Chronicles of a Team Tournament 2012

DeletedUser

This is actually the only thread i have read, that is about who sucks and who is awesome over the summer championship..

DeletedUser

Well,
its really bad when everyone complaining to milad. there are some reason..
1. he got bad net even though he allways had better troop count.
2. he was allways deff.. as to be asked .
3. you can not ask to noble if you want your ass safe through his deff.
4. he played all rounds for 4 to some more hour , i think thats enough to decide who gonna win... so do not blaim for quitting after 4 or 6h
5. he was the most dedicated player in wtf? tribe played allmost round and was on time.
6. look for yourself where you did wrong rather then blaiming milad the best.

olympus

1. Milad doesnt have a bad net, only when he has incomings and he has to fight

2. Milad on his own free will went def + lc since thats what he does pretty much every round he plays

3. Stupid comment, milad wasnt shouted at to noble anything, in fact he usually left before that stage >_>

4. Lies, one round he barely played 30 mins

5. Sam was easily the most dedicated, played pretty much every round and if he was nobled, restarted to try again.

6. We all had failings, we were just saying milad sucked in the tournament and we now realise when it comes to actual fighting, he's a let down

DeletedUser80720

1. Milad doesnt have a bad net, only when he has incomings and he has to fight

2. Milad on his own free will went def + lc since thats what he does pretty much every round he plays

3. Stupid comment, milad wasnt shouted at to noble anything, in fact he usually left before that stage >_>

4. Lies, one round he barely played 30 mins

5. Sam was easily the most dedicated, played pretty much every round and if he was nobled, restarted to try again.

6. We all had failings, we were just saying milad sucked in the tournament and we now realise when it comes to actual fighting, he's a let down

adam why dont you just be quite and quit for some time ive always seen you act big on these forums but do shit in game accept moan

i rate milad alot higher than what i do you so please be quite and crawl beneath the rock you came from..........

olympus

Please learn the difference between Quiet and Quite

And if i remember, you're the one that crawled back under your rock after being laughed off the game, nobled by a barb as well :D

Even players who dont play speed know how much you fail, all you do is come on the forum, troll, then offer 1v1's to everyone (and never win)

DeletedUser

adam why dont you just be quite and quit for some time ive always seen you act big on these forums but do shit in game accept moan

i rate milad alot higher than what i do you so please be quite and crawl beneath the rock you came from..........
Lets not be bullies now.

DeletedUser

Cornish has a point. QUITE lame to see someone with LESS skill criticizing a better player.

olympus

@Cornish

Attacker: JackPot
Origin: JackPots village (496|502) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 2819 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 2532 0 0 0 0

Defender: JackPot
Destination: JackPots village (496|502) K54

Quantity: 51 0 3648 0 77 0 0 0 0 300
Losses: 51 0 3648 0 77 0 0 0 0 300

Defender: JackPot
Destination: JackPots village (496|502) K54

Quantity: 118 0 0 0 72 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 118 0 0 0 72 0 0 0 0 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 22 to -11

Nice way to lose a round to SLAP! when Nobler and Milad got it so far ahead =)

DeletedUser80720

@Cornish

Nice way to lose a round to SLAP! when Nobler and Milad got it so far ahead =)

i got
told not to attack that accoutn as he was a friend of milad i then reserved 20 attacks waited 50 secs sent lc killed all his def then he sent nobles backtimed his last 1 and killed it as you can see it was a 4 sec train :D which made me lol then he attacked me and lost another further noble or 2 do slap always def whore and pretend to be friends and backstabb is that the only way they can win that shows no skill at all exept cowards play well done slap you won by bakcstabbign and lost 99& of your troops doing so

and please dont say nobler did i was on befoe ehim he left in 20mins and i was back with 20 incs thank you very much

and adam please show them all of shadows reports then say who killed what not just mine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107438

I think you will find the train was only 2 seconds (still terrible), I woulda canceled, but due to your reputation I thought I would risk you messing up the snipe. What made me lol though, was your pathetic 6 second backtime :icon_biggrin:, and the only reason you caught my nobles was cos alexio only had fa (no prem acc hence no dodge button), so I couldnt dodge the nobles.

and please dont say nobler did i was on befoe ehim he left in 20mins and i was back with 20 incs thank you very much

Also 20 incs :lol:, I wasnt the one frantically spamming to hide your 'backtime'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

I think you will find the train was only 2 seconds (still terrible), I woulda canceled, but due to your reputation I thought I would risk you messing up the snipe. What made me lol though, was your pathetic 6 second backtime :icon_biggrin:, and the only reason you caught my nobles was cos alexio only had fa (no prem acc hence no dodge button), so I couldnt dodge the nobles.

Also 20 incs :lol:, I wasnt the one frantically spamming to hide your 'backtime'

do you want to bring the times in here please

because your talking so much shit its unreal and 8 sec bactime that made me lool you slap players do really suck cant even send 1 sec trains and have to send 20+ attacks to hide you 4 sec train :D and also get 5k def stacked to try to stop the backtime which stil did not work as i cleared that with just my lc you then lost a furth 1 nbole

your crap always will be so dont come here acting big and hard if you got to be stacked and backstabb to even noble someone nice 1 bro your so pro :icon_eek:

DeletedUser80720

because your talking so much shit its unreal and 8 sec bactime that made me lool you slap players do really suck cant even send 1 sec trains and have to send 20+ attacks to hide you 4 sec train :D and also get 5k def stacked to try to stop the backtime which stil did not work as i cleared that with just my lc you then lost a furth 1 nbole

your crap always will be so dont come here acting big and hard if you got to be stacked and backstabb to even noble someone nice 1 bro your so pro :icon_eek:

DeletedUser102061

Do not really know why everyone criticize Milad , in every round he play you can see him taking the lead with a big advantage maybe no great players in the round but i think he can do better than most of them(at startup).. If i click as fast as him in start up and keep focused 100% on my laptop screen i surely get tired and leave the round before it ends.

DeletedUser

Starting well isn't what makes a good player, there is so very little between the top few starts that it generally comes down to area who starts better each round... What milad fails at is the whole fighting part :L

DeletedUser

i got
told not to attack that accoutn as he was a friend of milad i then reserved 20 attacks waited 50 secs sent lc killed all his def then he sent nobles backtimed his last 1 and killed it as you can see it was a 4 sec train :D which made me lol then he attacked me and lost another further noble or 2 do slap always def whore and pretend to be friends and backstabb is that the only way they can win that shows no skill at all exept cowards play well done slap you won by bakcstabbign and lost 99& of your troops doing so

You couldnt snipe a 4second train? ^^ You must be rusty cornish!

Theres a technique to dodge with FA..

You can't decipher the difference between twenty fakes and 4 nobles?^^