Chronicle's of w54 by Heftys Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98416

calmir said:
ou don't know how old I am, so your comment is rather presumptive.

In any event; Valth was clearly overreacting. If he took such offense to Warham's comment then he should have reported the post rather than go on a tirade of abuse in such terrible language.
no no no calmir...u got me wrong here...
my comment was for Valth...i used ur quote just to point out he is overreacting, then i told that his answer (not urs) was also childish...sorry if u understood other way... :icon_redface:

And warham, i never said u or lanky dont respect anyone's mother...and i know u were joking...all i wanted to say its not best way to joke on that count... if u said it to me i would ofcourse got it as preety funny and i would most likely joined u to keep flaming myself... :icon_redface:
But some ppl (as from example we just saw) dont take those jokes so lightly...thats why i prefer other kinds of jokes so i avoid this things...

And also since Valth said he will put u to ignore list i will quote ur answer so he see that u made an apologie:
warham said:
Valth, I'm sorry if I offended you in such a way. I did not mean to. I was just making fun with Lanky. Your name was just the first name that popped to my mind when I made the joke, not because I can't stand you, or because I wanted to put you down, no, simply because you have a respective forum presence and I just chose your name randomly. I did not mean harm to anyone in any way, so as said before, I'm sorry if I did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems the Zombie and Punch! Wars became personal.....Guys this is Pnp....You gotta realize by now that players must not get offended by anything...

Also our moderator is doing a very good job in putting players post in line...

Take it easy guys...Just send nukes ingame so that they will have a clear message.

DeletedUser

Seems the Zombie and Punch! Wars became personal.....Guys this is Pnp....You gotta realize by now that players must not get offended by anything...

Also our moderator is doing a very good job in putting players post in line...

Take it easy guys...Just send nukes ingame so that they will have a clear message.

For once maker, I agree with you :icon_confused:

/world explodes

DeletedUser

For once maker, I agree with you :icon_confused:

/world explodes
Hahahahahah thats Funny! You know I will still destroy you right?

Heheheheeee!!! Btw thanks for the compliment...Maybe I should start my stuff and let them focus on me again

Wow..this is turning for the worse...

Zombie and Punch! War will become a bitter war with all those comments......

Well I guess this is it the great War for both tribes.

DeletedUser

I agree, except for the part that it became personal. Valth just misunderstood something, but I do not have any problem with anyone in Punch at all, and I don't think, in general, there are any other 'personal' issues.

DeletedUser

Kk, I'll take your word for it warham...Hope the players in Punch! sees it diffrently

DeletedUser98416

maker73 said:
Hahahahahah thats Funny! You know I will still destroy you right?

Heheheheeee!!! Btw thanks for the compliment...Maybe I should start my stuff and let them focus on me again
no dont start ur stuff pls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There're tens of holy versicles and hundreds of sayings of our Prophet Muhammed about respecting mothers, so it relates a lot to religion. it may be same in christianity idk exactly but more than half of culture elements comes from religion. and im %99.9 sure that friend of yours arent going to mosques to pray, banging girls as they wish while drinking alcohol right? guess what, all of them is forbidden in islam, they dont have muslim moral sentiments so you can expect anything from them, just dont judge muslims by looking at them...

as noone since most likely 10 years old 'joked' about my mother, i dont take it light hearted. And why do u even need to joke about anyone's mom, talk about me joke anything as u wish, not like we're not doing it in our skype chats but as i said, there's a crossline. Still good thing that you apologised, i apologise from my words to you aswell.

DeletedUser

There's a lot of difference between being a christian and muslim I see, so dont say it makes no difference. Here, even if you are gonna kill someone you dont talk about his mother. Talk about me if you have a problem, but never ever say anything about moms. There's no joke about moms, there cant be!!

Ok warham thats better. i dont expect respect from any of you but you really crossed the line. And calmir, you didnt see overreaction. if he'ld tell that words to my face he would be in hospital i guarantee that, this is what talking about moms means here: i dont wanna live anymore.

It was an overreaction. While I can understand you may not pick up on certain western intrinsics [pertaining to jokes] you certainly overreacted. As I said, if you had a problem with what was posted you report it - you do not go on an abusive tirade like you did, in which you insulted Warham and Lanky far, far worse than either of their comments even came close to; not to mention you proved yourself a huge hypocrite by turning around and insulting their mothers - despite it apparently being an end-of-the-world thing.

Grow up, people need to learn to stop taking things so damn personally.

DeletedUser

Just what I expect from the 2 leaders..Open mind prevail!

i'm happy that your gonna settle this in a civil manner...Goodjob Mighty Leaders!

I think I found my sig.......

DeletedUser

It was an overreaction. While I can understand you may not pick up on certain western intrinsics [pertaining to jokes] you certainly overreacted. As I said, if you had a problem with what was posted you report it - you do not go on an abusive tirade like you did, in which you insulted Warham and Lanky far, far worse than either of their comments even came close to; not to mention you proved yourself a huge hypocrite by turning around and insulting their mothers - despite it apparently being an end-of-the-world thing.

again, you are saying overreacted, and not understanding what I meant. I'm using the term 'here' especially. Not everyone has to have the same culture and should joke about mothers as you 'western people' do. We dont do that HERE, and again HERE not answering such low words is a worse thing. i reported them and i know i'll prolly get a ban aswell that doesnt mean i'll just take their words and sit back. you may be so free and easy, I'm not, and if anyone, doesnt matter if its chuck norris would've said this to me i'ld still answer him the same way, or just jump on him and smash his face in.

you are so westernal, thinking everyone should judge everything with your standarts. Guess what, we have our own standarts which is way better than western ethics

DeletedUser

Awright seems this will be interesting....Lanky has a point ya know..

DeletedUser

its not just a mom a joke, people can take offense to that, i am a "westerner" myself, and even i find those jokes disrespectful.

but really, everyone just drop this, its a pointless argument

DeletedUser

If you find it offensive or not isn't the point. It's the reaction to it that's what has caused the unrest.

DeletedUser

There is very little cultural aspect in this. Most people around the world respect their mothers.

DeletedUser

I understand exactly what you mean. Doesn't mean you should do the idiotic thing and respond to something you find insulting in turn. The mature and responsible thing to do would have been to report the post, or perhaps (knowing how diverse the cultural backgrounds are here), clear up what he meant first. Maybe contact Warham and say: "Hey, I would appreciate if you didn't mention my mum in your posts, even in a jocular manner. Over here we find that an extraordinarily insulting thing."

And I am sure he would have happily edited his post, and refrained from ever even thinking about your mother again. Frankly I find it insulting you are of the opinion that you and those of your cultural background are the only ones who respect their Mothers. What do you take everyone else for, barbarians?

If someone insulted my mother on an online game, I would take appropriate action so that they are punished; but I would hardly become so emotionally invested as to spew a verbal diatribe of pathetic insults such as you did. I mean - they don't know her. So it is obviously all completely baseless.

i dont understand whats the thing that takes ages to reach your brain but in some cultures there're serious penalties to such words, and in other places people just joke about it. idc how you're gonna do when someone joke about banging your mother, as i said still if someone would do such a 'joke' to my face i'ld really smash his face in. you think thats the appropriate action, i think its not. do u think your words are gonna change anything? go ahead they wont.

About cultural background i said things happen that way here, others say we joke about such things here chill out etc. you can be insulted by moral sentiments of your society if you are really doing that, not by my words after other people said we do that here.

DeletedUser

Your saying you were justified in your reaction because you were basing it off how you would react if someone where you live had made that joke, and that we are in the wrong for not considering how your culture would take it and acting appropriately.

How about I say you are in the wrong for not considering how people from my culture would take it and reacting like that instead? You see how nobody can claim to be in the right unless there is a bias taken towards one side or the other?

DeletedUser98416

yeah, but some more than others... at least that is what i meant
personally i think there there is no "more" or "less"... i dont think that u respect ur mother more than i do mine...its rather if u "do" or "dont"...
altho i never in my life met someone that doesnt respect his mother...i cant imagine what type of person would someone had to be if he wouldn't respect his mother...probably murderer or psyhopath or something...

DeletedUser

yeah, but some more than others... at least that is what i meant

You respect your mother or you don't - religion may be a means, but it is not the ends. Many people respect their mothers without religion, while I have no doubt there are those with religion who do not respect their mother either.

i dont understand whats the thing that takes ages to reach your brain but in some cultures there're serious penalties to such words, and in other places people just joke about it. idc how you're gonna do when someone joke about banging your mother, as i said still if someone would do such a 'joke' to my face i'ld really smash his face in. you think thats the appropriate action, i think its not. do u think your words are gonna change anything? go ahead they wont.

About cultural background i said things happen that way here, others say we joke about such things here chill out etc. you can be insulted by moral sentiments of your society if you are really doing that, not by my words after other people said we do that here.

If someone joked about 'banging' my mother, I would be amused. Why? Because there happens to be a key word there: joke. What you just said was that you would attack someone for saying a joke. And that is in fact what you did - just not physically. The fact that you freely admit to being willing to physically attack someone over a joke makes me despair over the fate of this planet. A reasonable person would have made a reasonable response. Which doesn't include going on a verbal diatribe that included threatening physical harm, followed by repeatedly inferring you would physically attack them if you had been able, to the point of putting them in a hospital.

I say again: grow up.

Oh, and stop trying to justify yourself via religious and social means - they don't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.