Christmas Time

ddog456

we've been having fun and been involved in 'action' from the very start thank you very much. and what the people leading the tribe don't think is fun is to join an account with 3 or 4 other co-wards, keeping the account impossibly hyper active for a short time, being an arrogant arse about 'accomplishments' that required a group of co-wards to get done instead of one player, and then quitting the world as soon as one or more of our co-wards has a math test, spends one weekend without internet, gets grounded by their mom, trapped under a large appliance or my favourite -'bored'.

Music! has now gone the way of MoM and a number of other start up tribes who were dedicated on ruining our chances. defending their 'take back the rim' op was lots of fun for us and if we hadn't of they would still be a top 3 tribe ;)
:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Music!
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,947
Side 2: 1,017
Difference: 930

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 23
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,506,929
Side 2: 5,201,247
Difference: 7,305,682

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159,171
Side 2: 179,553
Difference: 20,382

chart
[/spoil]
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Music!
Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,947
Side 2: 1,053
Difference: 894

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 109
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,506,929
Side 2: 7,870,429
Difference: 4,636,500

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,141
Side 2: 937,418
Difference: 806,277

chart
[/spoil]

ddog456

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

Music! has now gone the way of MoM and a number of other start up tribes who were dedicated on ruining our chances.
What do you have to do with Music?

Bo-John-bo

I believe he was referring to the fact Music tried to take W2V's villages and are now dead, like MoM and a bunch of other tribes

DeletedUser

We knew roy was friends with you guys so ofc you would have given him villages, as any of us would have done to a friend of ours in an allied tribe.

And yet when you decided to op Max, you wouldn't let WLC noble even the ones right in the middle of his cluster. Not a fan of sharing at that point, were you? And when we did claim a couple when the claims dropped (due to Max recapping), both Risharks and Al were right on us demanding to give them up.

He had planned to noble barbs around his current cluster (in music! territory) for his new account to noble. Now tbh i would have been 100% fine with that if it had not been you guys crying everytime a village was nobled near you, even if it was near both tribes you guys still cried.

Al had a complete lack of respect for our personal space. He claimed 3 barbs right in between bubba and I, more than 20 hours from his existing cluster, where (at the time because you hadn't quite picked up Rabid yet, though we knew he was going to join), there was no Music presence. We were aware of the barbs, but we had red dots to noble up, and were leaving them for later. Al had no business nobling into our area like that, and we viewed his actions as hostile. Those were the only villages that we complained about. If we were to do the same, you all would have "cried" as well to stay out of your area. You treat you allies the way you want to be treated.

Due to the lack of dodging most thought he had quit, it was not until after the snipes we realized he was still active by that time he had got himself banned. Purposely or not (my guess is still he done it on purpose as i don't see him honestly being that stupid, but maybe i am giving too much credit)

He had no troops to dodge. All of his D was out on a trip to support Glass O Water, and he had no local D at home to support himself. I know because I sat him and made sure it all got recalled as soon as it landed. Once it was home, I was able to defend the account after the initial wave. And yes, you are giving him too much credit. Both WLC and I told him what he was planning was illegal and he chose not to listen to us.

He was active when that attack landed but got banned before the troops returned home, so i could not send a second wave. Assuming its the one i sent from a sat account as the player mailed me to credit my timing, the snipe was not that impressive as i had messed up the anti snipe axes and gave him 40ms to snipe. But credit where its due it still had to be sniped so well done to him on that (as i told him via pm)

It was nicely timed, and a lot more effort was put into taking that village than anyone else from Music had put into it. To be perfectly honest, it was a horrible op, awfully timed with no coordination of nukes/nobles. It was nice to observe that, just in case we did decide to op Music, we knew we had nothing to worry about. :icon_wink:

In fairness Sam did call it, i don't think he realized it was going to happen so soon but he did call it none the less. We decided to trust your dukes word due to the fact we had been talking with him most of the world and Sam had only just joined it (we see how stupid of us that was now, trusting someone in this game ikr?)

