Circus

DeletedUser

Sigh, it is hard dealing with people who don't read

That makes me non kata and non nms kapesh ?

You said you are in W40 and went on to say bobby was in a smaller tribe, this insinuates smaller than your own. Smaller needs a reference for it to mean anything, since the only other tribe mentioned here is your own, it is the simple assumption that it is your tribe Phoenx is smaller than. If you said small then that would change the meaning of the sentence all together.

As for personal insults I simply responded to yours :)

And the rest.. well do you want me to post the town and the country you live in and in which field you work/study in ? :icon_wink:

I have no issue if you post the town and country I live in, most people I have played with know this, you of course are under alias. As for which field I study in, I would be very surprised if you knew this, and I am in fact certain you do not, so that's a bit strange to bring up...

Nevertheless bringing these things up is fruitless and only detracts from any points that I have made, again.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that I'm not in Phoenx :icon_biggrin:. My tribe has been at war with them since July of last year and despite us being over twice their size(closer to 3 times) they're almost matched with us in caps. :icon_eek: (We've also had a second front for a majority of the war, so that's helped them and taken from their accomplishments a bit) Hence me having a lot of respect for them. I will tell you that they are egotisitcal bastards(no offense meant Phoenx, you guys know its true! :icon_smile:) and they will defeat you if you take them lightly.

DeletedUser

i have to give the kudos to circus here tbh, theyre actually doing a great job, but i will also have to give some kudos to lobathar to who hugged the entire K using them to support circus and thus having near to unlimited support from the noob tribes.

DeletedUser

Smaller needs a reference for it to mean anything

What, as in a tribe limit ? So does small actually dexter :icon_rolleyes:

I'm just surprised you haven't been struck down by lightening due to your sitting fib :lol:

At least bobby took the posting in the vein which it was written :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm just surprised you haven't been struck down by lightening due to your sitting fib :lol:

I can post my noble history with a fairly accurate commentary of how my story checks out. I was in a very isolated area and held strong on my account for quite some time when at war with iAlone. With two players about 1.5 times my size whaling on me I managed to hold off with minimal losses.

If you'll check my nobling history I lost 12 villas over a 3 day period, came back and ended sitting and did some recapping then decided it simply wasn't worth it. At which point you'll notice internals on me started to occur, as I gave my sit to RUM for this purpose. If someone gave you my sit under any other pretense I can assure you it was incorrect, and I most certainly did not give you my sit under any other pretense.

At least bobby took the posting in the vein which it was written :icon_wink:

As I said, I was in an inflammatory mood, was probably uncalled for, but heh, who really cares if unnecessary flaming occurs. I flame on occasion, and it is most often warranted, however in this instance it seems it was more a misinterpretation of your statement that led to the flaming.