them and know more that have done also and you were in none of them . Yu never wanted to be part of anything .
As for who fights who and who is targetted ... you really have no idea how much some members have been tartetted . You were playing sim city all this time in the south while we have been defending our borders .

You didn't help your tribe mates, why should you get all the tribes support, and why should the tribe had to start on targets just because they wur attacking you.

DeletedUser49702

hmmm let me see

sending over 300 nukes at ivinca and witman in k83 when we moved into that continent

sending over 500 nukes into k96 at gagone, cristian fernando and others every couple weeks to move into that continent with trev and shemg

answering jjavnj call to drive drtim out of k85, only to have him dump his account onto me at Christmas and desert the game

fighting dabookman in the north of K85-- and was still nuking each other when i switched :icon_twisted:

sitting dou over Christmas and fighting bearheart

not only that- but i actually listed things in the forum so you should be aware of this-:icon_redface:

recieving over 2000 incoming at Christmas and never receiving one iota of support! from anyone! (minimal damage)

there is a border between k85 and k86 and also between k95 and k96- or did you not notice???? and as long as we all worked together- we protected those borders!

DeletedUser49702

I think Dou might have a different opinion on that my old friend :icon_wink:

Dou was fighting Chaos in K84- my comment concerned that i was not sitting on my nukes but actively blitzing them continuously- :icon_eek: and members of FOE knew this and took this into account! Reading your own forum will tell you how active i was- but i did not see many postings concerning other FOE members who were advancing in K85- or k95 for that matter!

DeletedUser

hey guys.

stop fighting among yourselves. This is how FOE and CHAOs are winning.

whatever happens you were on the same side.

I'm sure Orlpup and all the others that left did their part against FOE.

But as I said before it is an easy option to leave when the going gets tough.

So KUDOS to all those fighting FOE and CHAOS +5.

to FOE and CHAOS -5. for keeping buddies. scared of losing?

why is it taking so long?

guess you don't have the better players.

DeletedUser

The only reason I have nobles is that I had a week without computer access and the chance to mint some coins! Using those up quite rapidly now. Yes, it does impede progress. I do farm too, which is galling to me at this point in the game but just get on with it. Of course it's a slow victory, but looking good nonetheless.