CHUCK!'s House of Worship

DeletedUser

Others also blessed by my awesome skills include:

Rednecks, faaaaark, sanchez, and many more.

Please let me know what you think.

I was very impressed with your skills. I was especially impressed with how you got Sanchez to drink the holy water after I pee'd in it.

DeletedUser

I was very impressed with your skills. I was especially impressed with how you got Sanchez to drink the holy water after I pee'd in it.

I've got a comeback for that, but I can't say it on here lol.

DeletedUser

Well, my comment would kinda offend, well, a group of people, north of the U.S., and I'm not talking about Antarctica.

So, north of continental USA....
hmmmm...
That would be the fine people of Alaska, who are also Americans :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well, my comment would kinda offend, well, a group of people, north of the U.S., and I'm not talking about Antarctica.

I screwed that all up.

Jesus. I did myself in on that one Red, you caught me dead to rights :icon_sad:

But to be fair, I have never taken a geography class, even though I should've known I messed that one up.

DeletedUser

Yeah, wrath may have some PnP skills but lord help us if we make wrath read the map. :lol:

DeletedUser

I screwed that all up.

Jesus. I did myself in on that one Red, you caught me dead to rights :icon_sad:

But to be fair, I have never taken a geography class, even though I should've known I messed that one up.

[5:06:24 PM] Rednecks: dude, you gotta read what wrath wrote on the forums
[5:06:33 PM] Rednecks: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=186305&page=2
[5:06:41 PM] Rednecks: i might change my sig to that
[5:09:16 PM] Sanchez: :D
[5:10:17 PM] Rednecks: I had no idea antartica was north of Canada :D
[5:10:33 PM] Sanchez: either did I..lol

DeletedUser

Yeah, wrath may have some PnP skills but lord help us if we make wrath read the map. :lol:

[5:06:24 PM] Rednecks: dude, you gotta read what wrath wrote on the forums
[5:06:33 PM] Rednecks: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=186305&page=2
[5:06:41 PM] Rednecks: i might change my sig to that
[5:09:16 PM] Sanchez: :D
[5:10:17 PM] Rednecks: I had no idea antartica was north of Canada :D
[5:10:33 PM] Sanchez: either did I..lol

This isn't fair, you can't bash me in my own House of Worship! :icon_sad: (I admit, I deserve it though.)

DeletedUser

Oh, Wrath is always watching fellows, believe in this you should.

DeletedUser86054

I wasn't allowed to join CHUCK not mentioning noo names lol, but was fun having you has a enemy which feels a long time ago.

DeletedUser

I wasn't allowed to join CHUCK not mentioning noo names lol, but was fun having you has a enemy which feels a long time ago.

Since you guys have brought this up, I just thought I'd share a video that pretty much sums up my history in W41.

Please enjoy to those who still pay any attention to my attention whoring thread :p

I = Will
faaaaark or Rednecks = Uncle Phil
Carlton = Nick or WhySoSerious.?? or Bnick18 or whatever you want to call yourself, you know its true :p

Warning: This video is not "G" rated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoLCva7bZg