Cl

DeletedUser

Even though if we are noobs are pro's its none of your buisness coz u are a guy who uses spies on every tribes hope u did here too

DeletedUser

They are mass recruiters, but they said they are going to destroy my tribe, so maybe I will join them instead.

DeletedUser

I said we were in war with the main F4-0 in w44 but not destroy coz still the war is going,And this is off-topic dunt continue this

DeletedUser

is cl a premade btw?

abit offtopic..:
Opponents defeated As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 w1sel3y 3

somebodies lost their starting troops ;o

DeletedUser

I said we were in war with the main F4-0 in w44 but not destroy coz still the war is going,And this is off-topic dunt continue this

continue the thread...if you botherd to read the rest of this forum youd know that even if a topic is derailed if its good banter it will be left:) and as for your little argument....carry on its the most entertaining thing on this forum atm...alltho thats not hard atall:)

DeletedUser

continue the thread...if you botherd to read the rest of this forum youd know that even if a topic is derailed if its good banter it will be left:)

No, it won't. If you'd like to discus this further take it to PM's.

Tribal.Hugsz

powerdrago9 on 17.12. at 15:29
Hi,
Do you still remember me hope this time we dont be enemies rather become allies

Tribal.Hugsz on 17.12. at 15:31
No way, is the same for coming worlds, want to try some wars in this world again?What now?Alliance with 16 tribes and vs 1 tribe?Could be interesting.

W44-8v1
W45-16v1

=)
Good Luck

powerdrago9 on 17.12. at 15:44
Never we don't have that much allies only want experienced.We dont want war with you guyz here so i rather like to have you as allies

Tribal.Hugsz on 17.12. at 15:48
No, again.Is not nice to be allies in W45 and enemy in W44.

powerdrago9 on 17.12. at 15:50
Lol,This is another wrld leave that topic

Tribal.Hugsz on 17.12. at 15:51
We have almost the same members as W44.

10 voted no
0 voted yes

powerdrago9 on 17.12. at 15:52
oh man i hate this

powerdrago9 on 17.12. at 16:02
OK then ur xhoice

Know our strength in W44 and want to make an alliance in W45?

DeletedUser

Know our strength in W44 and want to make an alliance in W45?

Only fools carry emnities over from previous worlds unless fairly grevious insults were exchanged.

What does 44 have to do with 45 at all :icon_rolleyes:

Tribal.Hugsz

Only fools carry emnities over from previous worlds unless fairly grevious insults were exchanged.

What does 44 have to do with 45 at all :icon_rolleyes:

They aren't good/experienced players, they have more than 2 alliance right now.Even I'm not playing W44, I am still doing the right thing.

DeletedUser

No more Clowns??? But i didn't get my balloon animal!!!:icon_surprised::icon_sad::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Here, is my favorite. A snake!!