Tribes:
Players: witman

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49

image.php

I can hand on hart say I have stopped defending this account 2 weeks ago. That accounts about to go barb so... well done GOH. Once again praying on our inactive lol.

DeletedUser

I can hand on hart say I have stopped defending this account 2 weeks ago. That accounts about to go barb so... well done GOH. Once again praying on our inactive lol.

You know, if there's any proof of your tribe going after inactives (of which we both know there is), this little quote you made makes you look like a hypocritical jackass

Just saying

Can we all drop the pretense that we don't noble/target inactives? I think we all know a bit better by now

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi Swiss
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: witman

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49

image.php

and plus 20 vills from GreekNomad, that I also stoped defending a week ago.

they got lucky and found 2 inactives and went for them in the same week, så let them have there win. it´s bin what? more than a half year since they last had one.

funny thing is, that´s it´s not actually GOH that got the winning week, but the old Northern tribes that took it.. not THAT´s ironic ;op *LOL*

DeletedUser54100

look to the east, west and north of the orginal ~GOH~, no tribe could do a better job in our predicament.

DeletedUser

Dean and VH if you had them and now you dont, are counted as loses.
Or the enemy lost only from active players?

stellro

When we get a player to quit its deemed as nothing - when you get a player to quit it's sung from the rooftops.

As Ive been a big part of witmans demise I can say the player has been there - and no longer is....so what that you no longer defend him - thats probably because his 120 day sitting is up and that is truely the only reason you have stopped defending him....

On a side note - the person who normally does all this singing has gone remarkably quiet of late - is this another to be chalked up for GOH :)

DeletedUser

well, I think witman quit long time ago, b4 he even got any inbounds from GOH. and likewise with GreekNomad.

however, I havn´t said anything about the takes din´t count, Cal.

DeletedUser

So what was the point of telling peoples such pety details like " i stoped defending it"
Lowering your enemy you guys lower your own efforts to war them.

Meaning you all play a crapy world.

Counted Chaos/Foe owned villages: 120.000
Orcs own like 37.000

Its called good work? Chaos and Foe barelly have 200 versus 100 caps for Orcs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When we get a player to quit its deemed as nothing - when you get a player to quit it's sung from the rooftops.

As Ive been a big part of witmans demise I can say the player has been there

Witman only has a few days left, he has been gone for months now. He quit before you started "attacking" him, if anything... you have been fighting an account sitter, and I know for a fact that in all that time it was only me that ever bought prem for the account and that was for 2 weeks. So.... you have been fighting an account sitter without prem.

In my 2 weeks of buying prem to defend him I snipped loads of your poorly timed trains and even counter nobled. The only thing you had going for you was you sheer commitment to be on at random times in the day. Because none of the incoming nobles i was on-line to deal with got through.

So.. yes, you have been a HUGE part in the ticking over of the days Witman has left before he goes gray.

I would have kicked witman a long time ago but Paul didn't want to be appearing to be kicking to save stats....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, if there's any proof of your tribe going after inactives (of which we both know there is), this little quote you made makes you look like a hypocritical jackass

Just saying

Can we all drop the pretense that we don't noble/target inactives? I think we all know a bit better by now

Its not that at all, you miss the point.

I was getting at the fact that you bring those stats here wanting us to say... wooow stand back! its GOH!

DeletedUser

Its not that at all, you miss the point.

I was getting at the fact that you bring those stats here wanting us to say... wooow stand back! its GOH!

In that case, sorry

I wasn't aware of the fact that when KOOK posted war stats that they went out of their way to not include any villages they conquered that didn't seem active