CheezeCake Declares !

DeletedUser

I am a Duke from Tribe CheezeCake. After Multiple Scoutings on Our Tribe Players Villages, We have decided that Enough is Enough !

This is a First and Final Warning to The Scorpions Tribe and Any Other Tribe that Acts in a Threatening Manner to Our Players !

funny-pictures2.jpg

Any Scouting Attacks Done To Our Players is Frowned Upon and Interpreted As an Act of War That Will be Retaliated Upon Without Warning OR Mercy !

funnykangaroopunch.jpg

For Those Tribes Or Players that Refuse to Heed this Warnings, We are Glad to make Coffins Like The Ones Below at Only the Low Low Price of Your Villas In Exchange for O.D.A

**Image removed for swearing** - Pulsar

Any Post in Reply to This Warning For All Or Excuses from Tribe The Scorpions.. All I Have to say is look Below !

talk_to_the_hand_jesus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see you can use google.

I know that in order to be part of the "in" crowd here on the forum you are supposed to say this kind of thing, but come on. Are you telling me that the only acceptable PnP image is one that you have physically taken a picture of yourself and then added a caption?

The big problem with this PnP, IMO, is that the images don't flow well together and make ya go "meh".

Anyway, good luck with your farm war, cheese cake and scorpions.

Last edited by a moderator: