Cheeto W38/39 Exclusive

mattcurr

top 30 of W6? :icon_eek:
lol

No silly Im not recruiting bad players:icon_wink: Old game and new game are separate things, I meant people who constantly are able to get themselves into the top 30 of any world they play.

DeletedUser

Mattcurr's tribe is the tribe i lead. Im not recruiting anyone that can not make it into top 30 and be stable there.

We have recruitment listed as closed but we will recruit those who are worthy.

DeletedUser

lol but who can hate Pervis he is funny as long as he is not flaming a topic

Snafu you are the only one that took it serious, I have nothing against Pervis lol i more like his posts than hate them.

That is my sense of humor. Comes out kidna dry sometimes, but still ^^. Nothing too seriuos there.

@ Pervie : Yeah. I'll gladly sign up in a future world around that time. I prefer june, as I'll be on a business trip for almost entire july (don't know if I have internet). August would be even better, as I have my vacation then :)

DeletedUser

i know im late but cheese u brave to insult pervie

when pervie flames hes like a bomb hitting. you cant run or hide u just have to take it

DeletedUser

And you think yours won't? :lol:

What an honor! a former -tbp- member now a TheCo. Member is talking to me

Woo, how many alias' do u have. I think its 3 that have succeeded. u got bert, cdfman, and wat else?

DeletedUser

What an honor! a former -tbp- member now a TheCo. Member is talking to me

Wrong - I've quit W22.

Gave the account to someone else.

Woo, how many alias' do u have. I think its 3 that have succeeded. u got bert, cdfman, and wat else?

Actually I only have two (had three). And CFDMan is no longer one of em.

--

And yet you completely change the subject of what I initially said.

Maybe it's because you know very well that your tribe is a complete fail? Or are you just pretending for your premade to be as good as you say it's going to be?

All there is left to do is wait and see the outcome.

But my prediction still stands, and I presume that your tribe will fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wrong - I've quit W22.

Gave the account to someone else.

Actually I only have two (had three). And CFDMan is no longer one of em.

--

And yet you completely change the subject of what I initially said.

Maybe it's because you know very well that your tribe is a complete fail? Or are you just pretending for your premade to be as good as you say it's going to be?

All there is left to do is wait and see the outcome.

But my prediction still stands, and I presume that your tribe will fail.

i dont boast about my tribe. never said it was going to be amazing. i feel like its got the potential. Its my wits man. It definitely can happen. Perhaps we stop the talks till the world comes out.