Cheaper/Half Price nobles

DeletedUser

i doubt they will do it anytime soon.
W20 only just got half price coins.

DeletedUser64592

i doubt they will do it anytime soon.
W20 only just got half price coins.

w20 is speed 1... would have thought we would have gotten 1/2 price nobles before w20 :( no fair LOL

they just got them you say?

883 players is how many players are left there we have a ways to go till we get that low

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Then which was the first world? I did read your post, and yes, I know it was recently.

DeletedUser

Then which was the first world? I did read your post, and yes, I know it was recently.

Then why say W20 was one of the first?
W9 also has half price nobles and has had for months.
I'm not sure which was the first.
probably W1-5.

DeletedUser

But like i said, i dont think W22 needs or even deserves half price nobles.

DeletedUser

W1 has had a furious debate over it, and they don't have half price nobles.

I should PM a senior IG mod I know, last time we had controversies around here he ironed them out.

DeletedUser

w1 couldn't decide how to implement it , and they don't run on coins , little relevance to this world.

each world should be based on circumstances , not on what happened on other worlds.

if this world meets what ever stipulations are needed to have a vote , then people can vote either way.

DeletedUser64592

From http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=189363:

Spotlight: Half price nobles

We frequently get asked questions such as "Why does world x have half priced nobles and we don't?" and "When does a world get half priced nobles enabled?".

Half priced nobles is a feature we usually enable on older worlds when we feel gameplay is getting stale. The idea of the change is that players won't have to wait as long to purchase noblemen so will be able to participate in attacks and tribe operations more.

We don't have a strict set of guidelines, but in general the following criteria must be met before a world will have the feature enabled:

• Less than 1000 players left on the world
  • Players have to wait a long time to afford new noblemen.
  • In a world poll, more than 2/3rds of players must vote to enable it.
Currently worlds 1-10 and 12 have had this feature enabled. There are also a couple of exceptions: World 43 started with half priced nobles, and world 39 has it enabled shortly after the start.

So you guys still have a little ways to go. And consider a bunch of worlds just had the vote put up, it might be a bit before another world will get the vote again.

seams our mode said they found some way to give cheaper nobles to w1 but yes is world by world :) looking forward to a vote in the near future

DeletedUser

Well as stated in the quote, we don't meet half of the criteria (I'm not counting the 3rd point).

I would still like a poll to look at the idea though.

DeletedUser64821

Old thread, let's bring it back though since we are now UNDER 1000 PLAYERS

DeletedUser57711

yes time for this to happen it sucks being in a war with only 50 nobles when you noble at my rate :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, the idea is probably growing more and more relevant as the game progresses.

DeletedUser54315

I am certainly all for it. An example of where it would really help is if we had half price nobles XXXX would have finished up K53 by now and be attacking villages in $COD$ K's making the game more interesting for all.