cicada 3301 --> follow the trail?

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since we rebranded our tribe to be called "Cicada 3301" things have gone well for us. Our name comes from a sort of internet mystery which left many wondering what it was all for. It is truly an interesting story and the video below will explain it. Takes 17 minutes of your time but this is definitely worth the watch.

Personally I was fascinated by this "internet mystery" and for those who want it I will set up my own cicada 3301 trail. Once I kick it off I will leave a trail of clues and with each step you will get a few letters and a few numbers.

These letters will make a sentence. The first to complete this trail will receive a 100PP reward (sorry for the low amount, I am a poor student).

I will kick it off with a reply beneath this post giving away the first hint.

DeletedUser108039

Since we rebranded our tribe to be called "Cicada 3301" things have gone well for us. Our name comes from a sort of internet mystery which left many wondering what it was all for. It is truly an interesting story and the video below will explain it. Takes 17 minutes of your time but this is definitely worth the watch.

Personally I was fascinated by this "internet mystery" and for those who want it I will set up my own cicada 3301 trail. Once I kick it off I will leave a trail of clues and with each step you will get a few letters and a few numbers.

These letters will make a sentence. The first to complete this trail will receive a 100PP reward (sorry for the low amount, I am a poor student).

I will kick it off with a reply beneath this post giving away the first hint.

I like puzzles but... 100pp cheap much?

DeletedUser122124

The answer is: send nudes...i won, give me the pp i need it for the event tomorrow.
Also i hope i won't wait for the clues as long as i did for the newspaper :)

Almighty Push

Actually a pretty dope video, but I happen to be the final clue xd