Choas Family vs Great Orc Horde

DeletedUser

Chaos Family vs Great Orc Horde

Edit-Chaos, not choas

As the older thread got closed, I just thought we should have another thread for it as the war is still going on.

Side 1:
...Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Villages: (-7) (-28)

Side 2:
...Tribes: GOH-A ~GOH~
Villages: (-31) (+66)

Timeframe:Since Declaration

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 242
Difference: 35

image.php

----------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
...Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~
Villages: (-12) (-2)

Side 2:
...Tribes: GOH-A ~GOH~
Villages: (-4) (+18)

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 33
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

----------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
...Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Villages: (+3) (-1)

Side 2:
..Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Villages: (-1) (-1)

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think us declaring on GOH will make major upset here and slow down there nobling rate against you guys. However they stated Chaos with WOTB is still there priority target before TheFOE family.
Will be Chaos able to retaliate? Only time will tell...

DeletedUser

Nice stats (the format), I like the sub losses for each tribe, good addition :)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KO~ ~OK~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 7
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 68,539
Side 2: 67,439
Difference: 1,100

image.php

You should make one with the timeframe starting from when theFOE declared but not including theFOE, just an idea, to see what kind of effect they had... Very minimal in my opinion :lol:

DeletedUser

i dont care what people will say about my reply but when ~OU~ and ~KEA~ merged the purpose was to have ONLY 2 tribes. ~OK~ and ~KO~.

WOTB is a tribe of ghosts with no more than 5 active people.

All the stats that we will post will NOT contain WOTB. (you hear that stig?:icon_razz:)

The warriors are all gathered in ~OK~ and ~KO~ and only these 2 tribes are to be added in the stats.

if Orcs want to show they are winning now they are free to add a tribe that is not attacking them in the stats.

so these are the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

and since the merge:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 19/05/2009 00:00:00 to 31/05/2009 16:39:59

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 69
Difference: 27

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A GOH-T GOH-D
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 75
Difference: 107

image.php

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 6
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,829,057
Side 2: 750,485
Difference: 1,078,572

image.php

Side 1: 137,348
Side 2: 57,485
Difference: 79,863

image.php

For Met

DeletedUser

WOTB is a tribe of ghosts with no more than 5 active people.

All the stats that we will post will NOT contain WOTB. (you hear that stig?:icon_razz:)

Is there no room for those 5 active members in ~KO~ & ~OK~? Or do you want to keep patrox as far away from your mature members as possible? :lol:

OR, you would like to keep your sat accounts, move the troops to support your "warriors" and claim they have no role in this war? Disband WOTB, otherwise we will continue to add those villages to the stats because they are involved in some capacity, maybe not conquering but definitely supporting. And of course, they make a good shield...

DeletedUser

Is there no room for those 5 active members in ~KO~ & ~OK~? Or do you want to keep patrox as far away from your mature members as possible? :lol:

OR, you would like to keep your sat accounts, move the troops to support your "warriors" and claim they have no role in this war? Disband WOTB, otherwise we will continue to add those villages to the stats because they are involved in some capacity, maybe not conquering but definitely supporting. And of course, they make a good shield...

yes i want to keep patrox away from my mature members cause he distracts them:icon_razz:
and the sat accounts could very well launch nukes against you...and i dont think any of them launches nukes except those 5 active players.

support of course we will use it but but dont try to tell me that if WOTB will disband you wont add each player in the stats...i saw stellro and sylb adding like 25 players in the stats and keep making up more and more players that help us lol

anyway. WOTB will not disband and if you want add them in the stats go ahead. we will not do it though as part in the war by attacking they dont take

DeletedUser

Denial, it's not just a river in Egypt eh metty boy :lol::icon_wink:

Until you stop using those accounts in WOTB to support your players, we will continue to include them in the stats, how is that not fair?

DeletedUser

Denial, it's not just a river in Egypt eh metty boy :lol::icon_wink:

Until you stop using those accounts in WOTB to support your players, we will continue to include them in the stats, how is that not fair?

post whatever stats you want i dont care. i just said that we will also post what stats we want. is this fair now? and we will not add wotb in the stats as they are not attacking you. simple as that

DeletedUser

and the sat accounts could very well launch nukes against you...and i dont think any of them launches nukes except those 5 active players.

Wait Met! You said WOTB does not part take in any attacks against GOH, then why the hell did you said those 5 active players launch nukes against us?? They are in WOTB and if they launch nukes at us, then wouldnt that consider them part of this war?

DeletedUser

from these players only one of them is in the goh front and i will move him to KO so that you dont get confused as i realize orcs are not known for their intelligence:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, but GOH declared on OU, which in my books isnt very smart :p

DeletedUser

Yes, but GOH declared on OU, which in my books isnt very smart :p

they made the best option...that doesnt mean it was the smartest one:)

Agreed, the best option isn't necessarily the smartest.

I'm assessing from a neutral point of view.

GOH has been labelled as jumpers by many others for declaring on tribes already at war on different fronts notably NEXT and OU, not sure about the one on PXTG. To make matters worse, they are also labelled as vultures for reaping benefits and rewards that they have not put in effort, DBH disbandment led to some players joining them.

So to prove themselves, they can't possibly declare on Krakens and perhaps eventually becoming the targets of OU down the road. It's either OU or OWNED/FAIL, OU already warring on different fronts make them the best available targets. To declare on OWNED is as good as warring FAIL together, seriously I won't want to do that if I were GOH. Besides they have already stated that relations between them and OU already down to nothing more than NAP.

DeletedUser

So to prove themselves, they can't possibly declare on Krakens and perhaps eventually becoming the targets of OU down the road. It's either OU or OWNED/FAIL, OU already warring on different fronts make them the best available targets. To declare on OWNED is as good as warring FAIL together, seriously I won't want to do that if I were GOH. Besides they have already stated that relations between them and OU already down to nothing more than NAP.

which really doesnt matter seeing as we declared war on ~GOH~

DeletedUser

I would love to hear how you guys can explain how the best option is not necessarily the smartest. Unless you think we at GOH have seers and can look months into the future. If you have any, could you please borrow them?

bigbluebird said:
GOH has been labelled as jumpers by many others for declaring on tribes already at war on different fronts notably NEXT and OU, not sure about the one on PXTG. To make matters worse, they are also labelled as vultures for reaping benefits and rewards that they have not put in effort, DBH disbandment led to some players joining them.

GOH declared on PXTG AFTER PXTG had declared on WOTB, whom were already warring Kraken, true. But in that case, NEXT were the 'jumpers', as they declared on PXTG AFTER GOH did, as GOH merely 'evened' it out.

In regards to NEXT, it's already been spoken about about how Div approached me when I was duking DBH about going against GOH. GOH knew about this BEFORE FAIL declared on NEXT and DBH had already begun sending some support to GOH's front lines BEFORE FAIL jumped in. So you're telling me GOH should be labeled as jumpers in that war as well, even though they had more than enough reason to? I've already told you how they were planning war ahead of time, so I guess GOH is sorry they don't declare quick enough, but you guys are ignorant if you think GOH merely jumped in simply because NEXT was already warring OWNED/FAIL. Even though OWNED was being gangbanged by NEXT/B2B at the point GOH was not just contemplating, but preparing for NEXT, so again, GOH was merely evening things out...hmm...

Maybe people don't like GOH b/c they've ruined their gangbangs? :icon_biggrin:

I don't remember though if this was before the NEXT/OWNED/B2B war. Was it NEXT or B2B that did the jumping/vulturing against OWNED? You would know that info, right BBB? :icon_biggrin: Or was it just a joint venture?

As for the vultures comment, it was well known that GOH/DBH were strong allies and shared friends, so it would make sense for DBH players to choose to go to GOH. I would hope that if you heard someone call GOH vultures for that move that you would have enough sense to call them out on their BS, since it would take all of 2 seconds to realize it's a load of crap. Unless for some reason you don't think players want to be in the same tribe as their friends.

bigbluebird said:

And how would declaring on Kraken prove GOH's worth? Kraken was already warring OU, so it wouldn't have mattered. There was enough information at that point anyways to know that KEA was going to declare on Kraken, so it just would've been jumping in on another gangbang.

And you really can't count NWF at that point. Everyone remembers the OU/West stats, and they were even more lopsided than the OU/GOH stats prior to Foe declaring. In fact I remember all of the jokes I heard from OU about West's incompetence, but when GOH declares, it becomes a 'war front'. From a joke, to a war front that OU has to worry about. Yeah, no propaganda there.

And while technically in an alliance, there was a huge gap in relations from talks between GOH/FAIL and GOH/OU. We thought we had better relations with FAIL, but then again, it's just a game and I usually have the most fun beating the crap out of my friends in Risk. :icon_biggrin:

So really it's all moot, and I don't mind that TheFoe declared on us, but the ignorance and hatred towards GOH is stupid if people actually stopped to think about it. Then again, it's TW, which has a tendency to run rampant with ignorant idiots who only believe what they hear the most.

DeletedUser

Crash, I stated GOH have been labelled, not necessarily they are/were, so don't feel the pinch of it.

I summarised my neutal point of view, long posts make it boring for others and I don't like to troll around in threads. There are many points I left out which I deemed common sense for most of us and therefore not mentioned, except for a few other individuals who chose to continue accepting and interpreting things the way they want.

For the wars against PXTG, NEXT and OU. It's truly debatable, there can never be a universally accepted logics on all sides, so let's not move into it. Going on will only bring met and div back to contest on the claims. Of course I know warring Krakens isn't going to prove anything, it's going to be another mass slaughter one-sided. I respect GOH as a tribe that has been around for some time and involved in some wars with the core tribes. So don't take anything I had posted as negative propaganda towards your tribe, if you need to satisfy that itch, we'll bring it to pm :)

DeletedUser

Crash, I stated GOH have been labelled, not necessarily they are/were, so don't feel the pinch of it.

I summarised my neutal point of view, long posts make it boring for others and I don't like to troll around in threads. There are many points I left out which I deemed common sense for most of us and therefore not mentioned, except for a few other individuals who chose to continue accepting and interpreting things the way they want.

For the wars against PXTG, NEXT and OU. It's truly debatable, there can never be a universally accepted logics on all sides, so let's not move into it. Going on will only bring met and div back to contest on the claims. Of course I know warring Krakens isn't going to prove anything, it's going to be another mass slaughter one-sided. I respect GOH as a tribe that has been around for some time and involved in some wars with the core tribes. So don't take anything I had posted as negative propaganda towards your tribe, if you need to satisfy that itch, we'll bring it to pm :)

I know you were trying to be neutral, and I didn't mean it to be directed personally at you if that's how you took it. Upon a second viewing though I could see how it would be with the NEXT/B2B dig, haha

It just annoys me b/c that is the common view, but it really shouldn't be. And again, I'm not annoyed at you specifically, just the general view. That's why I tried to be thorough about it, to educate people. I know the game is about propaganda and all, but it's annoying when people still can't figure it out months later after everything has happened.

And I know there are differing views on the events that happened in regards to PXTG/NEXT. But that's why I tried to make it chronological along with giving what I thought was an exceptionally solid reason for attacking NEXT.

I just tried to present only the facts, but I guess that's the scientist in me that likes to present iron clad arguments, haha :icon_biggrin: