Cheese marches....

DeletedUser93245

cheese is hopeless.

They asked us for support, and then proceeded to have us lose what we sent in 3 villas. 1 had no church, and the other 2 had no cheese troops and only some of ours, far from a full defense. Of course they didnt send it back like any proper player would, they let it die without us knowing the situation.

We supported them so few times in this war, and when we do.. they screwed us over :p.

Lmao, I'm not suprised tbh. Cheese, are noobs to begin with. They allied with hung. More noob.

Noob + noob = :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand how it looks when a member of a tribe is dismissed and then nobled by the tribe they are warring. People have referenced this occurring within my tribe -F-. They fail to see that nearly all of these people were dismissed due to inactivity, Us seeing ODD increases and no reply for 2 days. (The ones I remember were not nobled for 2- days after we dismissed them)

They were dismissed because they were of no help to the tribe.

My tribe got quite a bit of grief over this, and it really wasnt warranted at all.

This, however, I find extremely funny..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Count Vlad Dracula today at 16:33 Quote
As some of you may have noticed, Asylum1, has temporarily left Cheese. He is about to have a village nobled, and he told D that he was gonna play -f-'s game and not allow them to have the stats for taking the villa. He has an invitation to return whenever he wants.

Asylum1 today at 11:56
going to leave the tribe for now to keep Cheese stats a little better vs F.
Metallica will get nobled by ha in the next few hours.
Knowing this it is better to pull a rumbaki trick and let ha noble a tribeless player mate
Village: ha010 (623|558) K56
Wall level: 13
Defender: 3361 1804 2973 1056 712 856 0 571 240 175 2 1 0

----------------------------------------------

Feb 14
16:04 Asylum1 has been invited by Count Vlad Dracula.
Feb 14
15:55 123Gijs left the tribe.
Feb 14
12:14 Asylum1 left the tribe.

DeletedUser

sheesh why does everyone care about making stats look sooo good. if a player is going to lose a village accept it. what matters is the final result

DeletedUser

I see -f- is continuing their downward spiral in points, I guess syns losing 5-6 nukes on cheese might be a part of that.

kingjohan

I see -f- is continuing their downward spiral in points, I guess syns losing 5-6 nukes on cheese might be a part of that.

-F- isn't "continuing their downward spiral in points"

[SPOIL]
image.php

Infact, we have a nice and steady growth.[/SPOIL]

Cheese on the other hand is a rollercoaster....

[SPOIL]
image.php
[/SPOIL]

And your comment about syns is too obvious. Feeling proud to have killed his troops? I think so :lol:
Or if you think Syns is doing all the growing in -F- then you might want to look again :icon_redface:
Fact is, Syns have low morale on every Cheese member which will, obviously result in him loosing more nukes than a player with 100% morale.

DeletedUser

as far as I know we havent supported any villas he attacked, so no Im not proud about killing his troops.

-f- isnt losing points, but it is losing points in relation to every other good tribe.

kingjohan

-f- isnt losing points, but it is losing points in relation to every other good tribe.

Perhaps.

We are, however outgrowing 3 out of 4 surounding K's as of now ("dominating" tribe in each K).

I doubt anyone in -F- care much what tribes several K's away from us do.

DeletedUser

Perhaps.

We are, however outgrowing 3 out of 4 surounding K's as of now ("dominating" tribe in each K).

I doubt anyone in -F- care much what tribes several K's away from us do.

-F- only has dominance in K56, may I ask what imaginary K's -F- also has dominance in?

DeletedUser

I think he meant -f- is growing faster than its surrounding tribes, which I am uncertain of,but may be true.

DeletedUser

We invited their top few (and a few others) because players were having issues with too few targets, and we wanted to end relations basically.

Cheese didnt contact us, we contacted them with a good deal, so of course they came ^^.

Speaking of flight of the conquered, how are your new T-S puppets in -f-? Hopefully they do better than they did in T-S!

kingjohan

We invited their top few (and a few others) because players were having issues with too few targets, and we wanted to end relations basically.

Cheese didnt contact us, we contacted them with a good deal, so of course they came ^^.

Speaking of flight of the conquered, how are your new T-S puppets in -f-? Hopefully they do better than they did in T-S!

so you're saying that Those who came from cheese now are Cheese puppets?

That would explain why you mentioned that the Ex.T-S members are T-S puppets..

Ofcourse they came. Cause they were loosing :)

The way i see it, is that Cheese couldn't take the heat.

DeletedUser95858

The way i see it, is that Cheese couldn't take the heat.

Cheese generally forms a gooey substance under high heat. Kinda like meltin'... However... some cheeses do not melt but seem to evaporate and vanish under sustained High heated circumstances.

DeletedUser

Umm, judging from your war stats cheese could have lasted years.

The T-S -f- invited are puppets because not only did you invite the very worst of T-S, the people nobody else wanted, but -f- did so for no other reason than stat boosting. In fact, the whole tribe T-S was fooled by you into starting a war with us because -f- were too scared to. T-S was a group of puppets and they got treated like so by us.

The cheese members invited were picked for a reason, and made this decision to accept our merge as a way to mutually benefit both of our tribes, because we both knew there was dead weight in cheese holding us both back.

They will still be fighting you, so it is not a way to escape anything.