Christmas Competition - Humble's Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sure dnt they get like 800 pp a month...

takin ur time humble to tell the winner....

DeletedUser100590

I have the prem and my cos have voted so it's just down to me to cast the decider :icon_cool:

Sorry it's taken so long. Got some revision after I finish refereeing tomorrow (well... today) but once that's out of the way I'll post the winner. I'd be grateful if we could avoid any nasty posts once I've announced where the prems going too... :p

ETA: 17 hours.

DeletedUser

nasty posts?

its gna cause tribes to disband an war each other, every man for themselves lol

DeletedUser

I have the prem and my cos have voted so it's just down to me to cast the decider :icon_cool:

Sorry it's taken so long. Got some revision after I finish refereeing tomorrow (well... today) but once that's out of the way I'll post the winner. I'd be grateful if we could avoid any nasty posts once I've announced where the prems going too... :p

just dont choose aoa hellfires picture of those weird guys

DeletedUser

only a few days late :icon_rolleyes:

(payback flame) :icon_cool::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

At least mine is a real picture :> might as well give me alf of the pp in case its a tie between psycho n me

NightWitch1

well snorty wont win asb did post it .... still i belive everyone who did do something into this should get some points ,.. if its just already for the waiting of the results..... maybe just 30 points so they can activate a month farm accistent or so.

its jus tpittythat something fun like this need to take so long before the results are there, if the coplayers dont show intrest then they could always pull a poll n the forums and ask the w57 to vote intothe php about it.

would be nice a world fote and have a picture contest every month :p ( i love photoshop)

DeletedUser100590

As an apology for making you all wait so long, I'm awarding two runners up 100 points each as well.

Runner Up:
PsychoSmurf - 100 Points
[spoil]
34zhekl.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Runner Up:
*Moe* - 100 Points
[spoil]
405180_263746160356423_100001631247161_734182_858306198_n.jpg
[/spoil]

Winner:
AoA Hellfire - 200 Points
[spoil]
1262983_460s.jpg
[/spoil]

Oddly enough... It's real hard to get a majority victory from only three voters :p

The winner and runners up have until this time tomorrow to state if they want to change the account the premium goes to, otherwise I'll send it out sometime soonish... when I remember... hopefully.

Thank you to all who took part, I had a good chuckle :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

congrats to me :> thanks humble and the co's :) ahahaha pass it to theilluminati

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, holy wow am speechless, in all the worlds i have coed aoa , this will be his first time paying pp, thank you humble thank you aoa, i couldnt ask for anything better i am amazed.

NightWitch1

me ...... why me? Just for Achmed... it was posted way over the time and its sure not my own creation or photo..

I also want to thanks humbletree for this contest.

Even it didnt go like planned it was sure fun and i am sure the winners are happy :>)

her a little gift for you :>)

[spoil]
3864861939_8a8331ac35.jpg
[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.