Charge Of The Light Brigade

• Thread starter X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We are the remaining MoD members, we are at war with Adapt! and are looking for new recruits for the moment.
If your interested in joining, check your map. If your in K10/20/30/40 then you can join. If your on the rim of K11/21/31/41/50, you may be an exception. PA's are also welcome.

WE ARE THE LIGHT BRIGADE

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare,
Flash'd as they turn'd in air,
Sabring the gunners there,
Charging an army, while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
Cossack and Russian
Reel'd from the sabre stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon behind them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
While horse and hero fell,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death
Back from the mouth of Hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of six hundred.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honor the charge they made,
Honor the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred.

DeletedUser

Actually xD It was left over by someone who left for a better tribe :p Me and huggies kept it

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support. I know this topic is likely to get flamed by the oh so amazing players so i will make a speech now and accept that they can't control their desire to spam up everything.

I am Huggies, the new duke of CHARGE equivalently the formation of a tribe from the remainder of MOD who didn't want want to join the NwO family. So for those who are wondering the views of CHARGE are likely to be similar to those of the prior leadership of MOD, more extreme in some contexts and more relaxed in others.

As said above we are at war with Adapt which should be fairly simple for us to win if a little time consuming so don't expect the fastest destruction of a tribe ever but we'll try.

For now Charge is here permanently and as such we are looking to recruit more members preferably in the near continents around our current players (see above for k's) as we have no aspirations of doing what some of the other smaller tribes are doing, aka recruiting in various continents so that members can't be defended.

For any other questions igm me or private message me or if you simply want a chat.

Huggies Best 4 Babies

:lightcavalry: Duke of Charge :lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

People will undoubtedly flame but I again wish you luck. :D

DeletedUser

We may not be the biggest best tribe, but we are definetly confident about the tribe being successful. It may or may not be, but we're confident. If people start flaming, we'll ignore it, because it would show the immatureness of the W35 players.

DeletedUser

*puts away the flame-thrower* >.> Yeah. Immatureness. Got it ;D

jdif

Half of Adapt are leaving the tribe. (War?'s half). If you want to know why send me a message on W35 and I'll explain.

King Sean04

Rofl you actually let Jake Rudd in your tribe??? weren't you making fun of him in the matwest thread? you guys are funny :lol:

DeletedUser

Me and Hugo have been talking and we have decided to rename :)

Why so serious?
JOKER

Have been born! :D

DeletedUser

We're still recruiting members in the k20/30/40/50 areas mainly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know :) and I was talking about JOKER because we are at war with Adapt!, fool XD

DeletedUser95941

Why? And u r?
Jmz?

I be Smiley-Face-dude and you be ?

my reason for declining your application is that i feel you dont offer the tribe anything but points, and as a non point-whore tribe i would like to make it clear that joker wont be recruiting point whores!

further more i would like to point out your tribe hoppingness, you seem to hop around more than a kangeroo and that my friend is alot and too much for joker to handle, therefore your application is
DECLINED