Chik3n

DeletedUser

i keep telling you guys i should whip you harder,but you never listen >.<
this is what happens when i dont.

NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER AND MAKE ME A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS! D=<

DeletedUser97024

Wrong. YOu are the noob.:icon_idea:

Ever thought of that? :icon_rolleyes:

Dont talk as if you know. Now go Chicken off, noob.

o.. i see how it is. so you have time to troll the externals and not farm...
Time to find a new co :icon_wink:

On Topic : Ahhh merges /flame flame flame

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To Basketbill: Do some homework before you post. Phoenx Reborn was fighting CIRCUS tooth and nail, as well as CHIK3N (and BUG! and GOD and GOD+ ... and I'm sure I'm probably leaving some out.) Phoenx, CIRCUS, and CHIK3N were far from "allies." All it would take is a quick look at TWStats and you can see that.

I was just asking about those things cause I didn't now before. I 'm not a kid so keep the homework for your own
rofle.gif

DeletedUser

I don't get why chik3n recruited players in K54, they're all noobs. chik3ns k54 noob quota was already full.

DeletedUser

awwwww PetarPavao you care :) lol

can you also remind me what i use to attack with because someone told me swords were best

PetarPavao

axes lcs and rams accompanied with an orc named Gillian who carries a big ass hammer which he uses to scare away the dogs who try to eat their food while they travel :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok ..but what do i have to do when those things they call nobles are on there way

RUN?

or can i ask you for help ...please

DeletedUser96310

axes lcs and rams accompanied with an orc named Gillian who carries a big ass hammer which he uses to scare away the dogs who try to eat their food while they travel :icon_eek:

lol... how can you leave out the infamous professor and for Pete's sake.. You left Mary Ann out!!!

<shakes head in disappointment> :icon_eek: