Clamju vs =RES=

DeletedUser

@sherry
we were focussed on storm.you guys were kinda less important.
And one op ruined your situation in k6
@amy
its nothing like that.

DeletedUser

Yeah, kinda funny that Sherry. But hey, we'll keep nobling our barbarians in our corner of the world :icon_cool:

Funny indeed. This, is what we call a sheep. Someone who follows other's opinions blindly if it suits them, or who questions other beliefs blindly if that, in turn, suits them.

For evidence, please refer to about 80% of Nonsou's posts. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

This is getting interesting.
Someone get me Popcorns and soft drinks.

=RedFox=

Kind of sad it took TTD 5 months to do an op in their home territory. :lol: Considering they have 5 hours noble trains and the majority of RES have to go 200+ hrs.
Kinda sad that RES is so shit that TTD could afford to effectively ignore them for 4 months and sustain minimal damage

This:
@sherry
we were focussed on storm.you guys were kinda less important.
And one op ruined your situation in k6

Last edited:

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.p...pn=-1&type=all&enemy=-1&enemyt=18623&min=&max

So 90% ish of =RES='s conquers vs =TTD= are from me and sefirrrrr.
The funny thing is while I played my account =RES= had a grand total of 0 conquers on me despite an op that ran for about a month.
Ive seen =RES= attack firsthand and it aint pretty, a few people were pretty decent like sherry and dcloake, but others were horrible. I remember getting a few 40 sec noble trains with no clearing attacks from Sir Tek or whatever his name is....
Truth be told Bawbag Buster (I think that was his name), was a tougher opponent than the entire =RES= F. combined.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.p...pn=-1&type=all&enemy=-1&enemyt=18623&min=&max

So 90% ish of =RES='s conquers vs =TTD= are from me and sefirrrrr.
The funny thing is while I played my account =RES= had a grand total of 0 conquers on me despite an op that ran for about a month.
Ive seen =RES= attack firsthand and it aint pretty, a few people were pretty decent like sherry and dcloake, but others were horrible. I remember getting a few 40 sec noble trains with no clearing attacks from Sir Tek or whatever his name is....
Truth be told Bawbag Buster (I think that was his name), was a tougher opponent than the entire =RES= F. combined.

What Op was this that lasted that long ? :icon_eek::icon_confused:

I understand what your saying but then again.... i have been nuking/faking since i have joined RES... no retaliation.. oohhh no makes you look good.

At least when i was in MANIC against S2orm when i scouted them they sent back about 4 nukes the village i sent my scouts from.

You think your better..?

DeletedUser

The op actually lasted longer, it was over a month after I quit the game that =RES= made its last conquer vs my account. So yeah for 2.5 months of work they took about 70ish (too lazy to count) villages. None of which came while the account was active.... Great job guys!

Great you've been nuking and faking =TTD=, you are aware that unlike =RES=, =TTD= actually has a frontline with the enemy and doesnt waste time on ops that are over 100 hours away in the middle of enemy territory.

DeletedUser

Funny indeed. This, is what we call a sheep. Someone who follows other's opinions blindly if it suits them, or who questions other beliefs blindly if that, in turn, suits them.

For evidence, please refer to about 80% of Nonsou's posts. :icon_neutral:

Thats insulting. Unless you can be bothered to find posts where I am a sheep, and simply not the master, then you get proof or :)

All posts I make are relevant to me. mk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Nonsou
don't brag your less accomplishment in war here in pnp,you make your tribe so bad.LOL

=RES= your OP still fail to hit our active frontliner. and may I know what happen to akash1s2 he is loosing villages in the front.Your top guy I think does not like anymore to have villages in K06.HAHAHAHA.

DeletedUser

That's not even close to the awesomesauce I saw from Deus.
25hr train.
:icon_eek:
:icon_confused:
:icon_neutral:
:lol:

DeletedUser

You mean 40 second noble trains like this one? :lol:

I take that offensive to wards people, no bragging i can send a perfect train, but not everyone is as skilled as most player, its a game they play to have fun, not to come and see you slag them off because there not the perfect person at the game,
:icon_eek: now go f*** off and take your stupid remarks else where

DeletedUser

@KS; :icon_rolleyes:
@Todner; so you slag him off in return. Good one. :icon_eek:
Furthermore, Astiak's (or rather; the quoted) post was in reference to Sherry's post, which could well be constructed as a 'bragging' post. I'd say that warrants a 'slag off'. In other words; if you're asking for it, don't complain if you receive it.

DeletedUser

Well,I often flame myself about these thing,but always when someone runned after it:icon_wink:

If I was like astiak,I would come in here with a screen shot of noob attack from Deus or TTD each time I receive one just to flame like a tard,hopefully,I may be an Arse,but not at this point,sadly,we cant say the same about everyone...

Best day of my life btw,I finnaly found someone wrost then me:icon_biggrin:

@BrokenBone123 I agree on one of your 2 point,I let you guess wich one it is o_O Ohai!pssss:its not bout RES :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm...I do not believe my post was a brag post at all. Just a response to many people's comments about RES. Its' ok for TTD not to focus on RES, but if RES decide to do other stuff we get flamed for it...LOL :icon_rolleyes:

I have never said RES were elite players or truly even better/worse then others. Every tribe has their good members and not so good. I have seen some pretty crappy trains from TTD members and then there are some that are even up to Deus standards. I actually give credit to Krimar for sticking with all the attacks he has had thrown at him and continuing to play.

RES members please remember to keep things civil. :icon_neutral:

The Great 1One1

I would post a few shitty trains that I've seen from Deus/TTD, but I sent a 2 sec train at sen, so I'm scared the tables would be turned on me...

/hides

DeletedUser

Lol, I see I angered a few people. Well todner, not only did your post scream the word 'hypocrisy' I have not named and shamed the one responsible for that train, so there is no need for them to take offence. I gather that whoever feels the need may just look up those co-ordinates and work out who sent it, but surely, no one will actually go as far as doing that?

Kriid, :icon_redface: you flatter me.

The Great 1One1, a 2 second train will still require one to put some effort into successfully sniping it.

DeletedUser

Lol, I see I angered a few people. Well todner, not only did your post scream the word 'hypocrisy' I have not named and shamed the one responsible for that train, so there is no need for them to take offence. I gather that whoever feels the need may just look up those co-ordinates and work out who sent it, but surely, no one will actually go as far as doing that?

Kriid, :icon_redface: you flatter me.

The Great 1One1, a 2 second train will still require one to put some effort into successfully sniping it.

Im not offended at all,Im just an Arse that love to mess around:icon_razz:

Why dont you take the piss? :(

let's try something else....erm.....erm...

I yeah,got it...

YUR MUM!

DeletedUser

@KS; :icon_rolleyes:
@Todner; so you slag him off in return. Good one. :icon_eek:
Furthermore, Astiak's (or rather; the quoted) post was in reference to Sherry's post, which could well be constructed as a 'bragging' post. I'd say that warrants a 'slag off'. In other words; if you're asking for it, don't complain if you receive it.

No i never slaged him off