Chronicle's of w54 by Heftys Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98416

warham said:
*don't ban me cracker, I didn't say 'you're an idiot', I said his view was idiotic. I just couldn't help myself :(*
ban him, ban him NAOW! :icon_rolleyes:
lets just all be friends and live happy till whole W54 merge together shall we?
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser62954

That is complete BS. Just because we use jokes, doesn't mean we don't respect our mothers less. It is a JOKE, with no base for conclusions whatsoever, it is not real. If you think I have less respect for my mother for it, that is completely idiotic

*don't ban me cracker, I didn't say 'you're an idiot', I said his view was idiotic. I just couldn't help myself :(*

like i said, some people will treat jokes about their mother as nothing, they wont get offended by it, plain and simple... while others treat it seriously... and i didnt say that you have less respect for your mother because of what you said... you wont be able to understand it cause both of us have different upbringings and posting the reasons behind these things will just fill this thread with endless posts.

although i am not proud of it, people here in our area (me not included) will kill just for a minor insult or slight to their honor. (imagine what they would do if you slighted their parents).... like i said, its a cultural thing which some people wont understand. unless you are part and parcel of that culture... so my post want idiotic. i was basing it on what i observe here in our place. and like i said, you would never get to see it unless you live here

DeletedUser

I say again: grow up.

Oh, and stop trying to justify yourself via religious and social means - they don't cut it.

People who joke about others' moms are most likely the ones dont respect their own mother, treating as they want to be trated. I dont joke about such a thing, and especially, i dont joke about such a thing with an (IG but still) enemy of mine... we're not close, we havent talk ever before, and you come here and joke about my mom = i take it as an insult its clear.

about growing up, idk how old are u and what you do in RL but prolly you dont have any aspect to tell me to grow up. This is completely about cultural elements, and seeing people say "grow up are u 13 or sth" clearly shows it. you think all grown up people should take words about their mothers from their foe as jokes, we think you still shouldnt but people till 10-12 year old can say such stuff as they dont exactly understand meaning of it, but after than point noone says such a thing, if they do that may be beucase of a serious hatred. We dont joke anywhere close to it anyway, but you're still trying to bring this to an age-maturity stuff which has no relevance to it. Tell that 'joke' to a random grown up man in Turkiye, you'll see what I mean.

DeletedUser

Valth,the way your acting isnt mature,thats what we're saying

DeletedUser

I think that's mostly what 'your mom' jokes are. Even so in a place like this where it is multi-cultural and likely people don't know what the taboos are surely its better to politely say that where you are from that is highly offensive instead of going skeng man?

DeletedUser

There's a lot of difference between being a christian and muslim I see, so dont say it makes no difference. Here, even if you are gonna kill someone you dont talk about his mother. Talk about me if you have a problem, but never ever say anything about moms. There's no joke about moms, there cant be!!

Ok warham thats better. i dont expect respect from any of you but you really crossed the line. And calmir, you didnt see overreaction. if he'ld tell that words to my face he would be in hospital i guarantee that, this is what talking about moms means here: i dont wanna live anymore.

ban him, ban him NAOW! :icon_rolleyes:
lets just all be friends and live happy till whole W54 merge together shall we?
:icon_rolleyes:

Oh this is a serious topic man...

like i said, some people will treat jokes about their mother as nothing, they wont get offended by it, plain and simple... while others treat it seriously... and i didnt say that you have less respect for your mother because of what you said... you wont be able to understand it cause both of us have different upbringings and posting the reasons behind these things will just fill this thread with endless posts.

although i am not proud of it, people here in our area (me not included) will kill just for a minor insult or slight to their honor. (imagine what they would do if you slighted their parents).... like i said, its a cultural thing which some people wont understand. unless you are part and parcel of that culture... so my post want idiotic. i was basing it on what i observe here in our place. and like i said, you would never get to see it unless you live here

For once I agree with Bong here.....

People who joke about others' moms are most likely the ones dont respect their own mother, treating as they want to be trated. I dont joke about such a thing, and especially, i dont joke about such a thing with an (IG but still) enemy of mine... we're not close, we havent talk ever before, and you come here and joke about my mom = i take it as an insult its clear.

about growing up, idk how old are u and what you do in RL but prolly you dont have any aspect to tell me to grow up. This is completely about cultural elements, and seeing people say "grow up are u 13 or sth" clearly shows it. you think all grown up people should take words about their mothers from their foe as jokes, we think you still shouldnt but people till 10-12 year old can say such stuff as they dont exactly understand meaning of it, but after than point noone says such a thing, if they do that may be beucase of a serious hatred. We dont joke anywhere close to it anyway, but you're still trying to bring this to an age-maturity stuff which has no relevance to it. Tell that 'joke' to a random grown up man in Turkiye, you'll see what I mean.

Uhmm..I think your angry man...Don't evolved this to Hate..

Valth,the way your acting isnt mature,thats what we're saying

Culture has to do with with...

i take it you don't joke about banging their moms? why not try it and tell us about the aftermath

Ahhh...This will be a long conversation...

I think that's mostly what 'your mom' jokes are. Even so in a place like this where it is multi-cultural and likely people don't know what the taboos are surely its better to politely say that where you are from that is highly offensive instead of going skeng man?

:icon_wink: Skeng nice word... He gets the point..I think

DeletedUser98416

i think maker just wants to put oil on fire and he feels :icon_cool: about it... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i think maker just wants to put oil on fire and he feels :icon_cool: about it... :icon_wink:

Nahhh..this conversation will evolved on its own...I don't need to brush it up to them...They know whats involved here.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Insulting other players personally is against the rules (that includes their moms)
2. If you feel that someone has broken that rule simply report it.
3. Do not be a policeman (the uniform suits me better)
4. I may or may not re-open this thread depending how long it takes me to clean it up
5. Everyone who posted/read or thought about clicking on this thread go and hug your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.