Checks and Balances

DeletedUser

Dear Frasure,
Your interest in this war is unnerving like a pedophile staring in a daycare window. It seems to me Cry is not the primary combatant in any of its wars. just jumping on board with others when the time is right. please enlighten me to the contrary.

Prehaps take some time to read the points I have made, THEN come back, with a retort of your likeing.

AttackCommand
Destination: Die.. (452|627) K64
Player: BushwackerLove
Duration: 27:49:47
Arrival: on 14.06. at 00:49:50
Morale: 100%
Influenced by the church
Fighting power as attacker: 100%

0 0 7193 0 0 2995 332 0 370 0 0 0

I feel like making a follow up attack....
(peruses)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What point did i prove? was not any of yours, I can assure you.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have a story!? Do tell, I love stories and have nothing to hide. As for fraser(btw.. in his own words.. "My name is not Fraser it's fraseryeah".. lol) he sux... In game of course and I tire of his butt kissing. =p

oh hey fraser what's that you say... I can hear you already... "I don't butt kiss"... If you didn't realize it than your even more annoying than originally thought. or sorry... Fraseryeah.

I no longer have the mails, your tribe sent me... tsk tsk. Trying to rally phoenx against cry..

Then going to cry when i responded in a vague manner.. telling cry we were plotting on them.

Crafty, sneaky your family is... using deceit to get where you want..

I am up front and blunt. you want my villages, come get them.... Dont have to mail around a million and one tribes to get help..

Come do it yourselves..

Specially Liars Tier, and Randy Mcnally... (and they had the nerve to say im all talk)

As for Fraser, dont let a little guilt over a slip up fool you... If you only knew the excitement going on atm...

Which you will, when i feel its time to drop the bomb on you.. and believe me, it is quite the bomb...

Digging thru my mails today.. I found this.

Leisereiter on 05.05. at 15:03
I heard rumors that pajuno would like to attack Crysis but is scared of die getting them if they attack Crysis and has asked us to attack you.. refused..

Phoenx have to dealt with soon..

When did Pajuno of Phoenx ever contact you ingame? Let alone ask you to help with cry...???

Leisereiter on 05.05. at 16:21
Author wrote:
I've been in contact with the leader of Phoenx who could be one of the tribes able to assist us in our "war" with Cry(WHO ARE EXPANDING ON US) but they are too concerned with the idea that Die is coming for them. Would you consider a treuce with this tribe in order that they could help our efforts against Cry? please let me know if this is possible as well as Pajuno of Phoenx

This was sent to me yesterday.

Trying to buy off a real sized tribe so you can continue your history of picking on little tribes..

Tsk tsk, Liarstier.... i cannot believe you tell such baldfaced lies... No wonder your tribe keeps mailing me laughing at you... :)

DeletedUser

Bs

I have been with Spy since before Die/Kill moved into k83. The move was brillaint. I wish I had saved the email. I might have...i'll have to check. But here is how it went down.

A letter was sent to all of our members threatening to destroy our tribe and to join them. (k73 now merged with die/kill)

Our top players left. We went from (i think) top 20 tribe to top 250 tribe in about 5 days.

Some of the players, but not all, that left us were Niroshan, choseong, vamsi21, captaing, madison08, rdubbs28, among many others. I was a new player then but wouldn't go. Basically, at least the top 20 members left spy...probably more. The tribe that sent the message was k73 or k73a. After that, those of us that were left weren't worth nobling so they left us alone. Guess cause most of us weren't over 5.0 total. LMAO

Then, k73 merged with die/kill. The tribe Solids also works with these guys usually attacking with nothing but nukes to soften us up and then die/kill members come in and finish us off.

Lately, since phoenx has been holding up so well, i suspect that's the reason that the attacks on my tribe have quadrupled in the last week. Probably just to bolster stats. However, I wouldn't call what's going on a war between us. We are merely trying to survive this and strike back when we can.

So with all the bantering going on about my tribe...this is the truth. This is how it all happened and got to where we are today.

I don't like the tactics that are employed by the opposition...but it works for them I guess if your interested in stats and gaining ground quickly by recruiting vice fighting. *shakes head* Hey, it works though so good job. I will never join a tribe like that though. There's no real honor in it. This being a war game...you can take war out of it and call it just a game the way you are doing it. ;)

DeletedUser17110

I swear, I love the w30 war topics. =)

Side 1:
Tribes: Die. Kill.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 37
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 410,770
Side 2: 299,285
Difference: 111,485

image.php

For so much talk relatively little has occurred I think that's a disappointment more then anything lol. Though I have to say Kudos to those posting ridiculously long posts. But once I hit page five my attention was lost. Too much of the same stuff repeated...

When did this whole thing start? Exactly that is.

DeletedUser

Who cares who started it, my only wish is for Kill/Die be punished for being nothing but mass recruiters.

Deleted User - 2282801

I swear, I love the w30 war topics. =)

Side 1:
Tribes: Die. Kill.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 410,770
Side 2: 299,285
Difference: 111,485

image.php

For so much talk relatively little has occurred I think that's a disappointment more then anything lol. Though I have to say Kudos to those posting ridiculously long posts. But once I hit page five my attention was lost. Too much of the same stuff repeated...

When did this whole thing start? Exactly that is.

The stats just prove what a good job Paj is doing and how size doesnt matter.

Die/Kill = fail in this war me thinks

DeletedUser

Author wrote:
I've been in contact with the leader of Phoenx who could be one of the tribes able to assist us in our "war" with Cry(WHO ARE EXPANDING ON US) but they are too concerned with the idea that Die is coming for them. Would you consider a treuce with this tribe in order that they could help our efforts against Cry? please let me know if this is possible as well as Pajuno of Phoenx

Could i get this Screenshotted?

I'm There QUOTING a player who sent that to me you idiot, The messager was from RS family.. And to those war stats you can add those 23 villages by us rimming indyjeff.

So it's

Side 1: 73

Deleted User - 2282801

.. And to those war stats you can add those 23 villages by us rimming indyjeff.

So it's

Combined total of 35million vs 7million = 5 times points

73 vs 37 = 2 times caps (if you include an inactive kicked player)

Still not that impressive from an outsiders point of view and not something I would brag about :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Author wrote:

Could i get this Screenshotted?

I'm There QUOTING a player who sent that to me you idiot, The messager was from RS family.. And to those war stats you can add those 23 villages by us rimming indyjeff.

So it's

Doesnt matter.

Address the first portion of the post, if your gonna address it all>

YOU are a liar, and use those Indyjeff stats if you must.

DO you even Feel Shame at all?? Do you??

Because you should...

DIe/Kill = Fail.

DeletedUser

Atleast i'm not in the losing side.. And no i'm not liar..

I never wrote that:
Author wrote:

as you stated.. so stop your bullshit.

DeletedUser

Atleast i'm not in the losing side.. And no i'm not liar..

I never wrote that:
Author wrote:

as you stated.. so stop your bullshit.

Yes, we will expand on you. Die. is comming to us for a bashing. If you feel you need to , kiss and make up with PAj, and bring your BS on. Leisereiter... come to the front line. I am comming for you. People are sick of me repeating myself, I will grant the wonderfull minions the promise, that this will infact be the last post i ever make, dispite paying 4 PP for my sexy new Sig + Ava.

You are wind and hot air. You are wind and hot air, as all you know how to do is recruit.

I want to see your axes. I will smash your church
You will not stop me.

DeletedUser

okay i have missed allot. I'll clear some of this up I told you I had nothing to hide. That email was from me to Leis when i was in RS and yes I had asked phoenx to help RS against Cry I asked EVERYBODY near Cry to help but phoenx turned down the offer because they seemed to know at that time that Die was coming for them and couldn't afford another enemy(I knew nothing of these plans at this points as I was just a peon in the RS family acting as diplomat in hard times). I'll have to look into this perhaps I still have the emails. I really just wanted Cry to fall as they had started attacking RS(A good honorable tribe) without so much as declaring or any word said. Typical Frayshure move. Along with Frasures most recent move to interfere in the Phoenx war proving my point about him yet again. And frazure I would put every war on hold to play with your nerf axes at least Paj has earned the respect of many in this world... can't say the same for you butt kisser.

DeletedUser

No surprise

~pb~ has merged with kill. Or, the good players from pb left and joined them. Very interesting. Now they have asked them to attack their old mates. LMFAO

Why doesn't everyone go to their computers and click "join tribe" to either die. or kill.??? Then you guys can claim victory and we can move on...The only ones left for you to attack will be small weak tribes...oh wait, that's what they do anyways. That's the fast forward version of this world right now.

"we took out spy, dr, etc...." blah blah blah. Like that's bragging rights or something. Our top players are top players in your tribe...that's not taking us out! Good formula though for point whoring.

Pathetic!!!

DeletedUser

The only ones left for you to attack will be small weak tribes...oh wait, that's what they do anyways.

So you are posting you are small and weak, also phoenx..:lol:

:icon_sad: Let's all cry for your sorrow..

DeletedUser22924

So you are posting you are small and weak, also phoenx..:lol:

:icon_sad: Let's all cry for your sorrow..

the people who can recognize their limits and power, will learn to become smarter and stronger.:icon_cool:

unlike ur sorry tushie, u never tested ur limits, and so without knowing u are now facing something u can't beat.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't need your pity. Why don't you ask our strong members to join and then finish us off. LOL

Bravo...good tactic oh brave and powerful leader.

DeletedUser

I don't need your pity. Why don't you ask our strong members to join and then finish us off. LOL

Bravo...good tactic oh brave and powerful leader.

To who are you pointing this? to me? When did i recruit from the enemy side? :icon_neutral:

the people who can recognize their limits and power, will learn to become smarter and stronger.:icon_cool:

unlike ur sorry tushie, u never tested ur limits, and so without knowing u are now facing something u can't beat.:icon_wink:

If you are talking about Phoenx it's surely thing we can beat. Please, tell me more?

DeletedUser

Not you...I'm not in to personal insults. But check out some of your top members. They are from Spy.

What about what recently happened with ~pb~? That wasn't you personally I'm sure of it. But, your sister tribe took the top players from that tribe...RECRUITED them, then asked them to attack their old members.

Its true. I have pm's to prove such!!!