DeletedUser118892

AllyCivilization
EnemySLAYER OF MEN
TitleAbout Time
Starttoday at 03:00:00
End---
Duration0:00:22
Forum thread
ExplanationWhen we started you didn't take us seriously, you were wondering mysteriously who we are. But we are by far the best. Better than the rest. All blessed and very well dressed. If you want to try us be my guest. It's funny because you's aren't even second best. We are gonna make you depressed because we are gonna send your ass back to Budapest. We are a beast, the best in the north east. We're going to feast on you's. You's had your shot, but your leader didn't make the cut more often than not. You's had your chance for a NAP so I'm gonna write this rap.

We gonna get you. We gonna break through you. You's will be a breeze. Slayer will be brought to their knees.if you fight back we will demolish you. We are fearless, ready to fight. Maybe one day you'll see the light. So here's a suggestion I have to you all, You's should restart or start on another world, then learn from your mistakes don't repeat your past because we all know that communism can never last. If you wonder why I say you're a communist, I want to remind you that your diplomat got kicked. So now slayer is a one man leadership. We're gonna hit you harder than the Gaza Strip.

So we hear slayer start supporting EQ what have you gotten yourself into? From my point of view, you're being used. Please don't think you'll actually be rescued.. You's will be bruised and beaten by the end of the war. During the time you've been alive what is it you've actually accounted for? You should know the score, we are going to set ashore in a war which we have been prepared for.

I only have one suggestion for members for slayer. I suggest you leave because what are you actually going to achieve? Once you collapse I suggest you close the app or maybe even check the map. Il happily allow well experienced players in. You should consider because we actually have a chance to win. You must write me a message explaining yourself. Then you'll be CIV's little elf ;). I will relieve you of your stress and stop the attacks. Just like the Americans did to the blacks. I'm going to finish this rap off by saying one thing. Civilization is a tribe who's ready to win. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. My name is the commander and my co is named sander.

Let's have some more fun in k45 :)

GLHF

DeletedUser93598

really? best ever? I mean...props for actual writing, but I don't think I'd go so far as 'best ever'.

Anyhoo.. any chance CIV is secretly a basher tribe for EQ? I realize it's way early for that sort of thing, but honestly - I can't think of any other logical reason you've have declared this TODAY, unless your goal was to soften them up so EQ can have some easy targets to cap.

Neither tribe has nobles (well, OK .William Wallace has a shiny new Academy, but too soon for nobles and he looks to be farming poorly so it'll be awhile). The relevant portion of CIV seems to be growing slightly faster of late, and Slayer is neither CIV's biggest threat nor an easy target. So...the goal here is....what?

DeletedUser

Nice mate! You've done very well serving this WAR declaration on a Plate!
I must say, you'll be the tribe to Stay!
So now, don't let me down and make them all brown!
Cause I'm rooting for yeah! So, go get them now! ^^

Cheers to the War Declaration Rapido yo!

DeletedUser108935

I'm from slayer but have to admit it's a rather good declaration let the fun begin.

DeletedUser

I'm from slayer but have to admit it's a rather good declaration let the fun begin.

No one wants sportsmanship. Say something about his sister or something to really get it started...:icon_eek::icon_evil:

atmospherecf

069a1ac6ca355be35d6976d7331a41cc.png

Hey CIV, guess who is next..

AmonBOSS.gif

DeletedUser93598

I can't think of any other logical reason you've have declared this TODAY, unless your goal was to soften them up so EQ can have some easy targets to cap.

atmospherecf said:
Hey CIV, guess who is next..

it's almost like....it was totally obvious what was going to happen!

DeletedUser118892

first couple of hours in. I don't expect slayer to come back from that. The OP was a killer... we cleared a lot of villages - Lloyd
50f62729cecd0d194edeaaad5d8864aa.png

it's almost like....it was totally obvious what was going to happen!

he's meant as in EQ will be after CIV next. But it was always going to happen. we shall be ready for that day.

also, i reckon you're being too big for your boots lol.. the world has just started. EQ have hardly proven themself to be the best tribe because of one war. You have about 11 members front line against CIV. Why don't you try stop making so many enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93598

he's meant as in EQ will be after CIV next. But it was always going to happen. we shall be ready for that day.

yes, I know that. My point was that the only result of your 'success' vs slayer will be to kill troops vs a tribe you can't conquer (hence you get minimal advantage from having wiped them) and pave the way for EQ to come down on you...and, what do you know, but a handful of hours later EQ stated they'll do just that.

but what do I know...I'm only here to watch the last non-PTW world go by....

DeletedUser118892

EQ wouldn't do that because slayer have been supporting EQ against slayer.

DeletedUser103709

Good OP from civ, that would have thrown the moral for slayer, the forums will be going crazy