Chocolate Seeking Wrapper

DeletedUser

Looking to join an account in 80.
(I don't like joining worlds too late)

Why I am not in an account right now.
I want to start an account in a world as new as 80 rather than piggybacking off an an account already a 4/5 months old. I do not know of anyone playing world 80 at the moment so I bring my wares to the forums!

My consistent online times are as follows

19:30 to 07:00 GMT starting (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) nights going into the following morning, with some flexibility adding a few hours in both directions if required on occasion.
These are my night shifts at work, times in which I am sat at a computer with very little to do. I can be considered 100% active during these times.
My online times during the other days are inconsistent as I sometimes have to adjust to actual UK hours, and sometimes I remain opposite the daylight hours.

A little about myself
Friendly and rarely quiet, I do not intend on joining an account to be player 2 or "the other guy."
I don't like Lazy co-players either so I do not desire to be player 1, or "Oh good, it's not the other guy"
That's right folks, I dare wish for the best of both worlds and would like to join an account with an equally active player.
I've been known to be a little eccentric, but it works for the PnP.
I'm really good looking.
I play for the diplomatic and analytic enjoyment the game provides, however my play preferences do not impact ability in other fields. Friends over time have thought me to be particularly efficient with the numbers behind the game and make the best use of scripts and troops possible.
I do not have, nor do I wish to be paired with anyone that has that "manic personality" which causes them to leave the moment things go wrong for them.
I am willing to teach if others are willing to learn.

History
I have been playing on and off since my first attempt at world 9 although the only experience worth noting was my first time not playing solo. I played alongside other co-players on the world 73 account Lord Rudolph from it's first day in February 2014 to around November/December that year. During my time playing we maintained a constant rank above 10 after the first nobles sent, our rank staying above 5 for much of that time in the world.

Other information
I commit entirely to one world at a time, but i can provide basic cover in another world if required on occasion, no promises though.
I will not discuss my preferred builds before joining someone.

I don't usually speak so bluntly but "straightforward" reflects the kind of attitude I would like to bring to world 80, so if you are looking for a fine comrade, I am available via Skype at chocoroid

Interested folk only please.
-Daryl

First impressions are important, so I made my avatar a picture of a small brown cat, it's position ambiguous. I want you to think hard about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102496

Come join me next month mate - we can exchange pictures of ourselves (Don't get ideas guys :lol:)

DeletedUser

gotnoname said:
Last edited by gotnoname : Yesterday at 12:18 Reason: Personal Reasons​

Personal reasons he says! That's what they all say!

Good to see some familiar names (or lack thereof).
I'd be glad to join you the next world open, if that's what you mean by next month.
Or do you change passwords by the month and keep a fresh co-player rotation? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

Personal reasons he says! That's what they all say!

Good to see some familiar names (or lack thereof).
I'd be glad to join you the next world open, if that's what you mean by next month.
Or do you change passwords by the month and keep a fresh co-player rotation? ;)

If you are Autism-friendly then yes :icon_razz: