Church Radius - A silly question

DeletedUser

I'm far to lazy to bother researching this I would rather someone just straight up cleared it up for me. I've come back from a 2 year (ish) break and memory fails to serve me. Does the church radius effect both the attacking and supporting power of your troops? If so why does it not warn you when attacking outside your church radius as morale does? Surely that could cause some serious accidents in the future?

All and any information on the church system is welcome. :p

DeletedUser

Does the church radius mean that if you noble outside of it troops built in the village not effected by the church work at half power?

DeletedUser57259

That's right. Didn't realise it was 50% myself, I'm back from a similar lengthed break.

DeletedUser

Coordinates:663|398
Player:Domishre
Tribe:illuminati
Does not lie inside your church radius
^^it does warn you

And cba to type it out so:
ALessonInPointWhoring said:
If you send an attack it does not matter where the village you are attacking is. So long as the village the attack is sent from is religious the troops fight at full strength. I have seen many people not farm outside their church radius because they thought that their troops fought at half strength when attacking villages outside of said region. This is not the case.

Much the same when sending support, what matters is the village they are supporting, not the village(s) that sent the troops. It also only goes off the defenders churches, you do not need a church near a tribemate in order for your troops to be religious when supporting them.

Does the church radius mean that if you noble outside of it troops built in the village not effected by the church work at half power?

yea they suffer the religious penalty

DeletedUser

Thank you all, that makes complete sense now. Appreciate it alot!