Chik3n

DeletedUser

I think we should just all have a nice dance about this merge :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'm mystified as to how CHIK3N merges with TWO tribes to get number 1 spot, and there are no threads specifically flaming them???

Come on guys, you gotta live up to the reputation of being trolls

/flame on

If no glory is claimed for a simple rank, then no flame is given for an every day occurrence. If, however, you come on the forum shouting both and acting the village idiot then we only hope waves 2u locks you up in future :icon_wink:

In all seriousness, well played and let's hope this is a sign of things to come.

DeletedUser

:/

where are all our fanbois?
only bloodhood botherd to show up =(

/RAGE QUIT*

DeletedUser

untill chik3n do something there rank doesnt matter, anyway,they wont be there for ever :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96310

untill chik3n do something there rank doesnt matter, anyway,they wont be there for ever :icon_wink:

Fully agree with the Until, world is still in its youthful state and as I lack a crystal ball I can't predict what the future holds. I will however say that we have every intention of staying around. Time though, as you so eloquently stated, will tell.

DeletedUser

I have a crystal ball :icon_biggrin:
it only shows me my face though :icon_redface:

kingjohan

I will however say that we have every intention of staying around. Time though, as you so eloquently stated, will tell.

Which tribe would say any different? :icon_confused:

EDIT: So which tribe did chicken merge with to get #1?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well congratz!!! You guys still have the best amongst your ranks. But does this merger has anything to do with Chick3n members getting nobled recently.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did they clear their respective continents already?, after a merge always comes war. ;)

DeletedUser96310

Well congratz!!! You guys still have the best amongst your ranks. But does this merger has anything to do with Chick3n members getting nobled recently.

yes.. everything to do with it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

They 're first in continent 54 and second in continent 64. There we 'll see very interesting events :)

DeletedUser

We didn't exactly merge. Just took some from Circus and some from Phoenx. :)

And what about those two tribes? What they say about this? Probably all of you are allies each other so they don't mind, do they?