The writing was on the wall from the instant us x-mom players decided to join .

ddog456

I believe he was referring to the fact Music tried to take W2V's villages and are now dead, like MoM and a bunch of other tribes
Lol, Even if that is what he is stating, That still does not say how they had anything to do with there fall. Truthfully (((IMO))) if Music! and W2V had went 1v1 for the rim of k46 W2V would have been gone. No offense Just the truth :)

Bo-John-bo

Music and W2V were fighting over the rim long before declared :icon_eek:

ddog456

I truthfully never seen it, I would like a Music! player to confirm this because I never remember it actually being a FIGHT for the rim. Maybe picking villages here and there MAYBE.

Bo-John-bo

The op on charshaun was probably pure coincidence too I guess? :lol:

ddog456

The op on charshaun was probably pure coincidence too I guess? :lol:
From what I see, Only Al took villages. Truthfully Im not in Music! and never was so you may be right or wrong idk.. all I am stating is if W2V and Music! had went heads up for the Border I dont think W2V would still be there... Simple as that and thats just an opinion.. for all I know you little clustered band of Turtles may be a force to reckon with.. I dont know truthfully

Bo-John-bo

Fair enough, every one is allowed an opinion :)

We're ranked 5th in the world so you can't really call us little, and we have been fighting off tribes the whole world. Can you really blame us for building more D? Its obviously not doing us too much harm :lol:

ddog456

Fair enough, every one is allowed an opinion :)

We're ranked 5th in the world so you can't really call us little, and we have been fighting off tribes the whole world. Can you really blame us for building more D? Its obviously not doing us too much harm :lol:

Yeah but just look at the ratio/difference.

1Venus32.529.77634.154.59647726.69436209.435
2Contra22.644.26327.716.24865426.40430079.217
3http://en71.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=14843&id=6234&screen=info_ally

[TD="class: lit-item"]13.690.831[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item"]13.690.831[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item"]22[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item"]622.311[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item"]1497[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item"]9.146[/TD]

[TR]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]4[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]Apathy[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]13.677.497[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]13.677.497[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]22[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]621.704[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]1448[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]9.446[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]5[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]W2V[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]7.813.557[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]8.048.609[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]55[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]146.338[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]1008[/TD]
[TD="class: lit-item, bgcolor: #F4E4BC"]7.985[/TD]
[/TR]

But I will agree you guys arent all that little and I do give you guys props, Defending and co-ordination wise you guys work well together and expect to see you guys around for awhile.

Also, I'm done lets get this back on topic..

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

Does this thread even have a topic? Music folded like a poorly made house of cards :lol:

DeletedUser

You get full credit for MoM being gone! Good job it was all w2v! Its not like Apathy did the job you guys were trying to do for 1 months in 5 days.

DeletedUser

Let's not forget MoM only had like 9 members and were extremely out numbered. #'s + decent skill should have been enough to take them out. Their problem was their lack of in-game recruitment and deciding to attack too many tribes. Anyways..this thread is kind of boring now. Music was wrecked. Not much else to report.

DeletedUser104264

You get full credit for MoM being gone! Good job it was all w2v! Its not like Apathy did the job you guys were trying to do for 1 months in 5 days.

full credit, of course not.

10 tribes that declared on W2V are now gone. Music's op on W2V in w46 failed big time. Music tribe died few days later. Coincidence? Everyone loves a winner. If music had reamed us, they would more likely be intact now. There were other things going on for sure, but failing ops can really hurt a tribe at the core.

DeletedUser

10 tribes that declared on W2V are now gone. Music's op on W2V in w46 failed big time. Music tribe died few days later. Coincidence? Everyone loves a winner. If music had reamed us, they would more likely be intact now. There were other things going on for sure, but failing ops can really hurt a tribe at the core.

Im pretty dang sure Music! Did not split because of their failed op on W2V, that thought should not even enter your brain:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Surely you are trolling? Music failer has nothing to do with W2V. you guys have been nothing at all through out this early stage of the world. Only reason why you are still in the core is because contra didn't have time to get rid of you and apathy are smart enough to keep you as meat shields so they don't open a larger front with contra (less members + larger front lot harder to defend)

Edit: I forgot that contra were the ones that declared on apathy so I'll take back "contra didn't have time to get rid of you" and say contra were dumb in not getting rid of you first and making a larger front with apathy which would give them greater advantage.

Last edited by a moderator: