CHUCK!'s House of Worship

DeletedUser

Welcome my fellow CHUCK! believers,

Let me begin by saying that my sabbatical from Tribal Wars was quite refreshing and invigorating. I had issues (my own personal "Crusades" against the non-believers, stupid professors) outside of the game that I had to deal with as the only practicing pastor of the CHUCK! faith.

My exodus was quite eventful, as I went around the world spreading our belief in the CHUCK! way of life. The growth that was allowed to happen by the almighty CHUCK! was great, and we can only thank him for that!

Now, for my news: I am here today to tell you that I am back and more energized than ever before to bring you the word!

As I have just gotten back from my sabbatical, I am not going to preach to all those of World 41. I have to again achieve balance with World 41 before I can begin passing on the word of CHUCK!, so I will not be the basis for sermons in the coming weeks; however, I plan to be back in the pulpit soon.

faaaaark, being the great CHUCK! follower he is, is typically the great inspiration for our songs. The basis of this song, he told me of this experience upon my return. I feel that this experience shares so many of CHUCK!'s basic beliefs and virtues, I decided to create a song based on it.

Ladies and Gentlemen: How faaaaark Met His Girlfriend. Please follow along with the video and lyrics.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V0YaS6c7f0

**********************************************************************************
Lyrics

Intro:
Ummm...well this is weird.
I just finished making all my nobles,
and then I started uploading my, uh, personal attacks to Legacy.
My Opera crashed, and didn't save, so for the next 30 minutes:
I SHALL SING!

Hook:
Hey baby, I see you over there,
and I'll be honest, I'm starting to stare,
because I'm thinking about,
my noble in your base.
I have dreams and I have needs,
and the number one of those is that I need,
to put my noble, right there on your base.
In my tribe or with my foes, it doesn't really matter where you go,
'cause I just want my noble in your base.

Chorus:
How faaaaark Met His Girlfriend (3x)
I call that song, How faaaaark Met His Girlfriend

Verse:
A lot of people ask me, um, how myself and my girlfriend met and uh,
the story is actually that we met at a, uh, a pre-made gathering in World 41, World 41, yeah.
There was like, there was literally 20 people went to this thing.
And, um, two kids that were 14 made fun of me, so I was like, yeah, you know what, I'll teach you a lesson,
and I'll eat 4 burgers from MaccyD, on no, uh, troops in my village,
and, uh, became very aggravated.
Then, I cornered my girlfriend in a chat room, and I did not have a nuke village to use on her base.
And then I went to Plan B, which was to invite her into my tribe, which I believed I titled, "Your Base".
And uh...yeah, I think it went something like uh...(SING!)

Hey baby, I see you over there,
and I'll be honest, I'm starting to stare,
because I'm thinking about,
my noble in your base.
I have dreams and I have needs,
and the number one of those is that I need,
to put my noble, right there on your base.
In my tribe or with my foes, it doesn't really matter where you go,
'cause I just want my noble in your base. (2x)

How faaaaark Met His Girlfriend (3x)
I call that song, How faaaaark Met His Girlfriend
**********************************************************************************

Thanks faaaaark for sharing that inspirational experience with us. I hope all of you of World 41 enjoyed it, and I hope that you return to CHUCK!'s House of Worship for church next Sunday. I thank you all for attending, and feel free to comment upon leaving the webpage.

See you all soon,
Wrath

DeletedUser

Moved this to General Discussion. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moved this to General Discussion. Enjoy.

Thanks Lord killabeast. You are now a master of arts in the CHUCK! religion.

*killabeast learned "Member of CHUCK!"

*This ability completely removes all weapons (because you no longer need them) and maxes out all attributes, including attack, defense, mana, agility, charisma, and endurance. You now have no reason to continue playing this game. You are the Alpha and Omega. Please stop at this time and return our game to your local GameStop/EB Games to get money for this title. Thanks for playing.

Just thanking you once again killabeast, continue the good work!

DeletedUser

Thanks Lord killabeast. You are now a master of arts in the CHUCK! religion.

*killabeast learned "Member of CHUCK!"

*This ability completely removes all weapons (because you no longer need them) and maxes out all attributes, including attack, defense, mana, agility, charisma, and endurance. You now have no reason to continue playing this game. You are the Alpha and Omega. Please stop at this time and return our game to your local GameStop/EB Games to get money for this title. Thanks for playing.

Just thanking you once again killabeast, continue the good work!
I kinda nudged him to re-open the thread in the General Section...

DeletedUser

I kinda nudged him to re-open the thread in the General Section...

A few people did, but the right talked with me and I had no problems moving it here. Thought about after closing, figured to wait until i knew Wraith was serious about wanting it.

DeletedUser

A few people did, but the right talked with me and I had no problems moving it here. Thought about after closing, figured to wait until i knew Wraith was serious about wanting it.

Would you like a P&P killa? I could do one for free, just for you!

Others also blessed by my awesome skills include:

Rednecks, faaaaark, sanchez, and many more.

Please let me know what you think.