CHICKEN Family Declares on Guess Who!!!!

DeletedUser93010

ps R/L is very busy here,but im still here taking my so called "rimming" hellthug,unlike u. i do what i can when i can,for now anyway :icon_wink:

hellthug

1 what have i done to look so bad
2 ego ,please explain i just stated the facts
3 getting rimmed doesnt feel that way ,have a look for yourself http://www.twstats.com/en22/image.php?type=playergraph&graph=points&id=4349758

1- you never have anything good to say for example your last post does it actually mean something ? or you think you guys well look good just cause you lasted that long ?
2 - when you are getting rimmed ( your stats doesn't say otherwise it was stupid to post it actually)
and your tribe is in the worse condition ever and you come here to brag that you guys stayed until now is tremendously stupid , and by that i said you have an ego if i was you i wouldn't brag i would delete my account tho . and what facts you are talking about that you lasted until now ? wohoo you guys should make a party , iam sure xxxx and $cod$ wouldn't mind bringing the drinks lol
i think number 2 answers for number 3 aswell .

when i was playing i did what i can for my tribe or at least i think i did, and unlike you i was loyal to my tribe to the end , i know it's a game and all but for me loyalty play a big part in this game hopefully you and your tribe mates well learn something about loyalty at some point even if it was to late .

Last edited:

DeletedUser93010

you obviously know nothing of y i left
i did as much as i could for my tribe,and i left for 1 reason only,but i still continued to do all i was asked by the tribe except 1 man

my stats show a points increase over the last 4 weeks,even more pionts since war started,but rw graphphs shows the last 4 weeks only,so how do they show me getting rimmed ?

you are also being a bit 2 faced from the past,i not go into detail over my reason for leaving cod but i wasnt disloyal ,i just couldnt remain there after a certain thing ,which u should be aware of,and i was still after leaving loyal to any member that asked,until cod did the dirty on us

hellthug

you obviously know nothing of y i left
i did as much as i could for my tribe,and i left for 1 reason only,but i still continued to do all i was asked by the tribe except 1 man

my stats show a points increase over the last 4 weeks,even more pionts since war started,but rw graphphs shows the last 4 weeks only,so how do they show me getting rimmed ?

you are also being a bit 2 faced from the past,i not go into detail over my reason for leaving cod but i wasnt disloyal ,i just couldnt remain there after a certain thing ,which u should be aware of,and i was still after leaving loyal to any member that asked,until cod did the dirty on us

nope iam not being 2 faced at all and you were a good friend along with some other players that left cod including snap,cinders,helio and you still is i would talk and catch up with what's happening to you in rl if i ever caught you on skype , but that doesn't mean i agree with what you did ig and i think i was one of the first people to say that the alliance should be broken when i was still in $cod$, so i said what i thought as soon as i knew what happened and the reason was to make my self crystal clear cause i didn't want anyone to say iam 2 faced or any shit like that, as for the stats you are eating barbs to make up with what you lost , you are only delaying what well happen to you , so weather you like it or not you well get rimmed .and to say the truth just cause you didn't like or disagreed with a certain player /leader is not a good reason for leaving , you could of easily talked to another leader about it, or talked to the leader you have problems with and cleared things with him .

Last edited:

DeletedUser93010

so if u checked and still think i left cod for bad reasons please explain why i am out of order,briefly,had massive disagreement with a baron,i left but was convinced to return by the dukes,with the baron saying the situation was sorted/forgotten,to then have it all thrown back in my face a few months later and for him to ban me from internal mail,then he becomes duke ,unwilling to uunban me and sort our problems,but willing to consyantly dig me on forums,then wanted/expected me to sort and control sqaud, after constantly running me down,and without giving the support to make players listen
so i left ,as i should have never returned in the first place

as for my stats,ive eaten barbs yes,of course because if not xxxx are taking to get into my safelands
as for prolonging my downfall ,isnt that what i am meant to do, ps i will continue to take barbs whatever i want

my stats versus scods and xxxx since cod declared on us/crapped on us

i could also add 1 x cod player 50 plus captures to me who left after he was luanched upon ,but i wont bother as i dont need them ,so before babling out your crap check the stats,barbs only hehe i dont think so

Side 1:
Players: dust4dust
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX, $CoD$

Timeframe: 04/02/2011 18:04:00 to 27/03/2011 10:01:26

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 239
Side 2: 155
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,165,113
Side 2: 1,472,947
Difference: 692,166

chart

DeletedUser93010

as for getting rimmed eventually if i like it or not,that was my origanal post and what i tried to explaain

for this you a go accusing me of an ego

have a look back

ps hellthug barbs here i come,its getting hard to hit there few frontlines,which they have 90% ish of the map to support,i cant build enough nukes to break through,believe it or not i do need a few defense vilas

rimmed as i keep saying will surely happen unless

1 xxxx decides to leave me alone
2 xxxx recruit me (im a handy player to have) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dear Dusty Panties,

I was wondering what the purpose of your first post here was.

1st. Sorry but you can never look good despite the wishful thinking. If a decline of 6500 villages in less than 2 months gives you reason to think you may look good then I really don't know what to say.

2nd Your RL does not concern us and mentioning it as an excuse at this point makes one more in the millions who have done so when on the decline. Think of something more original like...'I don't care' :icon_biggrin:

3rd. Why you left does not concern us either. The fact is that you did when things were not going so well for you. That on its own is inexcusable and as such you're running into a contradiction when you call others two faced.

4th. Your stats are not yet that bad because your turn hasn't come yet. Fortunately for you there only a limited amount of players still playing W22. Howeve,r if you like to brag do so by any means, after all wasn't that the required 'quility' for being invited to SLW?

5th CoD did the dirty on you?!!!!!!. Dear oh dear. Someone's a bit confused. Yeah talking to Snap does have that effect on some.

6th If you think that being more active than your tribesmates makes you a superior species, I got news for you. It's an urban myth darling.

...... but now that you revealed you real reason for posting here in your last comment, which of course is to beg for mercy...or even better to BECOME an XXXX yourself....

Your lot has been begging to do that since you left your beloved CoD.
We all know it's good to end up on the winning side so you can go and bragg about your divine status on other worlds, but please don't blame us when we assume that the real reason you Left CoD is that and only that.

I wish your stats get even better:)

Side 1: ChickenS
Side 2: SLW

Side 1: 694
Side 2: 30
Difference: 664

chart

Lots of LOve
angry_chicken.jpg

hellthug

as for there stats it's been going downfall for you since the last month Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 10,165
Difference: 9,960

chart

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 149
Difference: 100
as you can see it's only getting downfall for you , so do i have to go over and over again about the rimming subject ? and if you are convinced that you well get rimmed , why did you even post the stats to prove your not ? contradicting your self or something ?

and i didn't say you are on the rim but i said you well be , but ofcourse you lasted this long isn't that the main reason you came to forum to say that you lasted that long ? congratulations dust , as for your stats i think $cod $ and xxxx left you to be the last one to attack , and yes you do have a huge ego your just not able to see it check my first quote (when your tribe is in the worse condition don't come in here and brag about lasting that long when everyone can see that you guys are getting your ass whipped) lol .

2 xxxx recruit me (im a handy player to have) :icon_wink:

are you advertising?lol

edit . excuse me miss mihajes for getting slightly of topic , and you have nice stats btw keep it up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93010

Dear Dusty Panties,

I was wondering what the purpose of your first post here was.

1st. Sorry but you can never look good despite the wishful thinking. If a decline of 6500 villages in less than 2 months gives you reason to think you may look good then I really don't know what to say.

2nd Your RL does not concern us and mentioning it as an excuse at this point makes one more in the millions who have done so when on the decline. Think of something more original like...'I don't care' :icon_biggrin:

3rd. Why you left does not concern us either. The fact is that you did when things were not going so well for you. That on its own is inexcusable and as such you're running into a contradiction when you call others two faced.

4th. Your stats are not yet that bad because your turn hasn't come yet. Fortunately for you there only a limited amount of players still playing W22. Howeve,r if you like to brag do so by any means, after all wasn't that the required 'quility' for being invited to SLW?

5th CoD did the dirty on you?!!!!!!. Dear oh dear. Someone's a bit confused. Yeah talking to Snap does have that effect on some.

6th If you think that being more active than your tribesmates makes you a superior species, I got news for you. It's an urban myth darling.

...... but now that you revealed you real reason for posting here in your last comment, which of course is to beg for mercy...or even better to BECOME an XXXX yourself....

Your lot has been begging to do that since you left your beloved CoD.
We all know it's good to end up on the winning side so you can go and bragg about your divine status on other worlds, but please don't blame us when we assume that the real reason you Left CoD is that and only that.

I wish your stats get even better:)

Side 1: ChickenS
Side 2: SLW

Side 1: 694
Side 2: 30
Difference: 664

chart

Lots of LOve
angry_chicken.jpg

what u think doesnt mean crap to me,as you cant back nothing up
my turn hasnt come yet?

so how come i have the most odd since the wars started, fact

show me were ive been begging to jion xxxx since day1,as i cant honestly remember doing it

you are another that needs to check the stats before opening your mouth ;)

DeletedUser93010

as for there stats it's been going downfall for you since the last month Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 10,165
Difference: 9,960

chart

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 149
Difference: 100
as you can see it's only getting downfall for you , so do i have to go over and over again about the rimming subject ? and if you are convinced that you well get rimmed , why did you even post the stats to prove your not ? contradicting your self or something ?

and i didn't say you are on the rim but i said you well be , but ofcourse you lasted this long isn't that the main reason you came to forum to say that you lasted that long ? congratulations dust , as for your stats i think $cod $ and xxxx left you to be the last one to attack , and yes you do have a huge ego your just not able to see it check my first quote (when your tribe is in the worse condition don't come in here and brag about lasting that long when everyone can see that you guys are getting your ass whipped) lol .

are you advertising?lol

edit . excuse me miss mihajes for getting slightly of topic , and you have nice stats btw keep it up.

off course my stats are going down,as i keep saying its impossible to defeat the whole world,its way to easy to stack there frontlines and its impossible for me to defend properly without sitting by the pc all day every day aand i dont have the time to do this
as for them leaving me to last,odd stats show different

as for slw getting there ass whipped of course we are,this is the whole and only reason for my first post

anyone who thought anything else would be the outcome needs to wake up

snaper isnt actually god,none of us are jesus or his disciples
:icon_rolleyes:

hellthug

off course my stats are going down,as i keep saying its impossible to defeat the whole world,its way to easy to stack there frontlines and its impossible for me to defend properly without sitting by the pc all day every day aand i dont have the time to do this
as for them leaving me to last,odd stats show different

as for slw getting there ass whipped of course we are,this is the whole and only reason for my first post

anyone who thought anything else would be the outcome needs to wake up

snaper isnt actually god,none of us are jesus or his disciples
:icon_rolleyes:
as for the whole world attacking you , that cause you guys brought it on yourselfs making aliance with $cod$ then naping xxxx , from my point of view you guys tried to play with both tribes and thought they were fools , if you guys wanted to join xxxx and btw you guys did i saw mails to prove it , why did you make an alliance with $cod$? i would really love to hear your guys answer to this question .

Last edited:

DeletedUser93010

please show me the mails of me asking to jion xxxx i know what u are on about then
the only time i tried to giong xxxx (i didnt beg then,but was asked by them as i had left cod)was months before all this,like a fool i trusted the then baron now duke of cod and returned there instead
a bad chioce by me,one i regret very much
i never tried to jion when i left this time as i knew they were annoyed with me over the last time
if xxxx wanted me i not deny i would jion,but accusing me of begging is total crap please show proof or stop talking crap
ego is one thing,confidence of my ability is another

as for alliances and naps i cant answer as it had nothing to do with me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

until cod did the dirty on us

How did $CoD$ do the dirty on you??? What utter rubbish, I have seen the mails that Snappy had sent. He stated that he was happy to join XXXX and hit $CoD$, but if you guys want to sugar coat the BS that has been spoken by YOUR tribe to make yourselves feel better then do so. Your demise from this game is self-created, all through the actions that you have taken up to this point, so do not blame others. The only one I feel for is Helio (Coolman).

DeletedUser

ban me from internal mail,then he becomes duke ,unwilling to uunban me and sort our problems,but willing to consyantly dig me on forums,then wanted/expected me to sort and control sqaud, after constantly running me down,and without giving the support to make players listen

Be completely honest with yourself Dusty, I am not saying the above did not happen, but knowing you in this game I am sure that you would not of been completely blameless if the above happened.

So at no point you never wrote on forums and berated people or had digs at people?

In short mate, you are not a victim of circumstance, see my last post. We reap what we sow.

since cod declared on us/crapped on us

See my last post, utter rubbish. $CoD$ did what was needed and in my opinion took too long about it, which was one of the reasons I left $CoD$.

DeletedUser93010

How did $CoD$ do the dirty on you??? What utter rubbish, I have seen the mails that Snappy had sent. He stated that he was happy to join XXXX and hit $CoD$, but if you guys want to sugar coat the BS that has been spoken by YOUR tribe to make yourselves feel better then do so. Your demise from this game is self-created, all through the actions that you have taken up to this point, so do not blame others. The only one I feel for is Helio (Coolman).

what mails snappy sends has nothing to do with me

ps xxxx wanted me to hit cod and i said no
get your facts right

scods did the dirty by saying 1 thing but doing another simple

DeletedUser93010

Be completely honest with yourself Dusty, I am not saying the above did not happen, but knowing you in this game I am sure that you would not of been completely blameless if the above happened.

So at no point you never wrote on forums and berated people or had digs at people?

In short mate, you are not a victim of circumstance, see my last post. We reap what we sow.

See my last post, utter rubbish. $CoD$ did what was needed and in my opinion took too long about it, which was one of the reasons I left $CoD$.

im afraid to say i was blameless in my opinion,clit went back on his word,bringinng back the past after he had got me to rejion cod saying it was forgotten

i had digs at clit on forum but only defending myself after he attacked me,sorry but scods forum mod deleted the proof,why he didnt archive it is obvious to me

your last post you say i should see,it says mails snappy sent,how is that me reaping what i sow? i have no control over what snappy does/did

i personally can see no difference between me leaving and you leaving,i had even warned when rejioning i not stay if it continued,was assured it was forgotten,brushed under the carpet were the exact words i think

so y is it u feel sorry for helio?

DeletedUser

scods did the dirty by saying 1 thing but doing another simple

You will find that SLW and your glorious leader said one thing whilst plotting another.

i had digs at clit on forum

So the answer is that you are not blameless then.

your last post you say i should see,it says mails snappy sent,how is that me reaping what i sow? i have no control over what snappy does/did

You are in the tribe because of him so therefore you all deserve what you get.

i personally can see no difference between me leaving and you leaving

I did not contact XXXX asking to join and hit $CoD$. Snappy did, albeit on your behalf.

so y is it u feel sorry for helio?

Because I like coolman.

DeletedUser93010

no im not to blame,if you qoute ,qoute completely dont take part of a senntence to try and pprove a piont

i guess i should leave slw then if im to blame for anything any of them does ? :icon_confused:

im not in the tribe because of him unless u know something i dont

i didnt contact them so no blame on me,maybe i should contact them for you then u will be to blame?

im not your friend no more ,thats not nice:icon_sad:

hellthug

ok guys we are going of topic again and again i think , as for dust you are seeing the subject only from your point of view , ill try to make this as simple as i can , when $cod$ heard that you guys trying to merge they felt they were betrayed and slw was playing them,cause you had an alliance and by merging with xxxx that mean you guys well attack $cod$,but if $cod$ leadership told you it's ok then went back on there word that's another subject and i find it stupid if $cod$ agreed to merge slw with xxxx , if you want anyone to blame don't blame cod blame whoever contacted xxxx to make the merge . when someone in the forums say that you guys brought it on yourself we are not talking about individual players we are talking about slw as a whole .

as for helio's last owner he is a guy that i truly respect helped as much as he can when he was in $cod$ and helped me to move to k81 when i was still playing a true gent, but he moved to the wrong tribe .

@ simon (madengineer) if you have nothing to say or a point to prove why are you even posting ?lol

Last edited: