Christmas Cheer!!

DeletedUser

I've been looking through the forums, and as usual all we seem to be able to do is insult and slander each other, with a bit of politics and discussion mixed in, and every now and then a hint of humour from _Grimlock_. It's 10 days until Christmas and no-one seems to have mentioned it.

Now I haven't always been the most enthusiastic about Christmas for various reasons, and granted, not everyone celebrates it. But I still believe that it is a time to be grateful for the things we have in life; family, friends, loved ones. I know that I myself have a lot to be grateful for this year, not many of you know this - but a couple of weeks ago I was in a car crash, and I was extremely lucky to come away almost unscathed.

So perhaps before we all get too busy with holidays, the attack breaks, seeing family, and everything else that we should take time out to do at Christmas, we could have a little Christmas cheer in here. :)

So on that note - I wish you all, friend and foe alike, a very happy Christmas, and a peaceful new year.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves, and don't get to intoxicated. :icon_wink:

funny-christmas-ecard.jpg

DeletedUser

Well said Mangy,have a great Christmas everyone and an even better New year.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For once I agree with you. Happy holidays and remember...don't drink and nuke...err Drive.

Mysticjelly2

I agree with you Mangy, and with the birth of my 2nd daughter I have plenty to be great full for and to celebrate. Peace to the world, for a short time anyway ;)

DeletedUser

Your such a kill joy. :icon_cry:

And cpt_jack isn't the only one who's passed that boundary on occasion. :lol:

walleye

yeah i did that too. one time i tried to snipe a noble train after coming home from a party, but i accidentally pressed attack instead of defend. thats where co playing is handy, if i haev too many "hey, you told me this was water, why does it taste like burning?"s, i know mikey's will have it under control

DeletedUser

I think he hates Lei more :p

Walleye's just being mean cos he knows you vowed to see me destroyed whatever it costs.

When did I say that about anyone?! :icon_eek:

And yes... Mikeys is used to playing drunk anyhow. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My dearest hooch,

Your compatriot walleye said "santa hates philler" to which I responded "your such a kill joy".

Philler has not posted in this topic at any point, and when you commented on the "santa hates philler" I misunderstood that you were in turn, responding to what I had said.

I understood it that you were explaining that walleye was indeed being mean, because of something I had done.

You also said "you" which is a bit misleading, as I was the only other person that had posted (asides from walleye) between your comment and the original comment that sparked this random thread of posts.

My apologies if my misunderstanding was so appalling that you had to spell my name wrong. :icon_wink:

From your beloved,
mangeyflea
mangyflea.

Last edited by a moderator:

walleye

sweet formatting mangey. really nice on the eyes. also its walleye witha lower case w

DeletedUser

Ah yes...

walleye...

the lower case.

And good will to all men (and women)!

DeletedUser

Ah yes...

walleye...

the lower case.

And good will to all men (and women)!

I think good will left the building last November. But I know where I can find bad will if you want him.

@mangey...thanks matey, nice explanation, but you doesn't always mean you, you know :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Edited for your benefit walleye, and thank you - I must admit I adopted some of the format from good ole Congo back in the day.

And I know hooch, just thought I should explain my mistake. Merry christmas to you though! :)