Cheaper/Half Price nobles

DeletedUser57711

yeah so many vills for me to noble of cod and S|W so little nobles to use :icon_cry:

darkaniken2

I've got plenty to use, but not quite enough to reach my goal. Especially if I ever get around to downgrading all of mah vills. :D

DeletedUser57711

I've got plenty to use, but not quite enough to reach my goal. Especially if I ever get around to downgrading all of mah vills. :D

lol i have got all mine done apart from like 50 that i am still waiting to get back to 100% Loyalty to downgrade after i took them

DeletedUser

yeh, speed this crap up and see if we cant completely knee cap the world by june. worlds already nearly dead and you all want to be given some extra ammo to kill it even faster.
XXXX V CoD is all thats stopping this world from being a 1 horse race, and you want to end the war that much faster by giving us more toys to play with.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

yeh, speed this crap up and see if we cant completely knee cap the world by june. worlds already nearly dead and you all want to be given some extra ammo to kill it even faster.
XXXX V CoD is all thats stopping this world from being a 1 horse race, and you want to end the war that much faster by giving us more toys to play with.
It would help eliminate the useless players from both sides. And this world is dead as it is. Those of us left are merely giving it a semblance of life. With half price nobles, we can get on with what's going to happen anyway. Attacking crap players results the same with full or half price nobles. Cept with one it takes longer to noble them out.

With half price nobles, we'd get down to the bare bones of W22, and only the best would remain. As such, the game would ultimately be more fun, even if it is for a shorter time. Half price nobles won't effect good players at all. It'd just allow them to use their nukes more effectively instead of clearing a target and not having a train to send at it.

DeletedUser

...Y'all better mean ig and not me. And do we really need 2 threads for this?

The other thread is an un-official vote thread, where as this is discussion.
there not suppose to be the same thing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The other thread is an un-official vote thread, where as this is discussion.
there not suppose to be the same thing :icon_rolleyes:

...It's not like the other one's gonna stay on topic. Y'all are just gonna end up fighting about COD in there -_-

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oh well that's OK because you can just go and randomly delete posts that aren't even offensive...

DeletedUser

It would help eliminate the useless players from both sides. And this world is dead as it is. Those of us left are merely giving it a semblance of life. With half price nobles, we can get on with what's going to happen anyway. Attacking crap players results the same with full or half price nobles. Cept with one it takes longer to noble them out.

With half price nobles, we'd get down to the bare bones of W22, and only the best would remain. As such, the game would ultimately be more fun, even if it is for a shorter time. Half price nobles won't effect good players at all. It'd just allow them to use their nukes more effectively instead of clearing a target and not having a train to send at it.

Half price nobles may not affect good players but will greatly benefit bad ones too especially those with lots of villages and so many available barbs.
Unless you're implying that all big players are good

There is only one thing that would make the world more fun and that is faster to build nukes and faster traveling times.

More nobles will not sort the problem of an ageing world on its own. There will always be more barbs and inactives than actives available from now on and I can bet you that these will be the targets of the new cheap nobles even from your 'good' players

DeletedUser

oh well that's OK because you can just go and randomly delete posts that aren't even offensive...

Awww, you don't sound happy w/ me. That breaks my heart, it really does. :icon_sad: Posts I delete have something that breaks the rules in them. That may be that they're off topic, it may be they're insulting someone, or it may be quoting or responding to a deleted post. Or there's other situations as well. Point being, there's always a reason.

darkaniken2

...It's not like the other one's gonna stay on topic. Y'all are just gonna end up fighting about COD in there -_-
If we had an actual forum poll, mebbe it wouldn't go off topic, and we could discuss in the same thread we were voting in. -.-

DeletedUser

no.
Forum polls suck.
other players from different worlds come in and stuff it up.
It needs to be done ingame.

DeletedUser

Awww, you don't sound happy w/ me. That breaks my heart, it really does. :icon_sad: Posts I delete have something that breaks the rules in them. That may be that they're off topic, it may be they're insulting someone, or it may be quoting or responding to a deleted post. Or there's other situations as well. Point being, there's always a reason.

....or it may be that you don't understand them..in which case you just delete them.

Am I off topic here? or am I just encouraging an off topic poster?

Point being, everyone makes mistakes, very few admit them and/or rectify them.