Checks and Balances

DeletedUser

And the Bullshit for RedScare family supporting us.. that's just another "Frasier"'s new bbs..

I shall open my retort with some simple, easy to see points, if i may seek permission, oh mighty Leisereiter .

My name is "Fraseryeah", not Frasier, as you can plainly see.

My aregument has always been, that Die./Kill. have been the 2 tribes that have supported RedScare family. Not the other way around as you would like to lead the minions to believe.
I have never claimed to have proof of this, as i do not have concreate evidance of such with the means of statistics, or reports, however I do find it queer that there is infact little in the way of stats, to show that *RS, *RS*, RS* ever looking to dominate against Kill./Die. or vice versa. Remember please, that the following stats are forever.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kill. Die.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RS* *RS* *RS
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 6
Difference: 24

image.php

Now, if you will allow me to explain to all these good people, that missed out on my last post, as it was a cracker (TW Forum roll back, but anyone that got an eye of it would agree, if not i would like to here another side.) you will see a similer pattern here

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 11
Difference: 13

image.php

These are facts, they are solid, if i need to see another point of view it is welcome.

Now. The following is not based on statistics, but what i have seen form around me, once again, I, Fraseryeah of Crysis, emplore the viewers to correct me if I have made an error.

The way i see it ( and i have looked long and hard ) Is that Kill./Die. have mass recruited, and in all fairness to them have done it very quickly.

As someone on the outside looking in, if i was to try pull the same stunt as leadership of the questioned Family tribe, being Kill/Die, I would at the very least try keeping Inactive ennoblements withing 1 tribe,(Kill eat Kill, Die eat Die) it does to me look rather strange seeing family tribes constantly ennoble one another.

Side 1:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kill.
Players:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 55
Difference: 55

image.php

*note the differance in sheer numbers, compaered to the first 2 exsamples combined

Now that the Kill/Die juggernaut is complete, with what they will say to be carefull planning, ( I would call mass recruitment) they have decided to declare a war, or rather the Academy tribe (I see them both as academy tribes) has declared war, Not on the Family tribe to the East S/E of them ( 3 tribes , RS* *RS and *RS) but a small, carefully hand picked tribe, being Phonex.

The result of all of this is yet to be seen, but while Pajuno may come across as aragant sometimes, he does have heart, and I really do wish to see him smash Die and Kill into submission.

I take this oppertunity to make my public appolagie to you Pajuno, for giving away your intentions to move south. A huge mistake on my behalf and I shall and will learn from it.

Leisereiter . i say this to you, stop hiding behind your goons and come to the front line, Stop taking lessonds from Bloodhood, and have some gumption.

Yes i spun you some BS and you brought it, poor leadership, hand it down, or pick on someone your own size, Crysis did, both at the same time,West north /west and south.

you have no reason other then greed, to declare on phoenix, 2 tribes, 4k's v 1 tribe, 1/7th of 2 K's, Tsk Tsk.

Tis but by far the easyest thing you could possible do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think your name is not fraseryeah.. I think your nick here is..

The war of us against Phoenx is mostly caused cause of you.. thanks to you for giving me the info that they're planning against us when we were in "relations" with Crysis and so on we made picture of them to be our possible enemy..

I see how 2 tongued you really are.. first you talk shit behind back then you "lick ass", like here now paj's ass.. I've seen like 3 post of yours now you apologies to paj even i can't see yet what you win from it?

Rs family what you have called noobish inactive and etc is kicking Crysis ass..
You are really giving me big laughs fraseryeah...

Easyest thing to do? no it ain't. I think this play is something you can call tribalwars and i expect Phoenx to give Hell of a fight as they have given flashesh of it in past few days.

DeletedUser

How is RS kicking our but? Look at the ground we have made south from the border in the last 4 weeks, and i am not talking about Sniperhawk, Qudos or Director.

It is Myself, Cracker Tatisan and Warfighter, that has made plenty of ground into K75.

Nice of King Crisis to eat up some empty Dilbertland villages, also i do not see Crysis players going grey, however I see RS players going grey, and HAM!!! players leaving HAM!!!.

Lets see how your 120 players go against 35 playes.

Same thing i say to HAM!!! Put up, in game , or go away

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally i got my forum log-in working.. Thanks lord haste
Paj you here call us untried, untested even tho one your members time cap of nuke and train was 30 minutes. Phoenx couldn't defend indyjeff so you just kicked him away..
now he's getting rimmed by Die.

Honestly has it been over 2 or 3 month phoenx warring with RSSR ?
And only thing how you're winning is inviting their players to win the war.

and to tell you the truth paj.. Phoenx has not much chances win Die. because you are surrounded by Top tribes.. the only way out is trough us.. when we are 24/7 expanding on every direction. It takes what.. 6-7 years to noble us. GOOD LUCK :lol:

And the Bullshit for RedScare family supporting us.. that's just another "Frasier"'s new bbs..

And For your information Paj.. we have no shared forums with RSSR anymore..I think you already know it.. And we have no diplomatic relationship with them, never had.

Here's some stats for this war.. 4 of phoenx conguers are retakes.

Here's example
[N10] (492|690) K64 9,489 Pajuno [Phoenx] wookieem [Phoenx] 03rd June 2009 - 00:06:10
[N10] (492|690) K64 9,489 pingoro [Die.] Pajuno [Phoenx] 02nd June 2009 - 22:55:33
[N10] (492|690) K64 9,496 wookieem [Phoenx] pingoro [Die.] 01st June 2009 - 12:46:55

I don't know was the meaning to noble it back from you paj.. hope it was...
Phoenx managed to noble 2 from die. wich were also retaken..

These noblings 30-7 were just randomly and not opped or anything and still you're losing..

Side 1:
Tribes: Die. Kill.
Players:

Side 2:
Players: IndyJeff

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 294
Side 2: 81
Difference: 213

image.php

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 7
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,240,039
Side 2: 522,631
Difference: 1,717,408

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230,686
Side 2: 65,445
Difference: 165,241

image.php

Good luck.. from teh bad side. let the flameing continue...

PERFECT> i have been dying for some clown of yours with the cajones to push his face here...

1. Indyjeff account. (Also, about a 4k village average) totally worthy of being nobled. PFFFTTT.

He was a player on three worlds, i asked him to focus here.. so he did. His account is/was in no shape to defend against anyone, even pathetic, former Frow.. Tsk tsk.

I was sitting him, trying to educate him.. taught him quite a bit, but every time i logged into his sitting, same nonproductive bullshit.

He was never kicked, if you like i can forward you the pm that we shared explaining the situation... he just didnt put forth the effort required of being in Phoenx. Unfortunately for you, my players arent merge whores, nor players that tuck tail and run at the first sign of troube.. Indy was just not active enough to count himself one of us.. Something i kind of knew, but refused to believe.

So, if it makes you feel that much better.. keep adding him to the stats. Your still pathetic.

2. The war with Rssr... Like your pointing out, would take 6 years to noble out die.. Then why shouldnt it take a few months to noble Rssr?? If you can read, (which you seem to imply you can) then you can see in the Rssr dec thread, that Phoenx was continually nobling OTHER villages besides Rssr.. We do what we need to do, cause we knew DIe/Kill was coming...

So while we took our time with Rssr, we were not slowing down growing overall...

But you wouldnt know this, cause you are a cannibal. You merge people so you can keep their villlages inside your tribe.. and you dont have to waste troops obtaining them.

Pathetic.

3. You are not expanding further into kd 64. You will noble a handful more at most, before we smash you and your pathetic members outside the area. Just watch how its done, Noob. Die has no chance to win this war from my outlook...

4. No relationship with Rssr??

Then why is a member of your tribe telling me via msn that Rock tried to teach your members how to play? That rock showed you guys which was our offensive layouts...

Tsk tsk. You took way more secret information from a "non-relationship" tribe than most obtain from their allies...

You did share forums, with a top 40 tribe.. This coming from the tribe too good to stoop to diplomacy with anyone save the little sister...

So your admitting your a lying hypocrite here???

5. You are posting stats like it means something?? In a church world, you might not understand the significance of Wookie taking back his village..

But then again, if its something i have to explain to you, then you dont belong here anyways.

Your first coop was a failure. YOU can add in Indyjeff takes if you like.. but then that just makes you look that more foolish to include someone of his caliber...

You say it wasnt planned.. then why did you plan for 6 weeks to fail? May i ask?? Is that part of your tribe's charter?? "we plan to fail?"

And your bragging..> how many more members do you need?? Would you like me to spot you a few more???

Take indyjeff out of that equation, and what you got??

Looking further...

Die. (498|717) K74 10,221 manuraj [RS*] Leisereiter [Die.] 29th May 2009 - 18:44:56
Die. (498|719) K74 10,406 manuraj [RS*] Leisereiter [Die.] 29th May 2009 - 13:21:28
Die. (451|730) K74 8,521 AndriusIrSandra Leisereiter [Die.] 27th May 2009 - 20:39:43
Die. (451|726) K74 5,997 AndriusIrSandra Leisereiter [Die.] 27th May 2009 - 11:40:09
Die. (497|718) K74 11,320 Wordyman Leisereiter [Die.] 26th May 2009 - 20:03:56
Die. (308|768) K73 8,716 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 25th May 2009 - 22:46:27
Die. (440|747) K74 8,431 Wordyman Leisereiter [Die.] 25th May 2009 - 01:36:15
Die. (438|746) K74 10,380 Wordyman Leisereiter [Die.] 23rd May 2009 - 13:08:22
Die. (315|733) K73 9,403 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 22nd May 2009 - 07:27:00
Die. (441|742) K74 9,304 Wordyman Leisereiter [Die.] 22nd May 2009 - 00:31:05
Die. (439|748) K74 11,805 Wordyman Leisereiter [Die.] 21st May 2009 - 07:49:43
Die. (317|731) K73 8,931 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 21st May 2009 - 01:08:24
Die. (311|770) K73 9,953 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 20th May 2009 - 15:30:16
Die. (439|745) K74 10,553 Wordyman Leisereiter [Die.] 19th May 2009 - 04:57:06
Die. (315|763) K73 9,876 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 18th May 2009 - 04:35:28
Die. (314|767) K73 9,876 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 16th May 2009 - 04:03:49
Die. (460|737) K74 8,126 NDSuperman [Die.] Leisereiter [Die.] 15th May 2009 - 01:17:33
Die. (312|764) K73 9,057 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 14th May 2009 - 06:45:28
Die. (460|734) K74 8,803 tezza321 [Die.] Leisereiter [Die.] 12th May 2009 - 20:28:39
Die. (314|742) K73 9,968 jdasher Leisereiter [Die.] 12th May 2009 - 18:32:51

25 of your total takes are from Die/kill. Not counting the ones that WERE in your tribe.

You are no one to speak to me. YOU have no honor, nor skills to be addressing me on the same level...

I suggest you re-evaluate your situation. Your grasping at pnp straws to use against me, but there is something you forget.

A comparison... you are a "heavyweight" picking on a featherweight...

If you win, it was expected, your a bully.

If you lose, then you must really suck to lose to such a small tribe.,..

Its lose lose for you.. but apparently your too naive to believe it.

As a parting shot, i suggest you go back ingame, and ask rock to teach you to time. From what i have seen, fake "noble trains" with the minimum 8 seconds between.... you have no ground to stand on to bash in my players or our actions...

And 200 fakes is still that.. 200 fakes. How are your nukes faring, o tough guy??

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stop you bitching.. Maybe if you put as much effort into planning.. Then the war would be over..
Stop the Prop, and as Kill and Die said it.. PUT YOUR AXES where you mouth is.. This slander is only making you lose my respect.
I'm sure that doesn't mean anything to you.. But my point is.. Your making yourself look like an idiot..
Just remember
"THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUISNESS!"
internet-serious-business.jpg

Its not slander, (well maybe a little) and its mostly known facts viewable thru twstats, and the various mails i have in my box from smaller players scorned by Die....

It is NOT bitching either.. you are completely missing the point.. Its fun and games. A whole nother side to this war.. As it is, i am disappointed from their supposed Coop that they didnt plan, (but been stacking their borders for 6 weeks:icon_redface:) and their lack of real nukes inside the hundreds of fake noble trains they are sending...

Anyways, flaming is another aspect of the war.. and i am thoroughly enjoying all of this.. flames, nukes, splats on my walls, a few dodges here and there..

Hehehe... This is fun!! This is why i came here. :)

Deleted User - 3135

How is RS kicking our but? Look at the ground we have made south from the border in the last 4 weeks, and i am not talking about Sniperhawk, Qudos or Director.

It is Myself, Cracker Tatisan and Warfighter, that has made plenty of ground into K75.

Nice of King Crisis to eat up some empty Dilbertland villages, also i do not see Crysis players going grey, however I see RS players going grey, and HAM!!! players leaving HAM!!!.

Lets see how your 120 players go against 35 playes.

Same thing i say to HAM!!! Put up, in game , or go away

Lol your searching for some success, yet find none, you won't find it by laughing at HAM!!! on a thread not about us when your war score still stands as it does.

DeletedUser

Its not slander, (well maybe a little) and its mostly known facts viewable thru twstats, and the various mails i have in my box from smaller players scorned by Die....

It is NOT bitching either.. you are completely missing the point.. Its fun and games. A whole nother side to this war.. As it is, i am disappointed from their supposed Coop that they didnt plan, (but been stacking their borders for 6 weeks:icon_redface:) and their lack of real nukes inside the hundreds of fake noble trains they are sending...

Anyways, flaming is another aspect of the war.. and i am thoroughly enjoying all of this.. flames, nukes, splats on my walls, a few dodges here and there..

Hehehe... This is fun!! This is why i came here. :)

Ok.. Good Counterpoint..
That is fun..
and this is a game..

DeletedUser

Oh, yes Oh great and powerfull bloodhood, what ever you say *Yawns*

You have a few question being asked in the forum you named after myself, if you please.

DeletedUser

fraser i thought you didnt like ppl that run their mouth, and yet you seem to be doing it your self

yea you made alot of grounds in K75 big wooop, in to months you took 5 villages,
i hate comeing here and saying things just because of this

its ppl like you that have made this game extremly boring for me

and you try to be a genius and say that i see RS members going gray

when in fact i already told you i'm quitting, so dont try to be slik and say you predicted some RS members going gray

it thought you were going to destroy me what happen? P.S thanks for the ODD i really appreciate it before you and your tribe started attacking me i barely had 20k ODD

anyways good luck to DIE and KILL on their war

DeletedUser

fraser i thought you didnt like ppl that run their mouth, and yet you seem to be doing it your self

yea you made alot of grounds in K75 big wooop, in to months you took 5 villages,
i hate comeing here and saying things just because of this

its ppl like you that have made this game extremly boring for me

and you try to be a genius and say that i see RS members going gray

when in fact i already told you i'm quitting, so dont try to be slik and say you predicted some RS members going gray

it thought you were going to destroy me what happen? P.S thanks for the ODD i really appreciate it before you and your tribe started attacking me i barely had 20k ODD

anyways good luck to DIE and KILL on their war

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 16:23
Well played, Ali.

I mad a crutial Error when I attacked you.

Your quitting properhanda With Rizky worked.

What i want to know is, Why are you being nobled my your own tribe?

One of your Nukes perished befor it hit me, when i investegated, you had been nobld by your own team.

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 16:37
you know what funny if i made a big error too
i dont know if you noticed or not

but i sent one noble to your other village by mistke

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 17:05
yes i noticed that. Damn, you know i have gained a lot of respect for RS* in the last 2 days, finaly someone is going to make me plAy.

Did you like my Snipe? you hav to admit i drilled plenty of ODD out if that vill befor i lost it, lol

also i dont know how you managed to sneak that noble in, i made some other mistake, i had that labeled as scouts, that noble that took it... like i say, i am rusty, i do not get attacked very often, so yeah, game on.

This is now going to be fun, and why i play, i shit stir to get what i want, but am gratfull for some kind of a challange (HAM!!! Seem to have nothing so far, i hope it doesnt take them as long to retaliate, as it did you ,lol)

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 18:37
well i didnt really retaliate

i told you i'm not active in this world anymore, or at all for tht fact

your snipe was nice but if i had done my train the way i should have done(1second train) then you probably wouldnt have been able to

but i'm not taking this world easily

plus i told you before we're not easy targets over here

so what happen in the past 2 days that made you respect RS more?

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 19:00
trust me when i say, you put up a much better fight then they , also i dont see you running your mouth in pnp.

You really should hav joined crysis when you have the chance, i reoffered King Crisis, a second chance to, and tyu also, but you simply made ennoblement on me instead, and that in my books is gold.

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 19:01
they being Ham!!! or we like to call now. swine flue :)

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 19:03
well if i'm quiting or not playing, then whats the use?

this world has become so boring its not even funny

you should have taken my offer originally and allied with us instead of the other way around

well whats done is done

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 19:08
so you didnt say:
what happen in the past 2 days that made you respect RS more?

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 19:10
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Ali Red Fist

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 32
Difference: 65

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 517,038
Side 2: 204,792
Difference: 312,246

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,571
Side 2: 17,929
Difference: 9,358

image.php

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 19:11
thats it cuz i took 1 vill from you?

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 19:12
sorry...
your fighting back, using axes rather then words.

its more the ex saints players/ leadership from RS, i should say

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 19:30
yea i know

i started loosing interest in this world when saints merged with RS

saints core players are good

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 19:54
yea, i know a few people aren't liking this world so much, what with the church, but i'm sure there are also other reasons, i personally still love this world.

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 19:57
not because of the church

because of the ppl in it and how they act

no honor

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 20:09
can't say i have a problem with that, how do you mean exactly....
Also what world you thinking of joining :O

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 20:25
well i'll go bck to w9

plus i'm playing w37 already

Fraseryeah on 01.06. at 20:28
ahh sweet, i'm not gonna start on another world for the time being, enjoying this world too much :)
i spose you could make that line increase a bit from World 9, 5mill points is a damn lot, i envisage reaching that one day on this world, will take time, but will be worth it, you taken a break from W9 for the moment or just not much going on there

Ali Red Fist on 01.06. at 23:37
i'm the DUKE of INVITE over there, we're the last original tribe left in w9

we've been in war with the #1 & #3 tribe for the past year

so there's alot over there but i've been taking it easy over there too

Fraseryeah on 02.06. at 00:11
yea, you need a break from these things from time to time, i can imagine taking care of over 500 villages must take a while hehe, hopefully when you can go back you can thrash the two tribes you are warring with :D

Ali Red Fist on 02.06. at 00:23
well about 150 of my villages came from them so i'm cool, lol

it actully takes me less time managing my vills over there than here, because of the system we have over there

Fraseryeah on 02.06. at 00:32
:O how is that ? i use scripts and things for recruiting and minting, but mostly things are done manually hehe, just the way i like playing

Ali Red Fist on 02.06. at 01:17
yea i have script for recruiting, and faking, but i have a killer grouping system that helps me be organized
so its alot easier

So long, Quitter :)

DeletedUser

we'll this quitter obviously kicked your behind,

i wasnt even active and you still counldnt take a single village from me

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
***Random Update***

After 9 days, we have some interesting stats.... I would like to clarify, that the forever stats are skewed, as Die began eating some of us weeks ago when we were too preoccupied with Killrz demise, and beginning of Rssr war...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 33
Difference: 9

We have a 9 village difference, and tbh, due to the size differential, not too shabby*....

Here, we will do since the war declaration...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 28/05/2009 00:00:00 to 06/06/2009 09:22:28

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 23
Difference: 2

We have a two village lead to the Family. That means 7 of their forever takes were prior to war declaration. Just to have that clear and out on the table.

As predicted, we have a nice active war on our hands. I hope the other side is having as much fun as we are. And we are looking forward to returning the fire...

Will there be any pnp from the other side??

Stay tuned for the next Random Update.

:)

DeletedUser

anyway.. 12 of your conguers are from bushwackerlove who has lost 2 of he's villages to phoenx and gained 2 villages.

As again with indyjeff. With him those stats are 55 conguer to us and 27 for phoenx..

DeletedUser

LOL!

Anime? Thats all you got? You are gonna go ahead and throw that out there. Personal insults... And can you please have someone edit your posts so that your grammar and spelling is up to snuff? I mean really man, if your gonna take the time to post at least put the time into doing it correctly. Maybe thats why you guys couldnt even write your own declaration and had to have another tribe do it for you.

PS Anime is cartoons for BIG KIDS I mean comon sports center runs the same highlights ever 45 minutes on saturday mornings. Leave our cartoons alone!

DeletedUser

Haha.. personal insults no it wasn't it was sarcasm for he's posts..

As for the Spelling.. Sorry for that if it's bad.. it's not my native language so don't expect perfect spelling..

As for the anime. It was just an joke, i see you didn't take it serious but someone else might.

And for the declaration, i couln't get my pnp log-in work,on past 2 months.. so i coulnd't post the declaration up here.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes , there is wasn't able to reply to your flame. First of all you are taking this game way too serious.. maybe it's your life? thinking it all day when you are not on C?
well what you can expect from a guy who watches anime? regarding to he's avatar.(if i'm right is it anime). Come on show us some pnp skills with your pimples.

anyway.. 12 of your conguers are from bushwackerlove who has lost 2 of he's villages to phoenx and gained 2 villages.

As again your Bs with indyjeff. With him those stats are 55 conguer to us and 27 for phoenx..

And no i don't fail. You are just pissed off when your tribe is failing.. OHH i'm waiting your response i'm so scared of your pnp.

Wow. Personal insults?? is that all you got?

Are you sure your qualified for this type of posting, dude?

i have to point out. Not only are you 32 million points to my tribe's 7 million...

You are gonna try your damndest to include Indyjeff. Do whatever makes you feel better, cause to me it wont matter much what the stats are when your entire family disbands.

Yes, i said entire family disbands. :)

And no i don't fail. You are just pissed off when your tribe is failing.. OHH i'm waiting your response i'm so scared of your pnp.

I am upset my tribe is failing?? Where are we failing? what are we failing??

Do you even know what your saying man??

Take a look at the sides, and think again..

i ask you once. what exactly has your tribe done?? Besides up our Total Od's??

14 Pajuno 5,85 Mio.

Eat that clowns. Or better yet, do something about it lazytier. Besides sending your fake noble trains.. Do you think that people buy that garbage??

Lmao.

Die/kill = Instant Fail

DeletedUser

Yes Paj you are small compared to kill / Die. and when you are gone no one will remember you. though we may remember the exact moment the forums become tolerable to read once again. I don't need to say anything else besides this... Carry on Paj, Flaming is all you will have left.

DeletedUser

Wow, that all your gonna give us? I mean really how about a plaque or something on the wall? It could say...

In Loving Memory of Kill and Die.
The Father Fell Defending the Son,
Only to Watch His Son Fall Right After.

Oh wait thats not a plaque its a tombstone. And we wouldnt be needing that, Ill put it on hold for you guys. Im sure we could do a little memorial service as well, some cookies and cool-aid. Everyone could sit around and tell stories of the histerical attacks you guys make and the lack of skill found in two large tribes. That sounds way better.