[ck] disbanding

DeletedUser43128

oh wait, not yet, but by the end of the week i say. I am sure many of the players their are looking for new tribes, as eZ³ will dominate this week.

DeletedUser

I think what Lowprofile is saying is that they are going to get completely wiped out of K84.

DeletedUser

Why are they going to kick all of the K84 players? -Because they will have 0 points

How? By getting nobled to 0 points and then they click the dismiss button

When- They have no villages in K84

DeletedUser

yea

We(2ez) are at war with em right now :D could that be a reason why?

DeletedUser

You know, I always wondered if people actually hired them for the jobs they put on their profile.

Its a mystery

xannash

There were some early tribes that had there name up on the profile. One I can think of was DREAD, but they were long ago wiped out by 2eZ.

lucasblack

I don't think there is anything to this. We've been fighting [CK] for a while in K63. We are getting the better of it over time, but it's no knockout. They have some very good members and are a respectable foe - far more so than you would think from their standings in the rankings. They have also been fighting ~SP~ as well - holding their own there, at the very least.

DeletedUser43128

yes there is.

notice no one from [ck] replying. must be looking for new tribe

DeletedUser

maybe they should as the mental blow wouldn't hit as hard if they saw it coming ;)

DeletedUser

They have also been fighting ~SP~ as well - holding their own there, at the very least.
Nothing more than a spat here and there, we've been a little busy for a while now.

When they do end up getting our full attention, they'll know it.

DeletedUser

As far as i know they were attacking all three tribes, (~SP~), eZ (one of them), and tH. But nothing serious, just to be annoying.

DeletedUser

Ok, I just heard about this thread. I'm sueco from [CK] by the way. My first post in here but I have been here following some of the other threads.

First of all, we are not disbanding. Don't know from where this come. True that we got big problems in k84 where our smaller members are located.

About the war against 2eZ. The only problem so far is the fact they are really fast nobling our inactives. That's pretty much the villages they have got from us so far. I don't want to sound arrogant, I'm aware about that some of the good players have not done much yet.

We will try to stand up against any attacker and we don't got any thought about to disband.

DeletedUser

They have also been fighting ~SP~ as well - holding their own there, at the very least.

You couldn't call what has been happening as fighting between us. We were buys for a bit with an actual war... They do have some decent members though, I will give them that, but We have never coordinated or even had an operation of any sorts against them. Their attacks on us, were on our inactives, and were soley that of trying to take advantage of a tribe in the midst of a major war, well that war is pretty much over with... So any further attacks by them will result in their dismemberment... Seeing we were not really able to focus to much on that border...

But I expect you will be seeing a change soon...

DeletedUser

You couldn't call what has been happening as fighting between us. We were buys for a bit with an actual war... They do have some decent members though, I will give them that, but We have never coordinated or even had an operation of any sorts against them. Their attacks on us, were on our inactives, and were soley that of trying to take advantage of a tribe in the midst of a major war, well that war is pretty much over with... So any further attacks by them will result in their dismemberment... Seeing we were not really able to focus to much on that border...

But I expect you will be seeing a change soon...

I havn't been involved in the nobling of SP:s villages myself but I know you, Acid, are talking to one of our members who have been nobling some of your inactives. I hope that conversation end with something good. Anyway, I don't think we should forget about the fact that SP have some minor sins on their consciences.

By the way, SP have been coordinated once against us. Not a tribeeffort but still.

DeletedUser

I know you, Acid, are talking to one of our members who have been nobling some of your inactives.

Ahh admitance, therefor you can not call this a fight... if what they attack don't attack back...

I hope that conversation end with something good.

Not to sure it will end good... I laid my terms out, they have not been met, nor have they tried to be met...

Anyway, I don't think we should forget about the fact that SP have some minor sins on their consciences.

Sins? hahahaha!!! consciences? hahahaha!!! first off, we are SP, sin is a way of life, secondly we don't have consciences...

But if you could please, clarify for me, what sins might ye be talking about?

By the way, SP have been coordinated once against us. Not a tribeeffort but still.

We coordinated against you? So a few of our members decided to attack a few of you... you call that a coordination? it wasn't even something that was asked for, they had some extra troops to blow, lol!!! But ok if you feel the need to tell yourself a few people attacking is Sp coordinating against your tribe, then go for it...

DeletedUser

Don't take it to serious. I was joking about the sin- and consciencesthing.
What I wanted to say is that we might have got a reason to noble some of your inactives. People make it sounds like we have been attacking every tribe around, and that those tribes have never done anything against us. That's not the whole true.

A few of your members coordinated against ONE of our members. That's history. Just a parenthesis. But I don't see what you are saying? You mean it must be a specific number of player to count as a coordinated attack?

marsdogs

You mean it must be a specific number of player to count as a coordinated attack?
- lol

coordinated attack: at least two mem who attacks someone at the same time

but I like WAVES I am sure youll get them by other tribes since you are in a hot spot( it means all ck mem).

and I think only 8 mem there are real players the oters are jsut soft meat.