Checks and Balances

DeletedUser

Checks and Balances

It has come to the attention of myself and the leadership of Kill. that there has been far too much talk, slander and boasting flying around. A self proclaimed martyr and ruler of K64, but in reality "the pied piper of PnP". Our patience has finally worn thin.

It is doubless that based upon their slanderless remarks toward our tribe and our brethern in Die. that Pajuno and his Phoenix would eventually tempt fate and attack us. It is laughable to think that someone so untried and unproven in this world, has garnered so much respect, or more so has influenced so many malleable minds and played his magical flute to get the kids to follow him . .

You have labelled us "tribe huggers" due to resourceful decisions we have made to utilise the tools we have for maximum benefit??
Well it is about time we showed you some love.
Put your axes where your mouth is, hold your ankles and brace yourself.
We gonna be doing a dry run, and we are coming in hard!!!
pied-piper.jpg

Horny-Pied-Piper.gif

DeletedUser54374

Interesting.. Good luck to both sides.

Go and show 'em Paj. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22924

weird, phoenx is still in war, and u decide to war them when they are busy?

that truly is a way to show Die's greatness and skill.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes Good Luck I was hoping for something else to be honest but interesting declaration :)

DeletedUser

Well, It's a good move to try to get out of Die. shadow. Being an academy tribe isn't much respectful position.

Also, I believe Phoenx is a perfect tribe for you to war with. Quite small, but big reputation. If you win the war, you'll improve your bad PnP image greatly.

About the war, I root for Phoenx of course(everybody likes the underdogs). I'm not sure of the odds thoug, I would say.. 60-40 for the Kill and Die.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, I will actually be watching this one...

DeletedUser

Is Die. also involved or is it just Kill. versus Phoenx?
I have never heard anything about kill. or die. so I am curious about any talent in those tribes. Phoenx hasn't warred a tribe as big as this so I look forward to see them hold their reputation high now.
Good luck.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Checks and Balances

It has come to the attention of myself and the leadership of Kill. that there has been far too much talk, slander and boasting flying around. A self proclaimed martyr and ruler of K64, but in reality "the pied piper of PnP". Our patience has finally worn thin.

It is doubless that based upon their slanderless remarks toward our tribe and our brethern in Die. that Pajuno and his Phoenix would eventually tempt fate and attack us. It is laughable to think that someone so untried and unproven in this world, has garnered so much respect, or more so has influenced so many malleable minds and played his magical flute to get the kids to follow him . .

You have labelled us "tribe huggers" due to resourceful decisions we have made to utilise the tools we have for maximum benefit??
Well it is about time we showed you some love.
Put your axes where your mouth is, hold your ankles and brace yourself.
We gonna be doing a dry run, and we are coming in hard!!!
pied-piper.jpg

Horny-Pied-Piper.gif

LMFAO>

Alright, you say i am the windbag?

Yet i am not the one coming to pnp talking smack. I am not the one encroaching upon your areas.

And i am not the one using my sister tribe as a bullying tool on a smaller tribe.

I just want to point out.. this is a pathetic Declaration... too bad Ungar has not rubbed off on you.. Ungar has my respect, you get to see my Moon.

1. Kill has done 0 fighting the last several months. (as can be evidenced that tiny phoenx has more Oda than you) you probably have full villages ready for this... Tsk tsk.

2. Merging into your position gives you nothing but points and inactives to utilize against us.

3. Points mean shit. Show me some skills, o inactive eater.

4. Phoenx has been in a war for several months now.. as each war winds down, ( but NEVER ends) someone else opens their mouth for my foot to enter. This time, someone actually had the cajones to declare first. Kudos to you.

All these points lean towards you as the favorite. Which makes me smile, cause i really hate to fight smaller tribes. This time, i will be taking a top ten tribe, and a top twenty tribe, down. Gather round folks, this is how its done.......(and if you doubt me, go check out the former Sin family from w6... they thought they would be rimming me too)

And yes, you read correctly. I will be taking down Die as well. Ungar, (who has my respect) has been more than generous in offering me a nap and no more expansion into my kd. However, that being said.. i cant help but feel like he was laying the ground work for a stalling until such time as Kill can declare.

Now, this am, i receive a mail from my members, stating we have incomings from Die already. I do believe S.Mcnally is the Duke of Kill?? So what we have here, the councils already decided to declare, Ungar keeps talks open for stalling and distraction, and then a couple of Die jump the gun and tip their hands...

So S.Mcnally, why not fess up to the truth??

Die/Kill vs Phoenx.

You guys are THAT scared... i been hearing rumors for a few weeks about Die/Kill looking for help from RS, for little old Phoenx.... tsk tsk.

And to quote this clown i know, "untried and unproven player"...

hmmm.. what have you done mcnally???

I checked you out on twstats... seems an awful lot of inactives and tribal takes going on...Yet im the unproven one?? Can you show me that you do know how to attack?

hey, i see a few more players in kd 63 you can recruit... oh wait, your already full up.....

ps. i want the world to know. i could have accepted a nap a week or two ago.. and i could have kept it until i was ready to declare.. and then drop it. The only reason i didnt accept the nap sooner, is cause i knew i couldnt honor it. I knew what i was planning, so my honor wouldnt permit me to abuse the Nap.....

Last edited:

irockurworld

LoL, This will be entertaining, especially if Phoenix comes out on top.

DeletedUser

Lol if?
Dont you mean when phoenix comes out on top?
Have fun cutting there size down to match there skill level phoenix.

DeletedUser

there needs to be a lot of land to take over before that were to happen.

Interesting war.

DeletedUser

Lol o i dont know 99.9% of the 2 tribes combined villages should put there size at about equal to there skill.
Id say goodluck phoenix but it just seems pointless to wish the better side goodluck.
So goodluck kill and die ur gonna need it a lot more then they do.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
there needs to be a lot of land to take over before that were to happen.

Interesting war.

Aye. there is entirely too much real estate for my meager 25 members. (whoops, 24 members. Die is nobling out my last inactive village....)

however, just to further prove my point. S.Mcnally raised an interesting question. how can i be the Pied Piper of Kd 64 if i have done nothing to prove myself???

Lets just take a little peak at some oda references....

The leader that dare to declare on me:

42 s.mcnally 987.934 oda...... :icon_redface:

The leader that tried to play me long enough for a surprise declaration (also a top five player)

155 Ungar the Terrible 1,69 Mio.

The shmuck that attracted my attention to Die/kill in the first place:

234 BushwackerLove 1,41 Mio.

And now the player that has done nothing, proved nothing, and dont deserve his "status":

33 Pajuno 2,85 Mio.

Hmmm.. that was just one comparison, i will use tonight to shut Randy Mcnally.

now, since i was nosing around while my farms were busy, i did some more further research.. If those stats werent funny enough....

Total Od

263 Ungar the Terrible 1,92 Mio.

540 s.mcnally 1,25 Mio.

269 BushwackerLove 1,89 Mio.

If you like to know what i have, my oda is more than enough to shut any of these guys down in pnp. I guess the barbs/inactives dont fight back?? and i guess cannibalism is an acceptable means of growth??

Last edited:

DeletedUser22924

hey paj, i know how big ur ego is, but u might need some help with sitting this time, plz give me some1 in ur tribe to sit, i have been dying to face a tribe much much bigger(i have a habit of it:lol:), if ur interested plz send me a PM.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser51338

If this is a full out war by both sides then Phoenix should not stand a chance.

I look forward to this and good luck to both tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think Die. and Kill. members will take it all seriously, especially not the members far away.

DeletedUser

I don't think Die. and Kill. members will take it all seriously, especially not the members far away.

Well even if they did take it seriously the 100 field limit for nobles is limiting.
Nukes they can send, but nobles will have to be from at least a continent over.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If this is a full out war by both sides then Phoenix should not stand a chance.

I look forward to this and good luck to both tribes.

So true, in the numbers column. But i always got tricks up my sleeve.

I promise it will be very entertaining.. .Pnp is already way more fun than it has been in weeks.

Anyone else tired of the gangbanging on Ham? lets get a threesome in my kd!!!!

ps. can anyone create a map, maybe two maps?

One with Phoenx vs Die/Kill together one color.. and one with both separate colors to see their positioning?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2282801

I wish Pheonix luck as personally I would like to see kill and die fail :lol: