Church!

servy

Not arguing, just pointing out, that race and religion are not always separated. For example, there is little difference between being Hebrew and Jewish. In most religions yes race and religion are separate.

But in some races, it is not, and in some religions it is not. Just in most.
I'm Hebrew and not Jewish.

Calandryll

Well, according to you, you are not jewish, because you do not pracitce it/believe it or whatever, but according to Judaism, every Hebrew is a Jew. Period. Even if you dont practice.

harrythehun

Christians take enough bashings anyway I suppose even through a game people can't stop bashing them :/

Ternith

Christians take enough bashings anyway I suppose even through a game people can't stop bashing them :/
show me any other religion that is as force on others as much as christianity. even in this game. we are forced to take breaks for christmas now we are force to have christian villages. so don't act like the victim here when in truth you are assisting the forcing of christianity onto others.

harrythehun

show me any other religion that is as force on others as much as christianity. even in this game. we are forced to take breaks for christmas now we are force to have christian villages. so don't act like the victim here when in truth you are assisting the forcing of christianity onto others.
Oh shi

You don't have to play church worlds it's not a force I think you're generally the kind of person that runs back into the house 5 times to check if the iron's on and if there are any garden gnomes moving before you go to bed.

Christmas attack break? this game is .net and as a predominate amount of .netters celebrate christmas it only makes sense.

bdbranch

Nothing sets off bigotry like religious debates. As I said in another thead, it could have been called the blue paint factory for all the difference it would make.

I must say I get very much less than pleased with Christians bible-bashing all of the time. It doesn't mean that I'm going to support the anti-west/anti-Christian rants that occur either. If the fact there there's a church in existence disturbs you, then you might wish to consider that the Christian & Islamic gods are actually the same god and if you're that bigoted then maybe you're holding other religious figures as being above your god.