Circus

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i am starting to wonder where do these Phoenx people have been living so far?

how do many times do i have to repeat it and do you need it in some language other than english to be able to comprehend properly?

"A good diplomat must make sure his enemies keep weakening themselves while his tribe is able to grow

A good warlord/leader must make sure his tribe is ready and ready to fight whatever is thrown at them"

all that ally perspective and all that things that come to your minds, its not my belief but what your dirty minds are able to think
surely words can be altered and a thousand philosophies made out of anything
but isn't it a known fact that whatever comes to your mind right after reading something is the clear image of what your minds are like?

You wanted an official statement
here is one

GOD are our allies and will remain so

Wanna talk about all the gangbang thing and how your super awesome players can't take it anymore?

you are welcome...

Agent, you are neither a warlord or a diplo.

And just FYI, dont cry?? Im sure you get told to shut up quite often... :icon_redface:

or at least this is what im hearing from around the kd... Apparently not everyone is as enthused to have you an hiba as leaders... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser96310

Personally, I won't go as far as to say Phoenx is the worlds most elite tribe but... I will say Paj is the worlds most experienced and proven "Church World" duke. (Stats don't lie, check his W30 stats and the phoenx tribe stats on said world. Paj has had and continues to be the sole duke of said tribe.)

As for Phoenx members considering themselves the best. I hope they do, I also hope Circus members do. All TW players should value their skills and be confident. The difference is, one shouldn't be overly confident.

Time will tell the outcome of K54 but one thing is certain. The victor will have been the most battle tested of K54. (seems to me thats a good thing, yes?)

DeletedUser

Agent, you are neither a warlord or a diplo.

that is better left for time to tell

And just FYI, dont cry?? Im sure you get told to shut up quite often... :icon_redface:

nope
only from cry babies who can't handle all thats coming their way

or at least this is what im hearing from around the kd... Apparently not everyone is as enthused to have you an hiba as leaders... :icon_biggrin:

oh i don't know who doesn't like me or hiba as leaders and i don't care what you think since our own tribe believes in us and thats all a leader needs
we don't need the votes of the whole k or the world

you might wanna have a look in the mirror tho

bigbrt on 22.01. at 16:27
i got a propstion for u u want to noble my bigger of the 2 towns in 9 hrs smithy 19 is done noble it so i can restart and get outa this shit tribe with pajuno as a worthless leader

bigbrt on 22.01. at 18:42
i'm done with phx

bigbrt on 22.01. at 18:42
i was on council i left council today cause paj is a idiot

bigbrt on 22.01. at 18:45
lol he doesnt listen to council hes too slow if it wasnt his idea hes dismisses it being on his council is a joke u do nothing but sit there and listen to him stroke his own ego on how badass he is

bigbrt on 22.01. at 18:46
and his famouse words is i'm working on it just wait and see

DeletedUser

you can never know if that was a act you know, mind games can be just that, tho when it comes to brt i doubt it, he has another play style then paj, both are exxelent players, and posting confidential information from him to you is a low blow, but nevertheless you wont gain anything on this, you have a discomfort member blowing off some steam thats all.

DeletedUser

you can never know if that was a act you know, mind games can be just that, tho when it comes to brt i doubt it, he has another play style then paj, both are exxelent players, and posting confidential information from him to you is a low blow, but nevertheless you wont gain anything on this, you have a discomfort member blowing off some steam thats all.

yes it was a mind game to give away his last villa and press restart to escape Phoenx :icon_rolleyes:

as about posting confidential info
your fellow tribemates seem to be very good at it
i learnt it from them...

DeletedUser96310

"posting confidential information from him to you is a low blow"

would normally agree but.. in this situation where i've seen phoenx and others say "pics please or.. prove it, etc.. kind of gives him a pass on this one.

Admit it dex, sometimes the truth of certain situations causes players (all of us) to do things we normally wouldn't.

DeletedUser

would normally agree but.. in this situation where i've seen phoenx and others say "pics please or.. prove it, etc.. kind of gives him a pass on this one.

Admit it dex, sometimes the truth of certain situations causes players (all of us) to do things we normally wouldn't.

Even though I am a member of Phoenx, I'm going to have to agree with you, Waves, and you, Agent, on your comment about "posting the truth". In fact, I would go farther than you, waves, and not even "normally agree" with Dex's statement (my tribe mate), "posting confidential information from him to you is a low blow".

These are the PnP forums (which stands for Politics and Propaganda). The very definition of propaganda is:

2. The spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

It doesn't matter whether my fellow mates admit it or not, Agent, you had a good shot with your messages from Brt and you took it. I would have done the same. So in a very rare, but nonetheless deserved, gesture:

+1 to you.

Now this hardly changes all the shots back and forth between our tribes, and it definitely does little to assuage the fact that agullabell, your co-leader I believe, needs to be put onto "mental "life-support", but I finally saw a correct statement from you and I thought that I might extend you the courtesy of acknowledging that.

DeletedUser

oh now see thats a low blow ..insulting now

but actually that is fine by me a person who saw this post reminded me of what another duke said once to me

if you cant get on the battlefield then get on the pnp fourm ..insult ...demean .. anything you can ..just to make your self look bigger then the other person ..if this is your entent then you win ... i wont even bother to argue the fact ..
you be as big headed and look pretty as you want dear :)

also Awesomesawce i actually respect you as a player ive been watching your progress .. shame i cant respect you on here ..

bye ... i will be back when there is something worthy to see .. less insults for a start

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You see, there you go posting nonsense again. Will you just follow the advice of my last post to you?

Stop. Just stop.

You wonder why it is that people are saying these things to you, it's because ever single post you've submitted here has been riddled with erroneous statements and/or implications.

Need yet another example from your latest post? Fine, but frankly this is getting a tad ridiculous:

if you cant get on the battlefield then get on the pnp fourm ..insult ...demean .. anything you can ..just to make your self look bigger then the other person

As the picture below shows, I can "get on the battlefield". I conducted the poundtown express right through your tribe mates village, or should I say my village.

taking.jpg

I don't need to "make [myself] look bigger" and that is proved by the fact that I just gave your tribe mate a +1 in my last post. Do you think it's because there was some pre-existing condition that caused me to favor his opinions over yours? Of course not, quite the opposite. Being enemies we are naturally inclined to disagree with one another. He just said something that correct, he didn't spout nonsense as you continue to do.

I think I've proved, by my last post to Agent, that I'm willing to listen to reason and proof. You just ignore it and try (unsuccessfully) to put some sort of spin on the situation, unsubstantiated by evidence mind you, and "win" through weak semantics alone.

You ought to take the converse of your advice, "If you can't get on the pnp forums then you should take it to the battlefield" because I'm sorry but you are no good at PnP. I don't enjoy telling you that, I really don't. But I am not about to let all the fallacious comments about my tribe and me go unanswered.

DeletedUser

This says it all:
This thread is to show you how well circus is preforming an how active the tribe is. You can flam all you want it does nothing but excite me as im a troll

A thread created to flame just for the sake of flaming. What I don't understand is why CIRCUS players even bother to answer this thread. Anyway...

I'm gonna give some more info on CIRCUS. This way you can all flame at will but at least you'll base your flaming on something closer to ingame reality. Maybe this can take the words into discussing different approaches to the game, different strategies... instead of the basic personal insults.

CIRCUS:
We had two of the worst leaders I've ever seen in TW. When I joined the tribe, CIRCUS was supposed to be a decent tribe. But I got disappointed pretty fast after understanding the leaders we had. They did a terrible recruitment and the alliance with GOD wasn't good. I could understand a NAP at most, but never an alliance. But it's done, now I can only work with that...
After some times with a bad and absent leadership, and having the tribe running on its own, an internal rebellion took place and me and Rogue Agent were appointed as leaders just a few days ago (other scenarios were also thought out and refused). So we are in the process of picking up an headless tribe which is never an easy process and takes, for sure, a lot of time.
So right now CIRCUS is a medium skilled tribe. Our members are active and we are getting more organized. I think the members are understanding the work we are pulling in the leadership and are supporting what we are trying to achieve. We have already done some clean up in our ranks dismissing useless players. We gave the benefit of doubt to a few and we'll try to take a few others under our wing as they seem willing to learn. We are no backstabbers so we decided to keep and work with the alliance we have. But we do expect GOD to take some measures and stop the mass recruiting in K54. We have an undeclared war with Phoenx, because we both see each other as juicy villages and main K threat. So the attacks on each other are kind of inevitable.
So this is us...

In the field, I would say the tribe did pretty well considering the fact that we had no leadership...
Just some stats... I know they aren't correct since at least 3 CIRCUS players restarted before being nobled and the same happened to at least 2 Phoenx players, although one had two villages (so the graphs shouldn't lie that much).
Code:
[b]Side 1:[/b] 
Tribes: CIRCUS
[b]Side 2:[/b] 
Tribes: Phoenx

[b]Timeframe:[/b] Forever

[b][u]Total conquers against opposite side:[/u][/b]

[b]Side 1:[/b] 7
[b]Side 2:[/b] 2
[b]Difference:[/b] 5

[img]http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=190x135&cht=bvs&chco=BB173E|1EBA24&chxt=x,r&chxl=0:|Side 1|Side 2|1:|0|7&chbh=50,20,20&chf=bg,s,F8F4E8&chtt=twstats.com&chts=000000,10&chd=t:7,2&chds=0,7&chxr=1,1,7[/img]

[b][u]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/u][/b]

