CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser

In that case, sorry

I wasn't aware of the fact that when KOOK posted war stats that they went out of their way to not include any villages they conquered that didn't seem active

Your upset that I proved that large majority of your "winnings" are inactive. So... you call me a jackass lmao!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Your upset that I proved that large majority of your "winnings" are inactive. So... you call me a jackass lmao!:icon_biggrin:

Yeah, that's true :icon_biggrin: Good job on pointing that out this far along

Way to dodge the point though, numb nuts. Do you go out of your way to take out any inactive conquers when you post war stats?

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's true :icon_biggrin: Good job on pointing that out this far along

Way to dodge the point though, numb nuts. Do you go out of your way to take out any inactive conquers when you post war stats?

No.... put when someone proves me wrong, I don't resort to calling them a jackass....

And my squad tyres not to attack inactive. But granted sometimes we have to clean them up.

We don't go about shouting how we are king of the inactive demise !!!

stellro

No.... put when someone proves me wrong, I don't resort to calling them a jackass....

And my squad tyres not to attack inactive. But granted sometimes we have to clean them up.

Well perhaps you dont Dean - but that doesnt go for the whole of your tribe.....anyone remember Morhog & Bishop - and how Div and others we're mopping them up whilst inactive - and then Chaos members validifying it by boasting about the stats.....and I'm guessing you wouldn't have been one of those Dean!!!!

Tell me how this is different????

DeletedUser

Well jeez, Dean, I didn't know you were going to get all sore about being called a jackass. Hell, I would've been more insulted if someone called me a hypocrite (that's where the insult was, fyi). If you're taking this game too seriously where you're going to get riled up by the word jackass, may I suggest some Midol and chocolates to allay your nerves? :lol:

hardconkers

So GOH declared on OK or Visa Versa.

throught i just say hi as i passed through, and congradulate Met on surviving and becoming the person who came out on top of the battle between him and KK. regardless of my efforts to interviene.

Congradulations from Hardconkers, ManHunter and Toku. My aliases. :p

DeletedUser

HELLO AGAIN

STATS

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 388
Side 2: 69
Difference: 319

image.php

Summary-Weekly stats

For CHAOS Fam.

Most Enemy Villages Nobled- ~OK~ with 228
Most Villages Lost- ~OK~ with 36
Top Player/s- In KO, i would say Alison
Worst Player- Me agian....too inactive

For CHAOS Fam. Enemies

Most CHAOS Villages nobled- ~GOH~ Fam. with 69
Most Villages Lost-~GOH~ Fam. with 388
Top Player/s- ERM?!?!
Worst Player/s- [spoil]
angelo007;Ashmaile;baseballjamer;Baskanos;Bishop85;bobandej016;bodung;boroboybeno;bruser7;bukcsi;chortala;chrism072873;cleric0807;coneron;crashtestmonkey;crow2000;Dandaman10998;DeathWalkToHell;delbert31107;dkoh95;Docstu29;Doumatjee456;DouPantou;Dr.Applepie;East36;Eddy Gordo;elmalibu;EmpireJake;evensta;fantabulate;Faui89;Forklift1;Gak009;geoffhollis;Goddess Queen Dea;Grond@;Gslade;gunsniper004;hachdaime;High Lord;hiltonia;Hunslayer2;ice titan6;Ikkie;Iron Mike;ishkintar;jjavnj;johny-bravo;Jon Archer;joshiabir;

jptoves;Kagar454;KarmaX;kawai81;kevlam;kill dude 23;KillaKRON;KillSomething;King Kong Max;kingetka;kirk the wineman;kosma;leroy43;Lord Brian;Lord Christian1;M=ALEXANDROS;marlele;masterspedy;Matrix1314;mberns;MD48;mega x men;Merkre;Michael Wittman;Mistadon;Morticia Gloom;Mortlock Mandrake;muggle;mybabynique;naps0928;novice25;OBI WAN KANABIS;orlpup;Papa Z;PlayerPBrieF;Rathar;rda5027;rezha;rljcook;robster728;roscoe964;ryeanne;Saint Sin;samyak;Sarg Funk;shengmeng;Sir Brunor le Noir;Sir Frus;skydving01;slough316;

slye boy;Sparhawk79;SQUEEPHER;STEESHOT;Stellro;stjopa;Sylbestros-GR;themperor;tommygunna;top gan;topdog62;torontorocko;Tralkinar;trev2310;tricwin;vampire011;Veteran Pk1;vincent8;vodka67;w0nkey;Wafflemonger;waitingtilucome;Willo12345;xaviersteel [/spoil]

Since last stats were posted in spoiler
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A Gobi
Players:

Timeframe: 18/11/2009 13:09:00 to 18/12/2009 00:14:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 895
Side 2: 285
Difference: 610

image.php

[/spoil]

Need to re-do how i do this (did that make sense lol?) as we are only fighting GOh now

DeletedUser

nice to see your alive stig

Nice to see your alive Stig.

Yes, need to do it.

oh one thing when doing stats you have put in all pertinent information.

see example.

GOH is also FIGHTING FOE.

who else is CHAOS fighting?

DeletedUser

chaos is also fighting themselves lol inactives vs the actives! didnt you know brit?

DeletedUser

the inactives are strong, my spear nukes just cant get through >.>

jaegarn

Matrix, still around? oh well ...

@Brit - CHAOS WAS also fighting KK and WEST when GOH players were speaking high about GOH winning, eh?

DeletedUser

Nice to see your alive Stig.

Yes, need to do it.

oh one thing when doing stats you have put in all pertinent information.

see example.

GOH is also FIGHTING FOE.

who else is CHAOS fighting?

This post reminds me on time when we were fighting to more tribes/families and nobody wanted to hear 'we fight on 4-5 different fronts' from us. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This post reminds me on time when we were fighting to more tribes/families and nobody wanted to hear 'we fight on 4-5 different fronts' from us. :icon_wink:

Oh yea ! All those multi front wars that OK always have been fighting though no war is
ever won :eek: .
you are really funny .