Chaos Victory?

stellro

Dou was fighting Chaos in K84- my comment concerned that i was not sitting on my nukes but actively blitzing them continuously- :icon_eek: and members of FOE knew this and took this into account! Reading your own forum will tell you how active i was- but i did not see many postings concerning other FOE members who were advancing in K85- or k95 for that matter!

Easy there old man - I wasn't stating to you were not being attacked - more that Dou was receiving his own gangbang from FOE and had been for several months....so that you wasnt the only one.

And I know how active you was - at no point did I say I agreed with Sylb's post regarding your activity - as I knew you had your own motly crew and assisted me whenever called upon.....I just chose not to get into the argument on here....but hey-ho, like a bad penny here I am :)

DeletedUser

looks like this is the winter of discontent for w14.
will we see another year?
i guess time will tell.

dabookman

good luck to GOH and FIRE.

That also goes for FOE who wil probably win by default.

Nice way to win by letting everyone join you.

I remember the days when FOE had a selection policy.

We still do have a selection policy,which is why we haven't invited the rest of you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Me to, im just hanging around to see the end. I hope it comes soon or all have to try and re enter the fight.

stellro

Just goes to show how much fun everybody is having despite the noise coming from some leaders!!!!

DeletedUser

I see you are still struggling with the concept of playing to win Stellro.

stellro

I see you are still struggling with the concept of playing to win Stellro.

correct me if Im wrong but isnt CZ in your tribe & Dean is in Chaos.....so my point is people do not want this game to last another year (think back a year and how many times would you have heard such a comment) and are just hanging on to see if this elusive end game happens. Regardless of tribe - the majority appear to see this as more of a chore. If it was just GOH members then fair enough - but its not (using the 2 above posts of mine as an example!!!).

Wake up call people - look at the earlier worlds - it wont end in a year.

And Vaminos - whats the point of winning when there is nobody on the world to see your victory??

DeletedUser

correct me if Im wrong but isnt CZ in your tribe & Dean is in Chaos.....so my point is people do not want this game to last another year (think back a year and how many times would you have heard such a comment) and are just hanging on to see if this elusive end game happens. Regardless of tribe - the majority appear to see this as more of a chore. If it was just GOH members then fair enough - but its not (using the 2 above posts of mine as an example!!!).

Wake up call people - look at the earlier worlds - it wont end in a year.

And Vaminos - whats the point of winning when there is nobody on the world to see your victory??

Yup, cz is bored. Dean and I are extremely bored with this world, but the very odd thing is that we are fighing GOH and have been for sometime, and yet we find you boring :)

stellro

Yup, cz is bored. Dean and I are extremely bored with this world, but the very odd thing is that we are fighing GOH and have been for sometime, and yet we find you boring :)

as there are only 3 GOH players in the north this may explain your boredom stig :)

DeletedUser

Aww,

sorry to hear your running out of nobles.

Again as it has been said why should the rules be changed. Get smarter.

oooopsss silly me. smart and CHAOS and FOE are not in the same vocabulary.

As for Count zero and Stig. Yoiu both may be bored but stig i do not remember you on the front lines when we were active. You were somewhere hiding in K30s or even 40s.
You only came forward as your tribe was over running our positions. Talking of that where did Dean go. I think he was just behind you.

As for count zero we get not a peep out of him until he sells out to FOE and now he cannot keep quiet. Easy to spout when your on the winning team.

I'm not drawing conclusions but their actions speak for themselves.

Razvantc

Hey, I'm entertained.
I like eating up dead players, who don't fight back... Cookies anyone?
Through out this whole month I received a maximum of 2 attacks from GOH. So yeah, their survival rate is pretty high.

DeletedUser

As for Count zero and Stig. Yoiu both may be bored but stig i do not remember you on the front lines when we were active. You were somewhere hiding in K30s or even 40s.
You only came forward as your tribe was over running our positions. Talking of that where did Dean go. I think he was just behind you.

You are a very funny man brit, if memory serves I have I nice little 80 village cluster which i carved out of your main cluster, I was on front line so dont lie :p

stellro

Hey, I'm entertained.
Through out this whole month I received a maximum of 2 attacks from GOH. So yeah, their survival rate is pretty high.

you sound one hell of a warrior!!!

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm entertained.

***Closes my eyes and hopes one of his arrows hit me***

I don't like those cookies of yours, wanna come to K93 and try out my new home made special funeral cakes? Its pretty delicious you know.

And yeah 2 incomings out of a month, and killing up dead players that don't fight back, like stell said you have got to be one hell of a warrior to be playing sooo well! I bet even drew and met can't beat your record :D

Razvantc

***Closes my eyes and hopes one of his arrows hit me***

I don't like those cookies of yours, wanna come to K93 and try out my new home made special funeral cakes? Its pretty delicious you know.

And yeah 2 incomings out of a month, and killing up dead players that don't fight back, like stell said you have got to be one hell of a warrior to be playing sooo well! I bet even drew and met can't beat your record :D

Shall I clarify my self?

• Dead players: Because you guys are doing such a great job fighting back. :icon_rolleyes:
  • K93? No worries. I'm sure I'll make it. When does the party start?

So what's up with those players jumping ship? Can't even keep your own members happy? Or even keep your tribe as one?
I hear you had some internal issues which is how FIRE came back.

Even your own members are lost:

Sir Brunor le Noir said:
I want to have an option but not sure what it should be so any ideas would be welcome.

Poor bugger.

You don't want my cookies? :icon_cry:
They're freshly baked!