Cheaters on the classic server

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealRTO

Reaction score
I know this happens on all servers, ive been away from the game for a couple years and I come back to this obv use of cheating. There have been some really obvious cases but I have one in particular that I know is fact.

The player is Fastrabbit on the classic server. Him and I formed an alliance day 1 of beginners protection vs the yang tribe which just so happens to be the one i predict that he was gonna be apart of before any said alliance.

The day that i contacted him which was day 1 of beginners protection ending in our discord he sent me the amount of resources he farmed in the first 12 hours of it expiring and its unreal and honestly no possible without knowing your safe to farm all these resources.

To top it off after he left his tribe for yangs he set up a tribe called "Support Tribe Rabbit" in which he has all his said accounts on that he farmed thru out the early game.

Currently hes #2 on the ladder and the tribe yang is obv after him and more than likely bunch others in that said tribe using this form of cheating are gonna take the area and prob the world with ez after such a bs start.

I know after posting this there gonna be pissed and prob obliterate me but I just wanted to confirm if doing this is okay? and if not i want to see action done.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    189.4 KB · Views: 80

TheRealRTO

Reaction score
It seems really easy make account send your other accounts possibly using a vpn to start in same location then farm them. Like god if this is okay im considering doing the same thing on my next account for an unfair start advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.