Chump change ? more like Trump change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107074

Sorry Pointwhore guy. Who ever you are idc math is important but who really cares this is online no one gives a shit if your a professional in math. Good for you if this is your job like I care. Now I don't know you in real life and you would most likely be diffrent just like I am but seriously getting rank 1 more then once has got to be bad for your health even with another player sharing your time.

DeletedUser107074

Tired of trolling you. I'm sorry if I offended you I just wanted a little fun at 2am and trolling seemed to be it. Good luck on this server. Good night.

DeletedUser93450

So that's why i'm so bad at this game. :icon_eek:

Math. :\

DeletedUser

And all this time I thought you need to have no life. That has worked for me so far... My life is a lie!

So that's why i'm so bad at this game. :icon_eek:

Math. :\

But you have an asian IGN, you must be good at math...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107074

Good placement>Repetitive farming>tribe>politics>math>experience and so on.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you were any good at this game.

And I do mean any good - you'd be aware that strong math skills are what is needed to excel. Something which unsurprisingly is quite useful in other aspects of my life, not just in an online game. It has nothing to do with "no-lifing", it has more to do with being damn good at my career and using those same skills in other aspects of my life.

Yup he's not a no lifer, he's a nerd who's life revolves around maths. ;) :p :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Did you really make a whole thread about yourself, because you felt so special that Nauz even chose to speak to you?
There is a Funny In-Game Messages thread already, you know.

DeletedUser

A thread made for the (admitted) purpose(s) of trolling, insulting another player, or otherwise spamming the forums is never allowed. Please take note of that in the future, guys :).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.