Cheese marches....

DeletedUser

Yea, right...You talked that the tribe couldn't noble you..Now here you are...

Kinda sad that all those hard work you did on the account go to waste.

Next time if your saying that the tribe suck prepare to back it up...Not to get beaten in the long run..

You lost..Those pathetic noble trains nobled you..and you can't do anything about it.:icon_rolleyes:

Well,last time I checked his account he had incomings from 2 tribes,Pluto and Cheese so I guess he was right becouse one tribe couldnt do the job...you aparently needed a help wich is really sad tbh.

Those pathetic train taking his vills only becouse he is hit delete to co play with me(wich we planned before we even joined this world so dont worry about hard work on his account;)...and even with his deleting you guys are uncapable to take his few vills in 48 hours.

you needed like 4 days for 4 vills...wow
I guess 5 more days for those 5 vills left

So honestly,about what u are bragging?

That one of your players knows how to send 1.5 sec train and that rams should be included in nukes?

DeletedUser95858

Yea, right...You talked that the tribe couldn't noble you..Now here you are...

Kinda sad that all those hard work you did on the account go to waste.

Next time if your saying that the tribe suck prepare to back it up...Not to get beaten in the long run..

You lost..Those pathetic noble trains nobled you..and you can't do anything about it.:icon_rolleyes:

I'm gonna say I think he can. Which is pretty much what their trains repeat over and over and over. I've heard them first hand. Kinda creepy tbh.:icon_razz: Just like the cute little train story...

Your story... Not so cute and truly your trains were saying.

I think I'm sniped... I think I'm sniped... I think I'm sniped.

DeletedUser

The trains were sent that way because you had no armies left to snipe or defend with.

The trains I sent at you were 50ms, and I dont believe you killed one noble from anybody.

It didnt take 2 tribes to clear you, 2 members cleared you in a matter of hours, 2 tribes are nobling you though, because this is a church world and not everyone benefits from or has the means to noble properly at this time.

Its funny how you talk trash after getting nobled, saying the attacks were poor, yet didnt manage to kill a single noble or do any damage whatsoever in return.

Carlosmaster

The trains were sent that way because you had no armies left to snipe or defend with.

The trains I sent at you were 50ms, and I dont believe you killed one noble from anybody.

It didnt take 2 tribes to clear you, 2 members cleared you in a matter of hours, 2 tribes are nobling you though, because this is a church world and not everyone benefits from or has the means to noble properly at this time.

Its funny how you talk trash after getting nobled, saying the attacks were poor, yet didnt manage to kill a single noble or do any damage whatsoever in return.

Wait a second, so you guys sent bad trains because you thought he had no defense?

:lol: What kind of excuse is that? :lol:

DeletedUser

Wait a second, so you guys sent bad trains because you thought he had no defense?

:lol: What kind of excuse is that? :lol:

But the trains did succed eh??

who cares how good or bad they are if they do the job :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We didnt think he had no defense, we knew for a fact he didnt. Im saying that in their defense, as I dont know who sent the attacks and can only assume so much. Majority of our tribe uses t-trains when necessary.

DeletedUser

Can we see those reports plz
showing all his vills cleared by 2 members in like u said couple of hours?

He didnt kill single noble?

I know for sure that one of Pluto members...I think was Hymn has lost his nuke and whole train...

I have no clue who you are but get your fact straight before u came here accusing me that I talk trash...

when 2 tribes attacking one player and after few days he still have some vills left...there is nothing to bragg about.

But hey,if u think that OP was well organized,and blah,blah,blah...lets leave it that way...quite sure that some tribe will prove u wrong:)

Kash2Smash

Can we see those reports plz
showing all his vills cleared by 2 members in like u said couple of hours?

He didnt kill single noble?

I know for sure that one of Pluto members...I think was Hymn has lost his nuke and whole train...

I have no clue who you are but get your fact straight before u came here accusing me that I talk trash...

when 2 tribes attacking one player and after few days he still have some vills left...there is nothing to bragg about.

But hey,if u think that OP was well organized,and blah,blah,blah...lets leave it that way...quite sure that some tribe will prove u wrong:)

uhm i think ur missing the point made by argo-not

Well, you saw how one of our OP's work now, didnt you? Congrats on your top ODD, shame you lost all your villages to get it. (and some Vet/-f- troops ;))

The one before was set up by some random person without contacting any members around him or letting the tribe know what was going on. This one was much the same, though coordinated by the right person.

he isn't claiming that the opp was organized, he said that it wasnt... and even if it wasn't organized, bad trains were sent , the opp was still successful. Not our fault that u guys couldn't defend against such a poor train :icon_rolleyes:

Bet half of your tribe dosen't even know what that is.

lol w/e u say mate..

at the end of the day, we are still kicking their ass..nicely :icon_cool:

kingjohan

But the trains did succed eh??

who cares how good or bad they are if they do the job :icon_wink:

It's obvious he tried to cover those badly time trains up with a very bad excuse (that rudegar had no defence).

Think again.

DeletedUser

uhm i think ur missing the point made by argo-not

he isn't claiming that the opp was organized, he said that it wasnt... and even if it wasn't organized, bad trains were sent , the opp was still successful. Not our fault that u guys couldn't defend against such a poor train :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_cool:

lets see

he is claiming that Ruds is lost all vills...

he is claiming that 2 players has cleared him in couple of hours

Vipsen has menaged to clear one vill...and other player got his nuke and train splashed on second vill walls...must be 30k militia in vill becouse according to argo he has already been cleared.

2 tribes against one player and after few days you guys still didnt noble him out...really awesome work.

You should all came on public forum and tell the world how great tribe Pluto is :)

I hope you guys will menage to noble those vills before they go barb,but than again you guys like grey,tribless players etc...so all good:)

Good luck when real tribe hits you...no need to be tw expert to say that u guys will needed it...a huge amount of luck.

DeletedUser

I guess its a good thing there are no real tribes near us then, huh?

Please show reports of more than 2 players clearing his villas, or even attacking defended villas. Until you do that, there is no point in commenting on 2 tribes attacking him.

Rudegar

ok

yep... pluto hit me and i quit

feb 8th is my bday... i work full time... feb 8th i finished work, went to pick up my son and went to dinner with family

feb 9th i had dinner with friends

and feb 10th i had dinner with other friends...

attacks started on feb 8th and landed on feb 9th

only decent train i saw was from hymn and it went splat against a wall

i couldnt be online to snipe but expected that the defense in both villages would be sufficient to stop the trains, in 1 case it was, in the other it wasnt, in the case where it wasnt it wasd only because teh clearing nuke killed a pally with a bonfire leaving 450 cats without bonfire Vs train, had the other pally in the village died instead both trains would have been toast. unfortunately i could not be online to snipe, village i lost did have an almost full nuke in it, and the train was 1.5 seconds long so someone must have forgotten where the t button was if they know how to send T trains.

after that loss it was apparent that i was going to get raped, i did have incommings from 4 pluto and 1 cheese players so was stuck with connundrums like shit do i hang around to snipe a 2 min train and be late for dinner or do i send troops out hit delete and move on to co play.

yes i quit... yes pluto beat me up... but is it something worth bragging about? personally i dont think so.... had any number of things been different all you would have gotten would have been a lot of red dots and lost troops and i would have been able to hold the village i took from butchie... as it was timing was on your side and so was a bit of well placed luck.

conclusion... yes i lost... but does that make you good? NO

(apart from beve who rocks)

Rudegar

I guess its a good thing there are no real tribes near us then, huh?

Please show reports of more than 2 players clearing his villas, or even attacking defended villas. Until you do that, there is no point in commenting on 2 tribes attacking him.

i hit delete on the acct so cant log in but theres a useful tool called twstats

red.png
Alpha (688|532) K56 5,059 rudegar Vipsen [Pluto] 2011-02-12 20:06:54
red.png
7) Leningrad+ (695|518) K56 3,116 rudegar butchie101 [Pluto] 2011-02-12 15:26:21
red.png
jack of diamonds (696|523) K56 4,769 rudegar [BnC] Mosio MMD [Pluto] 2011-02-11 03:03:49
red.png
Vipsen 12 (692|537) K56 3,275 rudegar [BnC] Vipsen [Pluto] 2011-02-10 20:27:59
red.png
8) Novgrad+ (691|518) K56 6,469 rudegar [BnC] butchie101 [Pluto] 2011-02-09 16:39:01
green.png
8) Novgrad+ (691|518) K56 6,479 butchie101 [Pluto] rudegar [BnC] 2011-02-09 14:32:03
red.png
Vipsen 11 (696|536) K56 5,741 rudegar [BnC] Vipsen [Pluto]

vipsen, mosio, butchie... + hymn from pluto

so stop lying

DeletedUser

I guess you cant show the reports of only 2 members clearing you then..

Anyway it is a moot point. The players involved dont have 40 nobles (I doubt any small group of players do at this point) to noble him in one night. Those who are nobling the villas arent rushing because he isnt a threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudegar

how could i show evidence of something which didnt happen?

your original op cleared 1 village out of 8

my own D was split between taht village and the one hymns train went splat against plus some sat in harlem as it was a church villa and i didnt want to loose that. and some which was in transit

you know very well taht i still had D left as i left some in a village you subsequently took, and sunk most of my remaining Off into you even when i hit delete i moved my remaining D into close by -F- and Vet villages