Cheese marches....

DeletedUser19153

You show your stupidity once again.

Did you notice that there's a tribe called Cheese?

And you might want to explain this then;

with the blunk of cheese leaving and joining other tribes, some of which are still at war with you, they are clearly not after peace. The remenants of a tribe that is closing has offered you peace before they inevitably disband in a matter of days. If they wanted to try and escape you they would have joined tribes that where at peace with you and tried to hide there. However I think if you do a little bit of searching around you will see that a number have infact just joined tribes you are still at war with.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You show your stupidity once again.

Did you notice that there's a tribe called Cheese?

And you might want to explain this then;

Are you really that blind?

Cheese managed to survive for so long without even disbanding.....Kingjohan, let me ask you what is the true objective of each tribe?

-F- is recognized as one of the strongest tribe in world54 but their diplomacy must be questioned, dont you think that -F- is being

used as Meatshield.

-F- is being used......

Guys you need to see the big picture....If -F- leadership thinks that they could still win this..Multiple front wars...then say bye bye to their large accounts...

let me ask you are those tribes allied to your tribe helping you?

I know the answer...They are not..cause you know why?

If your that slow on understanding the situation then you better delete....hahahahahaah ;)

kingjohan

with the blunk of cheese leaving and joining other tribes, some of which are still at war with you, they are clearly not after peace.
[BThe ones who joined Pluto are Pluto members now. I'm speaking about those that are currently in Cheese, not the ones who moved on to Pluto.][/B]
The remenants of a tribe that is closing has offered you peace before they inevitably disband in a matter of days. If they wanted to try and escape you they would have joined tribes that where at peace with you and tried to hide there. However I think if you do a little bit of searching around you will see that a number have infact just joined tribes you are still at war with.
[BThe ones who joined Pluto are Pluto members now. I'm speaking about those that are currently in Cheese, not the ones who moved on to Pluto.][/B]

Are you really that blind?

Cheese managed to survive for so long without even disbanding.....Kingjohan, let me ask you what is the true objective of each tribe?

-F- is recognized as one of the strongest tribe in world54 but their diplomacy must be questioned, dont you think that -F- is being

used as Meatshield.

-F- is being used......

Guys you need to see the big picture....If -F- leadership thinks that they could still win this..Multiple front wars...then say bye bye to their large accounts...

let me ask you are those tribes allied to your tribe helping you?

I know the answer...They are not..cause you know why?

If your that slow on understanding the situation then you better delete....hahahahahaah ;)

Sorry, please tell me who were are allied with. Cause i have no idea :icon_neutral:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sorry, please tell me who were are allied with. Cause i have no idea :icon_neutral:

Sweet!!! Thanks man. Just what I wanted to hear.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

depends how good you are at gathering information and how deep you delve

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, well seems your trying to protect some of your fronts now...Good stuff.

HeftySmurf

Hey Wizzydizzy said he is the one who deleted the account..Hehehe Guess I'm wrong..I'm just a co-player in an account..:icon_biggrin:

Wow really, not been saying that for like 8 months. Which account? Guessing to do with this war (im nosy, plus i can noble your way)

kingjohan

Yea, well seems your trying to protect some of your fronts now...Good stuff.

I guess that's not an obvious thing to do if you're in Pluto then (Taking for granted you're in Pluto) :icon_redface:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess that's not an obvious thing to do if you're in Pluto then (Taking for granted you're in Pluto) :icon_redface:

Man I like you, I know how you play since world35...goodstuff anyways, This thread is finished..Cheese has been eaten and now everybody is happy. Congratulations to the Victors!!!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Man I like you, I know how you play since world35...goodstuff anyways, This thread is finished..Cheese has been eaten and now everybody is happy. Congratulations to the Victors!!!:icon_biggrin:

you like him? most people find him irritating at best and often totally irrelevent :lol: