Choas Family vs Great Orc Horde

stellro

Not at all - for one second think that my post may have been posted before the actual information was supply (player online) and was simply implying possible scenarios....

I know what it relates to....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not at all - for one second think that my post may have been posted before the actual information was supply (player online) and was simply implying possible scenarios....

I know it relates to the gifting of villages relating to Judah1's account....

As for "leaving it to the mods" - I intend to however it was an open question to the PLAYERS of the world for their perseption on this matter relating to the continous cheating / breaking of rules by the leader of Chaos - for the 8th time!!!

7th time in w14:icon_razz:
and still you cant discuss in the forums about bans...so dont try and look smarter by saying how much i cheat and provoke others to say i am no more than a cheater lol

DeletedUser

where exactly do i sound proud? i just stated how many times i have been banned since you were wondering. dont play your little games with me stell you know they wont work:)

stellro

There is a big difference to what Ive done to what you've done and how proud you appear to be over your actions.....the raspberry for instance - and my games would leave you spinning anyday :)

DeletedUser

under not discussing bans - met did nothing wrong - and had no input into what happened conciously - i ballsed up and take full responsibility for my lack of judgement

1st ban in over a year so must have takem em ages to catch up will all my perma-sat accounts hey stellro?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a big difference to what Ive done to what you've done and how proud you appear to be over your actions.....the raspberry for instance - and my games would leave you spinning anyday :)

my reply is above your post

DeletedUser

Damn shop, Hope to see you bk soon enough. I'll hate to see you gone. You know I was just about to launch a bunch of attacks since I got no claims to go on and finish up. All those nukes sitting there like they got nothing to do and your village is full of those ladies to go take as slaves :)

DeletedUser

looking forward to it matrix and as i was out of nobles it will be nice to have some for a change ;)

DeletedUser

looking forward to it matrix and as i was out of nobles it will be nice to have some for a change ;)

sure lol. Im looking very eagerly towards it. Oh pm when you are bk in Game cus I dont have the luxury to check everyday to see if you are bk :)