Chill out on the world releases

DeletedUser

God drama, drama and yet it seems more drama.
Though your heart was in a somehwat right place originally floopy i agree with kiwi, theres far too many of these threads, though one or two of the points raised where quite acceptable the thread isn't worth much more, and yes it is a whine, like it or not your whining that worlds are being opened far too quickly and destroying community spirit.

I haven't seen a thread like this before. Granted I don't really search for them either so they may be around, but I doubt that there's "far too many of these threads." I wouldn't consider raising a point to try to better the game whining. A senator trying to ammend the constitution wouldn't be classified as a whiner, would he? In retrospect (not sure what this word means I just always wanted to use it), or contrast, wouldn't someone who comes in to defend a friend while not adding any insight as to why the thread is a good idea or bad idea (apart from repeating kiwi's claim that there are too many of these threads) be more of a whiner. Take your pick, I'd classify you as more of a whiner bud.

Purple Predator... -Bio! w14, Hippos w16, Kinky w26?, Vpar's tribe in W30, Stoned w19, and {xV*} or whatever the tag was in w19. So 6, you got me. Nice one.

I don't care if it's slowed down by like a 6 day average since new year. Assuming that Critical mass' and your calculations are correct don't you think that a world roughly every 2 weeks is a bit excessive? Critical mass put it perfectly.

It may appear that I'm just going on a flaming rant but I want constructive criticism as opposed to criticism like "stop repeating threads."

DeletedUser

Heh, I'm glad to see you back floops and I do think worlds get released too fast. but your claim of maybe 5 significant tribes since W12 is pure garbage and you know it.

Purple already named some.
His post :

Purple Predator said:

Are you kidding? This is just from the worlds that I have paid any attention to.

W15
Ninjas
24/7
?
Pills (had to put that one in :p)

W16 - Didnt pay attention at all but could name 2 off the top of my head
Hippos
Center

W19
Levi
Candy
XLR
Stoned
Random :)P)
Asylum too I suppose

W21 I wont bother as you already stated

W24
Kinky
ESL
Manic
Garuda

W26
RT
n00bs
Pills
[H]
Azra

W33
Morph
Watch
e=mc
Rumble
(only put on there because it was 8 players bouncing in and out of top 20 tribes)

I havent exactly been paying attention recently but I am sure there are some notable tribes. If you can only name 5 then I am not sure what cave you have been living in because I pay very little attention and can name many more than that off the top of my head.

Your post :

Floopy said:
Purple Predator... -Bio! w14, Hippos w16, Kinky w26?, Vpar's tribe in W30, Stoned w19, and {xV*} or whatever the tag was in w19. So 6, you got me. Nice one.

Theres a hell of a lot more significant/important tribes (some of which were mentioned by purple) than the 6 you named (and I was either a member or a leader in about 4 of those 6).

And seeing as you got the world for Kinky wrong (it was W24), and dont seem to know the name of Vpar's W30 tribe (which is called BD and was only lead by vpar during the early stages of W30 anywhos), I'm not so certain how well versed you are in the topic of significant tribe's from W12 onwards.

Hell theres a lot more tribes on par in impoirtance with the cream of pre - W12 and such forth that Purple hasn't even mentiond since he wasn't entwined with those.

Don't make claims like this, bro.
It erodes your credibilty.
A lot.

The topic itself merits discussion though.
I don't want the discussion to be based on one faulty section of the OP.

DeletedUser17170

What's this, like the 10th in the last 3 or 4 months? There's barely a sense of a community within worlds anymore and players move on to the next world before a firm identity can be established. Worlds used to have meanings and when mentioned, nearly anyone could name off at least 3-5 significant tribes in any given world. I can name maybe 5 total from W12 on (apart from W21) and I consider myself a fairly active member of the community. It isn't just the higher the number the worse a world is, it's simply the rate at which they are being produced. So yeah, calm down. Don't mention the bs about overpopulation either, there are several worlds open for joining.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

*waves at Floopy*

Floopy, I semi disagree with you. -YES- some worlds were coming out to fast, but I don't think we don't need another set for a couple of reasons.

When I came to tw, w10 was about a month or 2 old, I was asked by the people who brought me here to join w10, w8, w5. I joined them.. and a few others. both w8/w5 I was extremely discouraged from playing them activitly simply because I was so far out from were the big players were, and I so far back in points that I knew that it would take way to long to get caught up. So I dropped them. Focused mainly on w10. Even still, I joined when the top players had 10-30 villages so by the time I had 2 villages they were on to 50-75, so on so forth. I was still chacing the tail. being a NEW player I didn't quite know that all I had to do was out wait the rest and i'd end up beable to eat up all the inactives/quiters. *shrugs*

Then I got to experience a world opening. w12, being as that was my frist time starting at world opening you can only imagen the failures. Well I've exprienced a few more since then, w16, w21, w26, all of them I played for a couple of months, either had to leave for RL issues, or my reason to stay playing feel apart.

Now most of them are, give or take 3-6 months break between them with a release of a new world every month or everyother month, from w26 to w37, its been 8 months. Thats 11 worlds in give or take 6 months time(since its been 2 months* or so since the last release), so thats roughtly 2 a month.

So... ok my point(I kinda ranted there). THESE worlds opening, is needed because when a new player joins they are so far behind the curve they don't get a proper chance, or into a proper tribe to train them up. So having these available will give the new players thats joined since the last set of release a place to go, and it gives players who were rimmed, left for RL reasons or other reason a world, and them who are about to join in the next couple of weeks a place to start with a fresh start.

BUT - I agree also with the fact that the last sets of worlds were released way to quickly, though I think some of that has to do with new features, and and twist in weird settings.

Though back to a new set of worlds(IE one for the players liking old school, and one for players liking newschool) every 2-3 months(as long as the desire is there), To give players who want a chance to start from the start and see how well they can do, a chance to do that, but them who wish to jump backwards and go back to a cool settings they can.

*World 37 Settings:
It opens Tuesday March 31st & will be 1x Speed with 1x Troop Speed.

DeletedUser

Those were the ones I can name Pervis, of course there are solid tribes in every world. My point was to imply that because there are so many worlds it is difficult to keep track with some of the tribes that may be up to the standards or close to that of OA, PH, CTRL, CLOROX, etc.

Nudist

Those were the ones I can name Pervis, of course there are solid tribes in every world. My point was to imply that because there are so many worlds it is difficult to keep track with some of the tribes that may be up to the standards or close to that of OA, PH, CTRL, CLOROX, etc.

Agree with this ^

DeletedUser

I haven't seen a thread like this before. Granted I don't really search for them either so they may be around, but I doubt that there's "far too many of these threads." I wouldn't consider raising a point to try to better the game whining. A senator trying to ammend the constitution wouldn't be classified as a whiner, would he? In retrospect (not sure what this word means I just always wanted to use it), or contrast, wouldn't someone who comes in to defend a friend while not adding any insight as to why the thread is a good idea or bad idea (apart from repeating kiwi's claim that there are too many of these threads) be more of a whiner. Take your pick, I'd classify you as more of a whiner bud.

I fail to see where you tried to improve the games, i basically got "MAKE LESS WORLDS", it was whining really, if it wasn't whining then how the hell did i Whine? :icon_eek:

I made it VERY clear, too many means too many pointless threads, really, i think i stated that in a post to your friend. Your post has in no relation to a senator fixing a constatution, this is in fact an open forum and a game ^^' (Yes this clarifies that i am indeed sherlock).

Ok sorry I'll make it clear now, threads like these usually cause drama, to an extent that someone gets ganged up on which unless they are a total ass don't deserve it and in respects i like Kiwi.

Finally Don't use a word you don't know the meaning of D: it confuzzles everyone.

DeletedUser

Good points Dauthi, I just feel that 2 weeks (4 weeks since they all have to be co-released now) is a bit too quick but I do understand your perspective. Even just making the releases every 6 weeks or doubling from 4-8 would significantly increase the potential of a new world's ability to establish a community and hang onto some of its players. It's just too bad to scroll through the forums and see world after world that I know nothing about when a release used to be a big deal. For instance, I literally let out a fist pump for the release of W10 which is about as intense as the game gets for me :)

edit.. shadowfog, drama is the only thing that keeps me coming back to the forums. Irritating mods to the point of getting banned draws me back. There's only so many "top 20" and "milestones" threads I can take before I lose interest.

As for my analogy, it was a bit far-fetched, but it was the first thing that came to mind and does serve the purpose of what I was getting at in my original post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17170

Floopy,

Of course you can't keep upto date on every top tribe of everyworld. Hell who can? Even if they CUT back the number of worlds to half of whats been released, would you bother? what I mean is do you pay attention at ALL to worlds that have the "new" settings in them, IE churchs, Arches/M, pally, so on so forth? I generaly don't cause them settings don't interest me, so what ever tribes might be consider worth wild in a world in these settings I'd over look, as i'm assuming you and everyone else would thats not interested in them settings.

Also, wouldn't it be more important to know what tribes managed to make it out of the early age slaughter feast and setup themselfs as a top tribe, rather then the pre-made hype some tribes have?

W26
RT
n00bs
Pills
[H]
Azra

Aww... no mention of the Moogles, we were premade.. and had a hell of a run.

and RT/H are not premade they were merge made...

EDIT:.................

Good points Dauthi, I just feel that 2 weeks (4 weeks since they all have to be co-released now) is a bit too quick but I do understand your perspective. Even just making the releases every 6 weeks or doubling from 4-8 would significantly increase the potential of a new world's ability to establish a community and hang onto some of its players. It's just too bad to scroll through the forums and see world after world that I know nothing about when a release used to be a big deal. For instance, I literally let out a fist pump for the release of W10 which is about as intense as the game gets for me :)

I agree, but like I stated before its been 2 months(ie 8 weeks) since the last release. And I hope thy don't release the next set for another 2-3 months(ie 8-12 weeks), as by then my xmoogle crew plus a few others I've picked up will be done with their summer break and be back to cause some havoc in a new world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17170

I won't lie, I didn't think Moogles would make it very far :icon_smile:

Thats cause you had no faith, trust me that crew is by far the closest crew as far as loyality I've ever had the pleasure to work with, and being that 90% of them that was their first world, imagen how well they will do with me not having to explain every step to them, or why this is good and this is bad, and then you add in the few other players that we've picked up since we left w26(well most of us), I'm eager for fall to come around.

DeletedUser

they're not letting the older worlds fill up, its just costing them money

DeletedUser

Thats cause you had no faith, trust me that crew is by far the closest crew as far as loyality I've ever had the pleasure to work with, and being that 90% of them that was their first world, imagen how well they will do with me not having to explain every step to them, or why this is good and this is bad, and then you add in the few other players that we've picked up since we left w26(well most of us), I'm eager for fall to come around.

I had considered putting you guys on that list but the very things you just listed kept it off. Early on it was fairly obvious that alot of work needed to be done with the player base and that you guys were initially hanging on by sheer numbers. However I hear you guys were in decent fighting shape after I left the world.

@Floopy
On some level I agree that we were moving too fast on the new worlds. However, in my opinion they have found a good balance in recent times. Opening up 2 flavors of worlds every 6-8 weeks is ideal in my eyes. There is a very large player base with very different views on what makes a good world. This requires the 2 at a time release pattern and even then many players are not pleased with the options and want to wait for a better suited world.

DeletedUser

I'm not actually interested in this thread, I just wanted to point out...

ZOMG, it's she, for the love of God, SHE!!!

-rants-

How many times. How many, I ask you!

... alright, after that brief interval, you may all carry on with whatever it is you're arguing about. :icon_razz:

(As a side note, this is not an attempt to flame Kiwi, but no one escapes the wrath of mis-genderising me. No one.)

God Damn It!

Sorry AI.

She's a she! Alright. :icon_wink:

I'll edit it.

DeletedUser

Here is why I responded to the thread:

In my opinion Floopy, it seemed incredibly idiotic to make this thread now. It was quite possibly the worst time for you to try to bring up this argument because it has been just shy of 8 weeks from the last worlds released. That is the longest stretch between world openings since the gap between 11 and 12(which was 9 weeks I believe. The mighty world 10 only had a month gap afterward) making it obvious that TW is already moving in the right direction. (Lets completely ignore the fact that the last great world in your opinion, w12, had a new world open up 3 weeks later with new features attracting people to jump over which partially invalidated your original point)

Edit: I just reread your original post and I cant tell if you are including w12 in the insignificant worlds grouping. I hope that isnt the case because I could probably name 5 or 6 off the top of my head from that world alone.

Then you add in the extremely arrogant comment that there have only been 5 tribes in the past year and a half that have been significant and it is no wonder why you had a few negative responses to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is why I responded to the thread:

In my opinion Floopy, it seemed incredibly idiotic to make this thread now. It was quite possibly the worst time for you to try to bring up this argument because it has been just shy of 8 weeks from the last worlds released. That is the longest stretch between world openings since the gap between 11 and 12(which was 9 weeks I believe. The mighty world 10 only had a month gap afterward) making it obvious that TW is already moving in the right direction. (Lets completely ignore the fact that the last great world in your opinion, w12, had a new world open up 3 weeks later with new features attracting people to jump over which partially invalidating your original point)

Edit: I just reread your original post and I cant tell if you are including w12 in the insignificant worlds grouping. I hope that isnt the case because I could probably name 5 or 6 off the top of my head from that world alone.

Then you add in the extremely arrogant comment that there have only been 5 tribes in the past year and a half that have been significant and it is no wonder why you had a few negative responses to the thread.

It isn't just the higher the number the worse a world is, it's simply the rate at which they are being produced

Maybe I worded it a little awkwardly, but I was trying to say that a world is not better or worse talent-wise based on when it has been released. i.e. w1 may or may not be better than 37.

Furthermore, I never said that a significant tribe has not existed after w12. That would be idiotic, obviously. I merely said I can't name more than 5, then you cleverly named like 20 so I named the 6 that I know of apart from w21.

I'm not sure how long Tribalwars has been around, maybe since '05 or whatever. Don't you think it's a little excessive that from '05-Summer '08, 21 worlds were released, and a year later we're on the verge of 18 more. That's about the same, meaning that over a year-long stretch they're released an equivalent to three years' worth. Those are just estimates though but I think you get my point.

Maybe it wasn't the best of times to bring it up but I didn't really take this time increment specifically into account, I meant world releases as a whole in general. I'm arrogant in general, but I haven't gone out of my way to try to be on this thread at least. If you reviewed my response to Pervis that may have cleared things up that I am aware of solid tribes in every world.

Clur

It does annoy me when people come out with this 'significant tribe' business. Significant to who? What standards do you base this mightiness on? A great deal of it is little more than snobbery and ignorance on the part of players who think they know it all, and the whole absurd idea of TW fame.

I'm going to use the example of w28 - a new world by anyone here's standards.

When the settings were announced there was a hell of a lot of excitement about them, small tribe limit, fast speed... There was lots of premades and a lot of the usual suspects did initially intend to join the world.

Then when the world opened the settings proved to be slightly different. A lot of the usual suspects just left and some just failed and got bored.

The three biggest tribes that are on the world still were all originally pre-mades though. PWO, SITH and DRINK.
PWO are a damn good tribe - well lead and some very skilled players in there. Lead by Bloodangel.
SITH were made up mainly of players who had played another war game before and decided to make the change to another game - the were complete n00bs but also had enough about them be able to not only make the jump to another game, but also outdo everyone else who was playing the world.
DRINK! led by Aifos (and Koss until he quit the world) has a number of good players, who tend to hide the fact in the midst of their god awful family - but the are well lead and are the type of tribe that allow new players to develop for the future.

They all offer something to TW and to the players in them. And they all offer something for the future of TW Community. And there's still plenty of people who played w28 who rate themselves who simply FAILED on w28 and where beaten by those tribes.

Why is this relevant? Because saying that too many world are opening up neglects something very big. Fewer worlds may mean the competition is tougher - it may mean that the very best players have more of a challenge. Is that a good thing? Like hell it is!

There needs to be enough worlds opening to allow a new player base to come through and expand. If the standard of player on any world isn't up to the mighty standards of some individuals is that a bad thing? NO. It still provides enjoyment for OTHER people and it still gives people an arena to learn skills and principles. Not every player on w28 will play another world in the future but they still buy their premium points and they still have a nice healthy community there. Some of those players WILL come back and play other worlds in time and will get involved in other tribes of 'note'. The fact that they might happen to mainly keep themselves to themselves is more a testiment to the fact that is a largely a world without the most notorious egos on it.

I'd say those were all things that were pretty significant. They are still important roles within the grander scheme of TW and highlight exactly why opening new worlds is important. Even worlds with a 'lesser' reputation, and 'lesser skilled' players (which frankly I find an absurb idea as the successful tight knit tribes on these worlds do have the skills and ability to compete with a bigger challenge if they had faced it and this whole idea is a complete myth)

As I said before - if you had worlds out there with huge expanses of barbarians, dead external forums, lack of activity in game, and players not purchasing enough premium points I could see your argument.

The fact is, Tribalwars isn't just about a bunch of 'elite' players and it most definitely shouldn't be. Nor is it about Old Skool snobbery and how much 'better' it was on World X. How in the hell do you know? How in the hell do you judge?

The way I see it, the current opening is just about bang on.

• It does allow for world to develop enough and players to bond. Yeah tribes have to deal with inactivity, but that would happen to an extent anyway.
  • World hoppers actually seem to be the same players who world hop on EVERY world anyway, which just indicates that they like the early stages of a world and I can't see much wrong with that either.
  • The game has different attractions to different people. Some people just like early game.
  • In reality 3 months of your life playing an online game is a long time. The fact that the most hardcore TW players play for a lot longer sometimes forgets that. New worlds opening all the time allows players to come and go.

DeletedUser

It does annoy me when people come out with this 'significant tribe' business. Significant to who? What standards do you base this mightiness on? A great deal of it is little more than snobbery and ignorance on the part of players who think they know it all, and the whole absurd idea of TW fame.

I'm going to use the example of w28 - a new world by anyone here's standards.

When the settings were announced there was a hell of a lot of excitement about them, small tribe limit, fast speed... There was lots of premades and a lot of the usual suspects did initially intend to join the world.

Then when the world opened the settings proved to be slightly different. A lot of the usual suspects just left and some just failed and got bored.

The three biggest tribes that are on the world still were all originally pre-mades though. PWO, SITH and DRINK.
PWO are a damn good tribe - well lead and some very skilled players in there. Lead by Bloodangel.
SITH were made up mainly of players who had played another war game before and decided to make the change to another game - the were complete n00bs but also had enough about them be able to not only make the jump to another game, but also outdo everyone else who was playing the world.
DRINK! led by Aifos (and Koss until he quit the world) has a number of good players, who tend to hide the fact in the midst of their god awful family - but the are well lead and are the type of tribe that allow new players to develop for the future.

They all offer something to TW and to the players in them. And they all offer something for the future of TW Community. And there's still plenty of people who played w28 who rate themselves who simply FAILED on w28 and where beaten by those tribes.

Why is this relevant? Because saying that too many world are opening up neglects something very big. Fewer worlds may mean the competition is tougher - it may mean that the very best players have more of a challenge. Is that a good thing? Like hell it is!

There needs to be enough worlds opening to allow a new player base to come through and expand. If the standard of player on any world isn't up to the mighty standards of some individuals is that a bad thing? NO. It still provides enjoyment for OTHER people and it still gives people an arena to learn skills and principles. Not every player on w28 will play another world in the future but they still buy their premium points and they still have a nice healthy community there. Some of those players WILL come back and play other worlds in time and will get involved in other tribes of 'note'. The fact that they might happen to mainly keep themselves to themselves is more a testiment to the fact that is a largely a world without the most notorious egos on it.

I'd say those were all things that were pretty significant. They are still important roles within the grander scheme of TW and highlight exactly why opening new worlds is important. Even worlds with a 'lesser' reputation, and 'lesser skilled' players (which frankly I find an absurb idea as the successful tight knit tribes on these worlds do have the skills and ability to compete with a bigger challenge if they had faced it and this whole idea is a complete myth)

As I said before - if you had worlds out there with huge expanses of barbarians, dead external forums, lack of activity in game, and players not purchasing enough premium points I could see your argument.

The fact is, Tribalwars isn't just about a bunch of 'elite' players and it most definitely shouldn't be. Nor is it about Old Skool snobbery and how much 'better' it was on World X. How in the hell do you know? How in the hell do you judge?

The way I see it, the current opening is just about bang on.

• It does allow for world to develop enough and players to bond. Yeah tribes have to deal with inactivity, but that would happen to an extent anyway.
  • World hoppers actually seem to be the same players who world hop on EVERY world anyway, which just indicates that they like the early stages of a world and I can't see much wrong with that either.
  • The game has different attractions to different people. Some people just like early game.
  • In reality 3 months of your life playing an online game is a long time. The fact that the most hardcore TW players play for a lot longer sometimes forgets that. New worlds opening all the time allows players to come and go.

The fact is new worlds are being openend too quickly to be filled and it is killing worlds and especially the rim.

The worlds already open would be ideal for new players who don't how much time to put in or need to get to grip with the basics. Rim tribes are ideal for that but opening a new world every 2 weeks or so is madness there's no reasoning.

With the addition of TW.co.uk hopefully this can stop and the rate of worlds opening will slow down. There will be enough servers providing new worlds at the start. People who like start ups can go to a different server. (Such as Uk)

Clur

My experience was starting on the rim. I very firmly got dropped in it and ended up duke of top 10 tribe. Way out of my depth - I knew nothing. It got frustrating dealing with n00bs, especially when you are acutely aware of your own limitations aand lack of knowledge and I do think you can only learn so much on the rim. There's a few good players but not many - there's no real draw for better players to play there. So not many people to learn from. I quit the world as I felt I'd gone as far as I could with the players I had around me and the challenges it offered. I knew the mistakes I'd made early on, and wanted to improve next time round with a better start.

Remember later joiners to TW have a knowledge gap you have to bridge - its not like the earliest worlds when tactics weren't as established and there was a slightly more level playing field. If you are new you simply can't hope to compete on the same level with the better players in your world, even if you have the brains. Even if you show some skill. And getting into the 'right' tribes can prove something of an obsticle too. A lot are more based on who you know, and how long you've been playing than what you know not so much on what your potential is.

If you want to progress you don't have a lot of choice but to restart unless you hit lucky. Had I had to wait 4,5,6 months for next world to open to try the core, I don't think I would have kept playing. I wouldn't have been able to meet the players I did and move onward from the point I was at. I wouldn't have learnt from the challenges I had and make those steps upwards.

You say the rim is dead - but I'm not sure how waiting until a world had filled up would improve that. I think they have the balance right.

If they had worlds opening less often the core could potentially be more challenging. But you have to look at the draws you have to playing the core - owning the core still holds a certain level of status and prestige. And a lot of players simply want to be in a tribe with other players who are of a similar standard or friends. Hence the number of premades. People want to play with people they've met in other worlds. Its feature that didn't exist in the earlier worlds and something that the TW staff are right in recognising is important to their most loyal players (and the ones who buy pp). Yes you can create a premade on the rim, but its much harder to get the best locations for all your players. Its just not the same. The rim simply isn't of interest in the same way for so many reasons. I think this is why the rim is 'dead' - not because worlds are opening so often - its a symptom of the maturity of the game, the development of the community, gaps in the level of skill and the motivations of players changing.

As for killing worlds - I'm not convinced they are killed by the speed at which worlds are opened - the 6 - 8 week period is a crucial timeframe when a lot of players would naturally loose interest in a world and quit playing anyway. Giving players a new world to join, keeps them in Tribalwars. Particularly with so many players having played so many worlds now - you have to keep opening worlds to keep their interest. Its fighting a battle against the fact that players have been there, done that, got the t-shirt. And its something of a losing battle.

In a situation where the core was more competitive at first due to worlds, coming out less often, players who are fairly decent but nobled early on would just either wait until a new world came out, or just would loose interest in TW completely rather than play the rim for all of the reasons mentioned above. Besides, they aren't even rimmed anymore anyway. They get restarted at centre of their tribe. These are the players TW needs to keep most, as they are the ones who buy pp.

So although potentially the overall standard of the rim could go up a little, with less worlds, I'm not sure it would improve things hugely. You'd be more likely to end up with a situation of players leaving the game completely which doesn't improve the pool of gameplaying at all anyway.

And ironicly having a dead rim is good for those player who are there just to play sim city.

The current opening offers something for the most number of people and keeps people interested with new settings, new worlds and the opportunity to play with people they want. Add into the equation the attention spam of the average 14 - 30 year old; the majority simply don't want to play the same server for years. It means theres a larger number of people who will play the game overall.

Anyway, wall of text over, if anyone bothers to read I'll be amazed...

DeletedUser

I skimmed it :icon_wink:, you're correct about the rim as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it isn't even how quickly they release them, it's just how many there are and how many have been released within the last year. I prefer to be as all-knowing as I can and it dents my ego to be in the dark and then criticized by Pervis and PP for not knowing much. All the co-releasing seems a bit unnecessary to me, as it's not like they go that extreme on their ideas or settings too often. It's still the same concept and the same people join. I'm not sure of how many newcomers start playing monthly, but I don't see it being a high enough number to release a speed 1 and speed 2 world every 4-8 weeks, one with coins and one with packets (generally speaking.)

I just miss when a world release used to be a pretty exciting deal and when nearly anyone could ramble off 5-10 tribes in each world regardless of if they played it or not. But I guess regardless of how quickly or slowly they release them, they'll still add up so I can't win lawl.

benllben

Lol, you think theres to many worlds being realsed?
I think there should be more, but on diffrent times, so people like me in austrlia can acctually get into it the hour it comes out :)