Choose colour for area of effect for WT

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would propose the ability to change the colors of your watch towers area of effect.

I use political maps for example and if I have a wt in a non tribe area the brown on brown is hard to see during night graphics.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I use political maps for example and if I have a wt in a non tribe area the brown on brown is hard to see during night graphics.

Wouldn't it be better to report not being able to see the WT during night graphics as a bug?

The game designers / developers should be tasked with finding the correct colours that work for everyone.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its not that I can't see it at night...it is that I can't differentiate it from the political overlay...if I turn off political map with the same colors it shows up fine.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Its not that I can't see it at night...it is that I can't differentiate it from the political overlay...if I turn off political map with the same colors it shows up fine.

So it's a bug because it doesn't "appear" when the political overlay is enabled.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So it's a bug because it doesn't "appear" when the political overlay is enabled.

Its there and I can see it...just like I can see the numbers and letters in color blind trust cards. Though I would probably recommend that tribalwars changed their font if they started using that on purpose.

I am recommending the ability to customize the color in a similar way you do with other map items. Honestly on the subject never understood the blue ring for churches either since outside your yellow cluster is usually blue tribemates.