Choas Family vs Great Orc Horde

DeletedUser

And yet again I find it hilarious that you have been stacking your villages against my fakes for who knows how long and somehow you think that makes me dumb. Its no wonder you come here on the forums to flame, you have to learn to play this game somehow and obviously GOH is not helping...

I want to ask you this one simple question. Did you see me stacking a village? If not then don't try flame me and said I did. Ask shop if you don't believe me. I have my villages stacked wayyyyyy before u even send those "Fakes"

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, thought I put foe up there when dishing out credit :)

Absolutely, danger was getting hit from many angles. Is this why he quit? I would guess so. Hope he comes back when he has 3 villages left to explain why he quit (prob stellro annoying him too much hehehe)

DeletedUser

Matrix - i will type this slowly so even u may understand

1) i have never lost 100 nukes on 1 village - i lost 30 clearing one then another prob. 30 full nukes and bits and pieces over 5 days but no nobles as i was killing fish in a barrel - added over 4mill to my ODA in that time

You may see this as a waste - i do not (and if i felt it necessary i would use 100 nukes to clear a villa)

Oh great. W/e you can do w/e you want its none of my business and you never loosing 100 nukes on one village doesnt really prove me wrong or anything does it?:icon_sad: And if you felt it necessary to use 100 nuke to clear a villa. Hmm... okay sure I hope to see that some day:lol:

2) I have only tried to noble one of your villages and nobled it - enough said

Yup I agree but don't you want more? or thats that?:icon_rolleyes:

3) Did u actually send any nobles when you did attempt to attack an active player (me)as i was too busy picking meself up off the floor from laughing to notice?

and what's this about scouts it's all u have done to me for the last 2 months and u thought it an achievement when i sent a thousand at your coz i wanted them killed - even renamed the village to mark your great victory - lmfao

Nuking you and nobling you is two different thing. But down to the point I still attacked you and you did mention saying all I do is attacking/nobling inactives. So I ask of you. ARE YOU AN INACTIVE TOO? since I did attack you. Also scouting you was never an achievement. This is a game I don't consider anything done as achievement cause real life is more important. Unless you don;t have a life to live?

Wow tell me if im wrong you send scouts several times at my village small amount then larger amount. Tell me if Im wrong that all you wanted to do was killing your scouts. and after you actually got a scout report you stopped sending scouts. Wow that is real scouts killing shop:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Now:
I have my villages stacked wayyyyyy before u even send those "Fakes"
Earlier:
You could have easily taken all my K73 villages if you would have send 3 nukes or more but I guess you were too far and too old to take it

Get your story straight. You look like a bad liar and flamer, contradicting yourself so blatantly just to try and flame someone. One minute you say village will fall with 3 nukes and the next minute you say they have been stacked for ages... Be careful, your true colors are showing.

DeletedUser

lmao bear!! okay sure. I contradicted myself. And you prove your point. WHOOPY -_-

But down to my previous posts. The new generation of bears might be better and stronger but this generation is reall slucky. They need to slap them in the head and tell them to start fighting and not arguing.

Get closer to the front bear, like what your leader Met is doing.

DeletedUser

met is getting on the frontline? what's that noob doing now?

it's ok matrix - i won't bother u with my scouting issues - apart from to say i had several in the area with varying numbers that i wanted rid off once i secured the area

and i would love to target some of your other villas but i have too many other dorcs to wade through first while you hide on the rim not attempting to noble me

but if it would help you i can join wotb then you may feel more comfortable attacking me?

DeletedUser

And you prove your point. WHOOPY -_-
My point was that you were nothing more than a flamer who is rarely correct about anything. At least we can agree on some things.

The new generation of bears might be better and stronger but this generation is reall slucky. They need to slap them in the head and tell them to start fighting and not arguing.
Same old flaming. Not worth trying to decipher.

Get closer to the front bear, like what your leader Met is doing.
As if anyone would actually take advice on TW from you. :lol: YOU FAIL.

stellro

As for Danger - no one knows the answer to this - Kyle has previously had connection problems and I doubt he would have just left without informing certain members of us - this I know from knowing the guy for 18 months.

If however, he chose to leave because of attacks etc (which I very much doubt as he revelled in the fighting) - it would certainly be more down to FOE than anything Chaos has done!!

DeletedUser

are you guys really still at the same stale mate??? *L*

and people wonders why the forum is dead :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

Nice to see things havent changed within Chaos with Shop now banned.....Im sure as always theres a perfect excuse for this continous "bending" of the rules :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh hang on - it gets better - Metaller & Judah1 have also been banned....abit of co-ordinated attacks going on perhaps....perma sitting accounts maybe....and I bet neither new of this rule or that they was doing anything wrong....oh why do the mods keep picking on us???

My advice - STOP CHEATING!!!!!!

Last edited:

playerpbrief

plus metaller and judah1 are banned - funny how they worked together...

stellro

And still be allowed to play - yeah beats me too - this must be what - Mets 5th - 6th ban that Im aware of!!!

DeletedUser

yawn yawn yawn bio boys - oh i forgot ur qutting stell ;) love u -x-

stellro

Bio boys - is that like Fairy Bio?

Always knew those sitted push accounts would catch up with you Shop :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

all those accounts - lol - boo hoo, barmey army - u know nothing chap

stellro

I did say what I was aware of.....but still 8 times being banned - at what point do the mods just cut ties and say - this guy does not respect the rules of the game and should be banned from a world....it does make a mockery of their system!!! Now that is not personal to you Met - I would say the same for any player....

However a GOH player reports 3 players for a particular reason - then all 3 of the players reported receive bans and I have seen the mods response - so you sure we dont know why you've been banned?

DeletedUser

I did say what I was aware of.....but still 8 times being banned - at what point do the mods just cut ties and say - this guy does not respect the rules of the game and should be banned from a world....it does make a mockery of their system!!! Now that is not personal to you Met - I would say the same for any player....

However a GOH player reports 3 players for a particular reason - then all 3 of the players reported receive bans and I have seen the mods response - so you sure we dont know why you've been banned?

you talked about coordinated attacks and perma sitting which is not the reason for the ban. and since you know then why start and making all these speculations etc? you feel better or stronger by doing that? i remind you forum is not the right place to talk about someones ban:icon_razz:

as for not showing respect and all these other stuff you saying about banning me from the world etc, leave this to the mods unlss you want to tell them too what to do k?:icon_wink: