CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser

Ah yes wit, sorry, i forgot that i dont put wotb in the stats....o wait I do and a Zhg just sed it dusnt bother him, looks like they are pissed....AND if i was saying 'Here are our stats against STFU, imagine what we would be able to do against Zhg'

and me posting the stats is showing us as hypocritical. If i put in the STFU stats, it makes very little difference to the overall stats, we are winning, every week....without fail :)

I might as well stop posting the stats against the k21/22 members of GOH, but they are an utter embarrassment and it is a shame that the once mighty GOH even considered to join with them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^

very true, we are much to far away lol...although I would worry for your k21 members :)

Michael Wittman

stig, i didnt say you dont put WOTB in your stats. you just always complain about doing it. you say "and for those who insist on it, here are the stats with WOTB"

as long as you put gobi and swiss in our stats, it is a must to put WOTB in the stats. do that and it makes you look alot better.

DeletedUser

Basically your losing this war now every week. the fight is slipping away from you. Stellro is crying himself to sleep at night. He is struggling to convince his tribe that they can win this war or are winning this war. Although it is getting clearer and clearer that you can't and won't :)

No point arguing over stats/history/inactives/etc.. Because the outcome is still gonna be the same im afraid. wot-b are a dead tribe goh nobled it off. Its obvious to see as goh nobled so many vills so quick that it was inactive. Because now they stand no chance in taking so many villages from us so quickly. I personnaly think the true stats are goh/goh-a vs ok/ko. The rest dont matter.

Met even leaves players like oregal in the tribe who quit and got nobled by goh. Basically becasue he does not have any point to prove nor the need to convince his members they are winning as we already know it for a fact :)

Michael Wittman

i dont think stellro cries himself to sleep at night lol. we have a lively festive spirit over here :) everyone is having fun and in high spirits. i talk to stell every day and i dont think any of us are worried.

DeletedUser

Basically your losing this war now every week. the fight is slipping away from you. Stellro is crying himself to sleep at night. He is struggling to convince his tribe that they can win this war or are winning this war. Although it is getting clearer and clearer that you can't and won't :)

No point arguing over stats/history/inactives/etc.. Because the outcome is still gonna be the same im afraid. wot-b are a dead tribe goh nobled it off. Its obvious to see as goh nobled so many vills so quick that it was inactive. Because now they stand no chance in taking so many villages from us so quickly. I personnaly think the true stats are goh/goh-a vs ok/ko. The rest dont matter.

Met even leaves players like oregal in the tribe who quit and got nobled by goh. Basically becasue he does not have any point to prove nor the need to convince his members they are winning as we already know it for a fact :)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 43,481
Side 2: 51,623
Difference: 8,142

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,538
Side 2: 3,059
Difference: 479

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 422,626,494
Side 2: 515,233,897
Difference: 92,607,403

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,017,918
Side 2: 30,608,283
Difference: 4,409,635

image.php

enought said?

[spoil]
this is what i call winning

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DW~ PLA TheF0E TheFOE
Players:

Side 1: 904
Side 2: 2,824
Difference: 1,920

Side 1: 8,925,101
Side 2: 27,729,618
Difference: 18,804,517[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stig, i didnt say you dont put WOTB in your stats. you just always complain about doing it. you say "and for those who insist on it, here are the stats with WOTB"

as long as you put gobi and swiss in our stats, it is a must to put WOTB in the stats. do that and it makes you look alot better.

You say i always complain about, i sed that once, and it is all tongue in cheek what i say half the time, but when i sed that (cant find the post when i did) there was high debate between many GOH and CHAOS members about the whole Wotb thing, so i just put it in, tbh it doesn't bother me what the 'forever' stats are, i just like the weekly ones and try and make goh win atleast one week please wit

and I do that any way, but it makes our stats look alot worse

DeletedUser

i dont think stellro cries himself to sleep at night lol. we have a lively festive spirit over here :) everyone is having fun and in high spirits. i talk to stell every day and i dont think any of us are worried.

If he talks to you every night then I your right. That will put him to sleep with no tears :) I nod off reading most your posts tbf lol.

stellro

If he talks to you every night then I your right. That will put him to sleep with no tears :) I nod off reading most your posts tbf lol.

It must be a very limited special group who find your posts amusing Div....but then it is half term so you may get a wider audience this week.....

stellro

at least Div says clever things everynow & then which I have to sit back and smile at....

Response in Bold!!!! There you go again Bear - not able to break things down and only see things in black and white - say the first thing that comes into your head and get it wrong - again!!!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ WOTB ~OK~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KK= =KM=
Players:

Timeframe: 23/10/2009 23:19:43 to 29/10/2009 13:00:14

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 27
Difference: 47

image.php

Side 1: 737,485
Side 2: 261,527
Difference: 475,958

image.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ WOTB ~OK~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 23/10/2009 23:19:43 to 29/10/2009 13:00:14

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 45
Difference: 22

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary-Weekly stats

For CHAOS Fam.

Most Enemy Villages Nobled- ~OK~ with 82
Most Villages Lost- ~OK~ with 46
Top Player/s- :S
Worst Player- :S
For CHAOS Fam. Enemies

Most CHAOS Villages nobled- ~GOH~ Fam. with 45
Most Villages Lost-~GOH~ Fam. with 74
Top Player/s- meh
Worst Player/s-Dunno, its been a slow week by the looks of things

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 72
Difference: 69

stellro

What - not STHU stats :icon_wink:

And are you off 2moro Stig hence the "less than a week" stats posted?? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol and lol

I was bored so i did it then :) man....i am going 2 be kicking myself 2morrow when i have a spare 10mins and need to do something

DeletedUser

hello again :) I will leave out STFU stats also, which may please a small % of you

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 29/10/2009 13:00:14 to 08/11/2009 18:58:40

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 38
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 904,616
Side 2: 361,880
Difference: 542,736

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KK= =KM=
Players:

Timeframe: 29/10/2009 13:00:14 to 08/11/2009 18:58:40

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 14
Difference: 133

image.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AND the EGS :p We made our own tribe as it was a slow Saturday

Side 1:
Tribes: ~EGS~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 08/11/2009 00:00:00 to 08/11/2009 19:03:37

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

image.php

Summary-Weekly stats

For CHAOS Fam.

Most Enemy Villages Nobled- ~OK~ with 131
Most Villages Lost- ~OK~ with 27
Top Player/s- I DONT KNOW OK?!?!!?
Worst Player- STOP ASKING ME STIG!!!

For EGS

Top Player/s- ME with 10 village nobled
Worst Player- Alison for taking 2 long 2 join

For CHAOS Fam. Enemies

Most CHAOS Villages nobled- ~GOH~ Fam. with 38
Most Villages Lost- Krakens with 147
Top Player/s- Slyb, for a nice PnP, shame it didnt matter :( but very good :p
Worst Player/s-High lord again lol

CHAOS: 240
ENEMIES: 52
Difference: 188

GOATS:12
ENEMIES:0
Difference:12

DeletedUser54100

well considering you made peace with us and re decleared that would clear CHAOS war stats against ~GOH~ would it not?