ChoCho

DeletedUser

So I notice that ChoCho has been formed. I was guessing that after all the "commotion" on the forums that tribe would never be made but hey i guess I was wrong. They have took some of the best players (a lot of them from APEX) by the looks of it. So what are peoples opinions on the new tribe?

They are currently rank 4 with an average points of 461.841. I can see these guys lasting a while, a lot of them are based around K's 34,24 as far as I can tell.

DeletedUser

I like Mitsche as much as a sunny day.

It's been awfully hot these last few days.

DeletedUser

its been raining here for 3 weeks.
still need to change my sig.

DeletedUser

Rain and flash floods rusted my axes and seized my cats......

P.s Word on the flooded streets is the UFC will merge with ChoCho :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

the wind made my nobles take 3 days longer and made them all so easy to snipe :(

why would ufc merge with chocho, they are already the superior tribe, chocho should want to merge into ufc... :O

DeletedUser

So I notice that ChoCho has been formed. I was guessing that after all the "commotion" on the forums that tribe would never be made but hey i guess I was wrong. They have took some of the best players (a lot of them from APEX) by the looks of it. So what are peoples opinions on the new tribe?

They are currently rank 4 with an average points of 461.841. I can see these guys lasting a while, a lot of them are based around K's 34,24 as far as I can tell.

its not really the whole commotion of Formz taking lead and making a super tribe. I think the name was just taken ChoCho now is far from the planned 'SUPERTRIBE'. although, what do we know? what if they do really well and replace R4kI's era in a few short months?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its not really the whole commotion of Formz taking lead and making a super tribe. I think the name was just taken ChoCho now is far from the planned 'SUPERTRIBE'. although, what do we know? what if they do really well and replace R4kI's era in a few short months?

I'm not sure how they can replace an era in a few short months :icon_eek:

<3

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
thomas%20tank%20engine.jpg
[/spoil]

new COA ?

This forum is soooooooooooo boring :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how they can replace an era in a few short months :icon_eek:

<3

i kinda figured that it was just a reform but seeing what has happened i see that r4ki has been split up to different tribes. i wasnt really up to date on what happened really.