Choosing a tribe

DeletedUser29613

I'm just looking for advice as to what is the better option for a couple of active players who are relatively new to TW (started playing around new years in w9 and familiar with waking up in the early hours of the morning and adjusting spreadsheets!). The two of us are currently unattached in W15. I've sorta narrowed down our options to:

a) Stay unattached and hope a decent tribe picks me and my friend up at a later date
b) Actively try and get into one of the better tribes in my continent - when I've worked out which really are decent tribes in k55!
c) Start a tribe and recruit a few other decent players and hope to get picked up by a better tribe later in the game
d) Join a mass recruiting tribe for the time being and hope all goes well
e) roll over and die #777/VF/RAW/SWOR are going to kill us anyway, restart on the rim.

b is unlikely as there's not much to back up whether or not I am any good at the game and also in other games I've played online I've always been in a team before the server started, and in those situations the team would rarely let an unknown into the team.

Any advice that may ensure my survival would be most appreciated :lol:

P.S. I wasn't sure whether this should go here or in the looking for a tribe section as I'm partially asking whether I should be looking for a tribe!

DeletedUser

Or alternatively F: Join #777/VF/RAW/SWOR or some other good tribe (stay away from families/mass invite tribes) and get them to teach you how to play, learn from them and be very active so they don't kick you and you may just do well.

DeletedUser

re

Honestly join a local tribe, I learned the game that way back in W1. But before joining a local tribe ensure that there is someone who knows the game within the tribe, a mentor if you will.

Don't just make a tribe with friends like I did when I started playing, all of them got nobled and farmed(in no particular order) and I was the only one left. Good banter but :icon_wink:

DeletedUser16026

I'm just looking for advice as to what is the better option for a couple of active players who are relatively new to TW (started playing around new years in w9 and familiar with waking up in the early hours of the morning and adjusting spreadsheets!). The two of us are currently unattached in W15. I've sorta narrowed down our options to:

a) Stay unattached and hope a decent tribe picks me and my friend up at a later date
b) Actively try and get into one of the better tribes in my continent - when I've worked out which really are decent tribes in k55!
c) Start a tribe and recruit a few other decent players and hope to get picked up by a better tribe later in the game
d) Join a mass recruiting tribe for the time being and hope all goes well
e) roll over and die #777/VF/RAW/SWOR are going to kill us anyway, restart on the rim.

b is unlikely as there's not much to back up whether or not I am any good at the game and also in other games I've played online I've always been in a team before the server started, and in those situations the team would rarely let an unknown into the team.

Any advice that may ensure my survival would be most appreciated :lol:

P.S. I wasn't sure whether this should go here or in the looking for a tribe section as I'm partially asking whether I should be looking for a tribe!

Hey dude. I'm in SWOR and in K55. I'll look you up.

Rizzler

Contact me in game to join BECB if you want. We have experience and can mentor.

DeletedUser

Hi Nev the Blue Bear, can I join your tribe too. I want to have a mentor.

DeletedUser

EPIC BUMP !!!!!!!!11
PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOUUUUU GO PIKA!!!!!!!11
cpas