[b]Side 1:[/b] 25,656
[b]Side 2:[/b] 9,821
[b]Difference:[/b] 15,835

[img]http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=190x135&cht=bvs&chco=BB173E|1EBA24&chxt=x,r&chxl=0:|Side 1|Side 2|1:|0|26K&chbh=50,20,20&chf=bg,s,F8F4E8&chtt=twstats.com&chts=000000,10&chd=t:25656,9821&chds=0,25656&chxr=1,1,25656[/img]

So let's stop the personal insults. You want to talk about CIRCUS? Our options, strategies and so on? Great, feel free to do so, I will happily hear and discuss everything with you. But if you're here to flame for the sake of flame, then you can be sure this is my last post on this thread and I request to all CIRCUS players to follow my example.

Have fun!
hibakusha

DeletedUser

They did a terrible recruitment and the alliance with GOD wasn't good. I could understand a NAP at most, but never an alliance. But it's done, now I can only work with that...

What a load of bs. You don't like the alliance? Do something about it. Let's be straight here, you would've made the exact same move to hug GOD tribes, otherwise you wouldn't continue the alliance, keeping the alliance because your terrible forebears made it is an utterly ridiculous notion and is merely an attempt to shift the heat elsewhere. Since new leadership took over, any and all diplomacy is THEIR diplomacy, the alliance with GOD is the doing of the current leadership.

DeletedUser97155

Phoenx is a close knit tribe with a lot of skilled players. Spyke is a noob with a big mouth though. With the exception of him, (and maybe if he has his little Escape nublets tagging along with him, they're nothing but loud mouths as well, actually, the rest of Phoenx are loud mouths too, but they can back it up :lol:) all the other Phoenx players are capable of fighting and defeating tribes several times their size. Keep underestimating them and see where it gets you.

Also, Phoenx, greetings from your old pal bobby, the guy you love to hate. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So let's stop the personal insults. You want to talk about CIRCUS? Our options, strategies and so on? Great, feel free to do so, I will happily hear and discuss everything with you. But if you're here to flame for the sake of flame, then you can be sure this is my last post on this thread and I request to all CIRCUS players to follow my example.

Have fun!
hibakusha

Very well said hib and this should be my last post here as well

Just wanted to say that I have my differences and problems with Phoenx and my reservations about their leadership but i know and i acknowledge their skills on the field and you guys have my respect for that

oh and just one last question from Pajuno

Is PnP not the type of diplomacy where you win and lose wars without exchanging troops?

DeletedUser

you claim this to be your last post X and still you finish it with a question mark, irony :) in my eyes.

queenslater

Oh dear, here come the stats.

I have said many times and will say again, stats mean nothing, they can be manipulated to suit individual needs of the one posting them.

So let me manipulate stats to make phoenix look a little better, let us not forget that we are vastly outnumbered (not whining, just stating that the only reason they are out capping us in total is because there are so many more of them).

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: CIRCUS, GOD, GOD+

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 142
Difference: 84

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 135,121
Side 2: 273,613
Difference: 138,492

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,172
Side 2: 28,632
Difference: 7,540

chart

.. the game of tribal is not only about team players but also about the honour of a word ...

Honour??? Is this your first world?

DeletedUser

there's the guy who posts irrelevent stuff occasionally. I think it's his first world

DeletedUser

Or those last stats posted show.... no one considers phoenix a threat and are busy elsewhere

Unsubstantiated ? Totally :) If you wish to disprove look at stats urself :icon_wink:

Here's the reason they fail right here....

All applications come with a 250 each timber/clay/iron non-refundable donation to a player of Duke's choosing

Nubcake profile quote :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Or those last stats posted show.... no one considers phoenix a threat and are busy elsewhere

Unsubstantiated ? Totally :) If you wish to disprove look at stats urself :icon_wink:

The "nubcake profile quote" was a deliberate joke on noob tribes. We debated over putting an ASCII sword on it, but figured that was way too annoying, even in humor.

Getting the joke fail, Scar.

DeletedUser

Find out where that gets you. :icon_rolleyes:

You're not the first to think that way and you won't be the last. They cut their dead weight (BH from W30) with the exception of the Noobs from Escape on W30 (who I am pwning on W30 as we speak.) and Cy-pres, they're all exceptionally skilled players. (Cy ain't bad, just doesn't seem to have the activity required to play early world well.) I have little doubt that they will defeat you, so you best give them your full attention ASAP.

What, how the tribe you are several times larger than is leading in caps? :icon_rolleyes:

Keep capping easy villages and building them up while Phoenx eats you. I'm sure they don't mind you putting effort into their future villages. :icon_rolleyes:

I think you fail. Anybody with a lick of sense would take all threats seriously, and not dismiss the capability of a tribe they obviously know little about. If you were the duke of my tribe I would be embarrassed by you.