[ck] disbanding

DeletedUser

What makes you think that we would even consider merging with anyone?
Now stop fooling yourself, the members we've been taking villages from have all attacked us first, so quit wasting our time chasing your own tail trying to figure out what the hell it is i'm talking about.

~Mowgli

DeletedUser

lol!!!, well, here is the deal, the topic of some of them coming to SP was up in the air, they on the other hand did not want to... I respect them for that...

Now will CK fall? most likely... Why? well we are almost regrouped from our long drawn out wars... And well , remember I said we will choose somebody to thrash... CK seems to be the prime canidate right now, as they have been attacking members who quit...

Some quit after they attacked CK, so yes Mowgli is correct, but I am glad these people quit, as they did not help in the war effort...

Will you see CK losing villages soon? Yes you will...

Is this a declaration? No it isn't... CK is not worth declaring on...

They have a few members worth a crap, but other than that, the rest are all lowly noobs in my book... If you take the top dogs out of the game, the rest will fall...

So 2ez talking about taking the small members out, are idiots... yeah attack people with low morale, that CK can stack, so they kill off all your nukes and nobles... Smart one there kimo sabi....

Wow what genius' we have all around... Dont even know the best way to make a tribe fall...

jaffe25

Well, that post tells me 2 things. First, SP and 2ez are not friendly. News to me. Secondly, the proposal to join SP can be used as toilet paper i guess.

DeletedUser

That proposel was answered by Mowgli just a bit ago...

Maybe a leader who is quiting shouldn't speak for the tribe's future...

DeletedUser

I always considered you just as rude as me, however that tactic when trying to recruit someone is...... usually considered a bad idea, furthermore WE DID NOT ATTACK INACTIVE SP MEMBERS (they became inactive after we started nobling them).

And who said I was quitting? Don't go assume things all by yourself.

~Mowgli

DeletedUser

I always considered you just as rude as me, however that tactic when trying to recruit someone is...... usually considered a bad idea, furthermore WE DID NOT ATTACK INACTIVE SP MEMBERS (they became inactive after we started nobling them).

And who said I was quitting? Don't go assume things all by yourself.

~Mowgli

lol!!! actually, and let me point this out to you... soem of them attacked you as a finally to their TW career....

Some were already going yellow multiple times... before they even attacked you, hell even red a few times...

Now, alot of them quit before you started attaking them, granted they may have quit a day before, but they quit none the less... Trust me, your attacks have had no real impact on us, except pester us like a fly would... and we all know what happens to those pesky flies... We squash em...

As for you quiting, lol!!! quit trying to act as if you are not...

As for me being rude, lol!!! not rude, just blunt... Plain and simple, I will tell it how I see it, I dont care who it is, where it is, or when it is, I will be as blunt as ever...

marsdogs

Maby 2ez failed in attacks but no more.
Yes CK are stacking their vilalges but if we use full nukes against one village your support will die and it will take you a long time to rebuild so if we take all the support down 2Ez could take CK in 2 weeks with no problem. :)

DeletedUser

Or you could do it the smarter way... They stack a village, that means they have a lack of defense elsewhere, in which case you take the village lacking in defense, which will in turn take a full village of defense from the stacked villages... Wasting 20 nukes to take one village is assanine...

DeletedUser

Or you could do it the smarter way... They stack a village, that means they have a lack of defense elsewhere, in which case you take the village lacking in defense, which will in turn take a full village of defense from the stacked villages... Wasting 20 nukes to take one village is assanine...

Please, don't teach them how to play. We are happy the way it is.

marsdogs

But there is one problem lets say you are right their def come from from their core cluster meaning even if 2Ez take the village theyll take it back much faster.

and jsut to let you know most of their empty village are near your border ( i checked it ) :) and if you dont trust me check for youself with scouts :)

Please, don't teach them how to play. We are happy the way it is.

you think 2Ez dont knwo how to play ?? lol
we had downfall thats it from there 2Ez could only go up and aggressive .

the only probelm 2Ez have that you are clustered but that problem will be solved or been solved since I dont know
( I just look at the map some oe created and ask friends)

DeletedUser

Of cours you do. You guys have made hell of a job so far.

Joking apart some of your guys are really good players but it's a fact that most of the attackreports fits better in the "Funnay attacks and succesful defences" topic then in here. However, the last offensive made us at least have to work to defend. The size of your tribe will be the difference at the end, not the skill.

DeletedUser

What happens when all of a players villages are stacked? Then your in trouble.

DeletedUser

What happens when all of a players villages are stacked? Then your in trouble.

:eek:\ that is not a bright question there.... seeing in order for them to all be stacked, it would take an entirely different tribe or two (depending on size)supporting them all together, and well, I do not see that being the case here...

DeletedUser30632

Interesting thread. Right in my neighborhood, too. Like usual, I'm going to root for the little guys. The less troops the biggies have, the better for everyone, right? ;)

Well anyway, it seems [CK] are doing extraordinary in their defenses... that is, if 2eZ is sending attacks the right way (I will assume they are by their offensive OD)

DeletedUser

Ah 1/4 of us aren't even really attacking ck but they aristocracy has promised to the ones not contributing to the cmc or ck front

marsdogs

^ Sorry? Didnt quite understand that one..

I did not understand it too :)

I am sure we will see a change in 2Ez and in that I am sure
we will see a greater tribe then ever before
jsut because I know stuff in CK or not :)