Choas Family vs Great Orc Horde

DeletedUser

My parody was relevant, you maybe just did not understand it. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

thanks bear - i was worried for a second but then remembered they have been promising me some action for 3 months now - got so bored with em i have moved back to KK for some fun

matrix - i thought u were mailing creepy telling him/her you were quitting this not true? and as you have all that support from your mates up north (your words not mine) it would take bear more than 3 nukes more like 103 to take your K73 villas - que? u makka no sense?

DeletedUser

matrix - i thought u were mailing creepy telling him/her you were quitting this not true? and as you have all that support from your mates up north (your words not mine) it would take bear more than 3 nukes more like 103 to take your K73 villas - que? u makka no sense?

Love this post lol, hmm... 103 nukes? Nah maybe alittle less if old bear was as strong as his words and ODDs, yeah he will probably take em. Unlike you shop took one and thats that?? Hmm.....I bet you aren't the shopwood you once were huh? Oh! I know, wars makes you weak, peaceful times make you strong! Is that it?? Also shop don't you like waiting? Waiting is fun, besides all you're doing is waiting for attacks from us, so keep it up. Have patience my frd. Patience and balance is the key.:)

Also if I do quit. Im sure you will get some boosted ODs and Loose some shops. So if I were you I'll stacked em :)

@bear, if you think I was flaming then im cool with it, as long as the mod don't think I am or giving me warnings for it. Im cool.

Also you attacking with 1 ram 1 cat and you call yourself a very gud player?? Hmm..... u need to reconsider that. MAYBE like I said before, the next generations of bears MIGHT be stronger and more intellectual other than this generation as I see no new hopes for this generation of bears.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Also you attacking with 1 ram 1 cat and you call yourself a very gud player?? Hmm..... u need to reconsider that. MAYBE like I said before, the next generations of bears MIGHT be stronger and more intellectual other than this generation as I see no new hopes for this generation of bears.:icon_cool:

You are obviously a TW moron so the fact that you don't agree with how I play comes off as a compliment, so Thanks! As well, the fact that you could be in GOH for this long and not know what a "fake" is seems rather embarrassing. I thought you orcs claimed to have some sort of process for screening players before you let them join. I guess some just slip through the cracks...

Edit: Now I understand why you are so upset with me that you are going off into these incomprehensible little fits that don't make any sense. You have been stacking your villages every time I send fakes at you from 150 hours away. LOL, now that is funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lmfao - matrix i think the fact i have taken over 60 GOH villas so far says it all, urm you boast in your mail you have taken over 23 WOTB villages - ooooo as we all know you dorcs love an inactive or 2 or 23 according to you

wanna waste your nukes again on me like you did b4?

you have 1 village near me which would take 100 nukes to clear so why would i waste them on a player who canneee attack for toffee?

especially when i get soooo much stick from your tribe mates for wasting my nukes on them - that's coz i just don't get this game do i?

shows how much you know about WOTB/OU and now chaos - Peace time???? never heard of that - pinch me when it happens

stellro

Does anybody else see the contridiction here with Shop's post....

Shop you flame Matrix for nobling inactives but you also say he has been 'wasting his nukes' at you - therefore he has been attacking an active player....seems damned if you do and damned if you dont in your book.....

And then is flamed for stacking a village.....geez what you must have to do to get a compliment for you guys....???

stellro

To tie in with the war stats posted on theFOE thread:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 35
Difference: 163

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,885,850
Side 2: 348,844
Difference: 1,537,006

image.php

And from the start:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 07/07/2009 14:17:53

Side 1: 1,551
Side 2: 481
Difference: 1,070

image.php

Side 1: 15,694,233
Side 2: 4,740,147
Difference: 10,954,086

image.php

jakester2

thats summit to be proud of :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes: WOTB
Players:
Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 172
Difference: 171
image.php

stellro

We didnt ask you to take in our prime target so if your leader chose to do this then expect these kind of results - but in response:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DangerUS1

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 17
Difference: 17

image.php

At least Creepy is playing....Danger went red some days ago....so half of your nobles last week was against Danger - and how much of a fight has that been I question?

DeletedUser

yep - stell - he had one attempt at attacking me a couple of wks ago wasting a few nukes after he had a temper tantrum then immediately went back to his inactive hunt - yawn

and if u could actually read he was flaming bear saying 3 nukes would clear his villas and he was not up to it when i know this is BS - read , think then respond in future

stellro

Get f'd off - bear writes songs with lyrical changes and this is acceptable then is it & not pure flame???

No one asked for this like no one asked you to recruit Creepy - if you cant handle the general perseptions of your actions then perhaps it is you who should apply some forward thinking....

Anyway - awesome stats GOH - over a 1000 villages to the good :icon_cool:

This war started In April - here we are in July - when is this counter attack coming or are you still hoping FOE will accomplish what quite clearly Chaos cannot....:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Get f'd off - bear writes songs with lyrical changes and this is acceptable then is it & not pure flame???

No one asked for this like no one asked you to recruit Creepy - if you cant handle the general perseptions of your actions then perhaps it is you who should apply some forward thinking....

Anyway - awesome stats GOH - over a 1000 villages to the good :icon_cool:

This war started In April - here we are in July - when is this counter attack coming or are you still hoping FOE will accomplish what quite clearly Chaos cannot....:icon_razz:

Stop bragging about your stats against ~OK~ when you quit the game. I know you should include all tribes even if one is filled with inactives, but haven't you noticied ~OK~ and ~KO~ really don't care how much of WOTB you take out because they know when you reach the walls of the active players you will fall.

Don't say you won't or think it will be a breeze because to me it looks ~OK~ is #1 in ODA, ODD, and have about 1 million ODT above you guys. There a great tribe and if you think there going to go down easy then your in trouble. Stop talking trash stellro when you left the game. Can't wait to see your little tribe that has been hanging around because of BS fall.

Stats against active tribes.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 07/07/2009 16:05:25

Side 1: 372
Side 2: 336
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 3,668,290
Side 2: 3,459,839
Difference: 208,451

image.php

Stats against all your enemies.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ TheFOE TheF0E
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 20/04/2009 16:00:00 to 07/07/2009 16:05:25

Side 1: 1,115
Side 2: 413
Difference: 702

image.php

Side 1: 11,149,624
Side 2: 4,216,884
Difference: 6,932,740

image.php

Now that's a nice 1000 villages taken for the good :)

stellro

And you are????

Dont take notice of alias's.....oh a mighty Greenwich player - well nuff said.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And i was one of the few good Greenwich players considering I am in a tribe that is destroying your OLD tribe into pieces. Also, i didn't quit when I started losing unlike you. nuff said nub.

stellro

So I reiterate - alias - waste of space with no right to a point of view.....

DeletedUser

You are obviously a TW moron so the fact that you don't agree with how I play comes off as a compliment, so Thanks! As well, the fact that you could be in GOH for this long and not know what a "fake" is seems rather embarrassing. I thought you orcs claimed to have some sort of process for screening players before you let them join. I guess some just slip through the cracks...

Edit: Now I understand why you are so upset with me that you are going off into these incomprehensible little fits that don't make any sense. You have been stacking your villages every time I send fakes at you from 150 hours away. LOL, now that is funny!

Lmao.....hmmm......I wonder you target my K73 villages with fakes. Shouldn't you expect it to be stacked? Wait wait wait..... DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO STACK????? Im guessing not :icon_cool: I know what is fakes and what are real attacks. Im not dumb. I maybe lower than you in points and ODDs but you can't judge a player by those stats although its good for flaming:icon_cool: Also I don't think I need to stack my K73 villages because it seems all you do is wanting attention :icon_eek: nah I was j/k? but w/e it is, Im sure GOH didnt recruit a wrong player. Perhaps you all made the biggest mistake to recruit inactives?:icon_cool:

lmfao - matrix i think the fact i have taken over 60 GOH villas so far says it all, urm you boast in your mail you have taken over 23 WOTB villages - ooooo as we all know you dorcs love an inactive or 2 or 23 according to you

wanna waste your nukes again on me like you did b4?

you have 1 village near me which would take 100 nukes to clear so why would i waste them on a player who canneee attack for toffee?

especially when i get soooo much stick from your tribe mates for wasting my nukes on them - that's coz i just don't get this game do i?

shows how much you know about WOTB/OU and now chaos - Peace time???? never heard of that - pinch me when it happens

Oh great, the wonderous shop took 60 villages from GOH hmm......... 1 village near you that takes 100 nukes to clear? Lmao you still reading that old scout report you had on my village aren't you? You trying to scout me, I stack the village ssky high to put on a show for you and you don;t appreciate it -_- I regret not just bombard your entire village.

Oh and YES! I will waste my nukes on you again like before but this time. I'll make it double the matrix, double the attacks. eh :) I love shoplifting villages from a shop lol. Too bad you don't even dare to attack my villages whether they are stacked or not. Atleast I dare to attack you blindly without scouting unlike you scout then attack which is not a good strategy agaisnt me. Go do your homework first :)

Oh and one last question. You said I attack inactives right? So me attacking you counts you in as an inactive too????

DeletedUser

You just go from one BS point to the next so fast.. maybe try to make one point that makes sense before trying to make 10.

Lmao.....hmmm......I wonder you target my K73 villages with fakes. Shouldn't you expect it to be stacked? Wait wait wait..... DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO STACK????? Im guessing not :icon_cool:
This comes off as jibberish. Only you would consider stacking as skill that requires learning. Congrats on learning to "STACK"! :icon_biggrin:
I know what is fakes and what are real attacks. Im not dumb.
Your posts disprove this. You referred to fakes as "1 ram/1 cat attacks" twice so if you knew what a fake was why not just use the word fake. And you have been quoted as saying "I'm ignorant" so ...

I maybe lower than you in points and ODDs but you can't judge a player by those stats although its good for flaming:icon_cool:
I didn't bring up your stats, you mentioned mine and yes you did try to flame me about them even though they were good, of course you don't make any sense. I instead judged you by your rather incomprehensible words here and so far they have proven that you are inept.

Also I don't think I need to stack my K73 villages because it seems all you do is wanting attention :icon_eek:
Look who is talking. I simply reply to GOH foolishness. You are the one who keeps trying to make this convo personal as if I care about you in the same odd fashion that you do me.

And yet again I find it hilarious that you have been stacking your villages against my fakes for who knows how long and somehow you think that makes me dumb. Its no wonder you come here on the forums to flame, you have to learn to play this game somehow and obviously GOH is not helping...

Im sure GOH didnt recruit a wrong player. Perhaps you all made the biggest mistake to recruit inactives?
Who knows what you orcs consider right and wrong, you probably fit in great in GOH so I agree GOH did not recruit the wrong player. To your second point: You mean players like Danger who is now inactive in GOH? I guess you never should have recruited him since he is inactive now, according to you... That sounds dumb to me but if that is your point of view then so be it.

DeletedUser

Matrix - i will type this slowly so even u may understand

1) i have never lost 100 nukes on 1 village - i lost 30 clearing one then another prob. 30 full nukes and bits and pieces over 5 days but no nobles as i was killing fish in a barrel - added over 4mill to my ODA in that time

You may see this as a waste - i do not (and if i felt it necessary i would use 100 nukes to clear a villa)

2) I have only tried to noble one of your villages and nobled it - enough said

3) Did u actually send any nobles when you did attempt to attack an active player (me)as i was too busy picking meself up off the floor from laughing to notice?

and what's this about scouts it's all u have done to me for the last 2 months and u thought it an achievement when i sent a thousand at your coz i wanted them killed - even renamed the village to mark your great victory - lmfao

DeletedUser

Well as far as I am concerned goh lost there best player in danger. Quit to the force of ok/ko attacks. That is a defo victory for us.
While you take inactive vills (that are due to turn grey) we make your best players quit lmao. I wonder how long it will be before all is left in goh is n00bs that we haven't bothered to target yet.

DeletedUser

Yeah danger was the only player who had talent and now he's gone :icon_biggrin:

Div i think me and Foe deserve some credit too with taking danger out