Ciao!

LauraDestroya

I'm back. Please don't post so much, I'm suffering from jet lag and need some rest.

DeletedUser63932

Welcome back. :)

Seeing as every topic here lately turns into an off-topic flame war, there'll be lots of work for you when you get over your jet lag :)

DeletedUser

You should keep score and see who has the most off-topic flamey posts :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Just curious, does vBulletin have a box you can tick next to people's post, and you can just hit delete at the bottom of the page, or do you have to individually delete? I've never used vBulletin. Have heard nothing but shit from my web dev buddies :lol: ...

Why TW wouldn't go with the flow and use another piece of software, I have no idea.... Oh wait, they like disappointing their members/players. See Speed world :icon_cry:

LauraDestroya

Just curious, does vBulletin have a box you can tick next to people's post, and you can just hit delete at the bottom of the page, or do you have to individually delete? I've never used vBulletin. Have heard nothing but shit from my web dev buddies :lol: ...

Why TW wouldn't go with the flow and use another piece of software, I have no idea.... Oh wait, they like disappointing their members/players. See Speed world :icon_cry:

Yes, there are tick boxes, so it's quite simple.

click click click